EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: omg fuzzy kittens...
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 07-13-2004 03:29:11 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Katrinity!
That little black patch on her snout is so cute. ^.^

I know! Isn't it? We call it a "crooked smile". My big cat Baby has one too, but hers is some on the top of one lip, then a patch on the opposite side of her lower lip. So when she looks at you she looks like she is smirking.

Lady Delirium
Drysart loves me!
posted 07-13-2004 05:59:37 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Callalron wrote:
My all-time favorite Internet cat picture:

A guy on the Tunare messageboard had that as his sigpic and it always cracked me up whenever I saw it.

hey! thats uglycat from something awful!

yes, that is maradon spining around in a chair ^_ ____ _ ^
Mightion Defensor
posted 07-13-2004 06:13:50 PM
You taking both of them, or just the one?
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 07-13-2004 06:53:06 PM
pixie bobs are so cute!

Loki is just the cutest!!

=( Now I miss my kitty and want one even more

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 07-13-2004 08:01:15 PM
quote:
Mightion Defensor had this to say about Captain Planet:
You taking both of them, or just the one?

We are just taking Loki, although I really wanted the runt. The girl that owns them wants to keep the runt though so I can't have her.

I wish I could get two, but we already have too many animals. There is a totally smart white kitten too, he would be so good.

Heck, I wish that I could have all 5 in the litter, I love them all!

UBT
Pancake
posted 07-13-2004 09:40:30 PM
Those kittens are all very cute. I used to say that I wasn't much of a cat person, but I think that officially changed when I got mauled by those adorable little kittens. Loki fell asleep in my lap, the runt fell asleep in my hand after she did the loudest purr I have ever heard, Cracker (the white one) kept nibbling on my finger, one of the orange ones was playing in my shoe, and the other was nibbling on my toes while the mom walked in, looked at them and plopped down all happy. It was totally an awakening and I really really loved those little kittens.
Peter
Pancake
posted 07-14-2004 01:26:16 AM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Nae said this:
Heck, I wish that I could have all 5 in the litter, I love them all!

You say that now, but think ahead to when they are tearing up all the carpets and furniture, pissing and spraying everything in site, getting godanm cat hair all over everything, including the bed. At least dogs can trained not to do that stuff.

---Is not a cat person.

Peter fucked around with this message on 07-14-2004 at 01:26 AM.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: