EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: The State of the Abbi...
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 07-02-2004 08:42:31 PM
quote:
This is what Bajah is doing. This is what I want Bajah to do :

omg gimme number where I can call (pm!) I'll dial long distance to wish her better!

El Cuchillo
RETARD! DO NOT FEED!
posted 07-02-2004 09:16:57 PM
Oh dear.

*tosses some catnip across the Pacific*

Strip Club - Online Comic Reader and Archiver for Linux and Windows (and maybe OSX)
Freschel Spindrift
Caucasian
posted 07-02-2004 11:01:03 PM
Be well Abbi
Who's that crazy kook that's destroying the world. It's Zorc (That's me) It's Zorc and Pals.
Bakura: Did you forget our anniversary, again? (laughter)
Zorc: Yes, I was busy destroying the world (laughter) Slaughtering millions. (Laughter)
Bakura: That's my Zorc.
The blood of the innocents will flow without end. His name is Zorc, and he's destroying the world.
Cavalier-
Pancake
posted 07-04-2004 05:46:27 PM
As at yesterday, Abbi is still in the hospital, and they are running still more tests. However the docs are pretty sure they know what the cause is, so these tests are to confirm (and of course, to screw more money out of her health insurance.. bout time we saw an insurance company getting screwed).

She's had a "grease and oil change" (read: was plugged into a dialysis machine to clean her blood and topped it up with 2 fresh pints) to up her count a little more.

She's nowhere near as exhausted as she was when she went in, although she's still not back to 100%. She sent her thanks along to everyone for their best wishes.

Oh and fyi Bajah, she has no telephone in her room, and the docs (for the moment) arent letting her get out of bed so she's not able to take calls.

Led
*kaboom*
posted 07-04-2004 06:26:45 PM
Glad to hear she is getting better! Give her more hugs for me. MORE HUGS! SHE HAS A FEVER... AND THE ONLY PRESCRIPTION IS... MORE HUGS!
Pair and Rena
Pancake
posted 07-04-2004 07:39:36 PM
Oh dear mother of God, I pray for her.

Tell her the Large Fuzzy bear hugs her, Tell her She be better soon!

And Dear God we miss her!

Razor
posted 07-04-2004 09:32:09 PM
May She get better with each passing day!
Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 07-04-2004 10:07:03 PM
Oh no! Poor Abbi! She's definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 07-04-2004 11:19:05 PM
quote:
Out of a possible 10, Cavalier- scored a straight 1 with:
Oh and fyi Bajah, she has no telephone in her room, and the docs (for the moment) arent letting her get out of bed so she's not able to take calls.

What kinda backwards ass hospital doesn't have phones in the patients' rooms?

As soon as she gets a phone I expect a number, damnit! HARRR

Caanis Lupus
Rub me?
posted 07-05-2004 12:21:58 AM
quote:
Cavalier-
[QB]She's had a "grease and oil change" (read: was plugged into a dialysis machine to clean her blood and topped it up with 2 fresh pints) to up her count a little more.

She's nowhere near as exhausted as she was when she went in, although she's still not back to 100%. She sent her thanks along to everyone for their best wishes.

Dialysis can be a good and bad thing...it takes the burden of the body cleaning up the toxins and what not in the blood but also they usually have to but you on a thinner, at least they did when my Mother went on continous dialysis. Of course fresh blood added in will help her out until they can correct the problem. Biggest thing is that she feels better and has a good spirit about her.

Jargum
Doughnut
posted 07-05-2004 12:49:51 AM
quote:
Bajah had this to say about Cuba:
As soon as she gets a phone I expect a number, damnit! HARRR

and, I restate the get well soon thing I said earlier.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 07-05-2004 02:43:42 AM
Cavalier: Any idea what's wrong?

Anemia is a symptom, more than a disease.

Pvednes fucked around with this message on 07-05-2004 at 02:44 AM.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 07-05-2004 10:00:42 AM
Does this mean we don't get her boots to dupe a fresh Abbi from?
Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Mightion Defensor
posted 07-05-2004 12:20:33 PM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael had this to say about John Romero:
Does this mean we don't get her boots to dupe a fresh Abbi from?

I guess that's one feet you won't be able to pull off, even if you were concerned about her immortal sole.

I hereby remove the word "sock" from cosideration, so that it may not be used by those seeking to make lesser puns. As King of Puns, this is my right and my duty.

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 07-06-2004 02:30:35 PM
quote:
Mightion Defensor had this to say about pies:
I guess that's one feet you won't be able to pull off, even if you were concerned about her immortal sole.

I hereby remove the word "sock" from cosideration, so that it may not be used by those seeking to make lesser puns. As King of Puns, this is my right and my duty.

Oh but the 'sock' puns would have been a shoe in for the win. It's not like puns are laced with anything harmful, and they're good for the tongue as well to see if you can twist the words while avoiding laughing.

Ugh, I think I'm gonna be sick.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Mightion Defensor
posted 07-06-2004 02:57:18 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Random Insanity Generator wrote:
Oh but the 'sock' puns would have been a shoe in for the win. It's not like puns are laced with anything harmful, and they're good for the tongue as well to see if you can twist the words while avoiding laughing.

Ugh, I think I'm gonna be sick.

You have learned much, young Skywalker. But you are not a Jedi yet.

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 07-06-2004 06:47:25 PM
Never mind. I hate skipping posts.

Move along.

Callalron fucked around with this message on 07-06-2004 at 06:48 PM.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 07-08-2004 11:47:50 PM
UPDATE:

Abbi is home now, and is sleeping. She needs lots of rests.

The Docs figured out what was wrong and has gotten her on meds and ordered her some time off from work and all that.

She wishes to thank you all for the well wishes, they cheered her up.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 07-08-2004 11:52:32 PM
Woowoo! Great to hear!
Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 07-09-2004 12:02:12 AM
quote:
Trillee stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
UPDATE:

The Docs figured out what was wrong and has gotten her on meds and ordered her some time off from work and all that.

Yay!

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
Drysart
Pancake
posted 07-09-2004 01:41:35 AM
Yaaayyy!!!!! I miss Abbi but good to hear she's doing better!
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 07-09-2004 02:10:02 AM
quote:
Trillee was naked while typing this:
UPDATE:

Yayay!!!

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 07-09-2004 02:25:06 AM
[edit: nm!]

Pvednes fucked around with this message on 07-09-2004 at 02:26 AM.

Cavalier-
Pancake
posted 07-09-2004 02:30:59 AM
She was going to try to get onto IRC at some stage, but I've pulled the cable on her puter, and told her if she even tries to plug it back in before I'm satisfied she's better then I will be getting one of those restraining type beds from a hospital surplus store and tying her down.

But yeah, she's home and sends her love and thanks to all. She might be able to spend a little time on IRC (or at least post on the forums) at some stage over the weekend.

Thanks Trillee for posting the update.

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 07-09-2004 03:53:11 AM
quote:
This one time, at Cavalier- camp:
She was going to try to get onto IRC at some stage, but I've pulled the cable on her puter, and told her if she even tries to plug it back in before I'm satisfied she's better then I will be getting one of those restraining type beds from a hospital surplus store and tying her down.

But yeah, she's home and sends her love and thanks to all. She might be able to spend a little time on IRC (or at least post on the forums) at some stage over the weekend.

[Censored]

Pvednes fucked around with this message on 07-09-2004 at 03:53 AM.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 07-09-2004 07:29:13 AM
I am glad that she is back home and feeling better.

Yay!

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Espio Idsavant
You have gotten better at Being a Lush! (200)
posted 07-09-2004 08:20:30 AM
quote:
Cavalier- enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:

Kinky~

Good to hear shes doing better, look forward to harassing her again in IRC soon

And you can still be free, If time will set you free
And going higher than the mountain tops
And go high like the wind don't stop...

[ My gooberish Live Journal thingy ]

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 07-09-2004 09:37:35 AM
Omg, yay for Abbi doing better! <sends all her snuggles and cookies to Abbi>
Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 07-09-2004 09:41:31 AM
She's gotta be phoneable now, PM me a number
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 07-09-2004 03:37:58 PM
quote:
Bajah had this to say about Knight Rider:
She's gotta be phoneable now, PM me a number

Yaes!

/AOL

Me, too!

/AOL

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: