EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Poll: Did you ever cheat on a test in school in your life?
Author
Topic: Poll of curiosity
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 06-01-2004 11:08:16 AM
No.*

Wish I had though.

*(Not counting the one or two times the teacher failed to notice that I had forgotten to remove my notes from the desk because I was looking through them the minute before the test had begun. I think that's called hiding something in plain sight. )

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 06-01-2004 11:08:43 AM
quote:
Jania Arindelil stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
No.

We'll just have to ask Jay. I do remember hearing about a tete a tete with one of your ranger instructors a while back before the big adventure.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Dymus Arindelil
I betcha its pink. Jania seems like the type to wear pink undies.
posted 06-01-2004 11:09:50 AM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael probably says this to all the girls:
We'll just have to ask Jay. I do remember hearing about a tete a tete with one of your ranger instructors a while back before the big adventure.

"Tete a tete" or "Tet Offensive" dress-boy? I could see my beautiful bride launching a systematic siege on someone who put the moves on her.

I know what color underwear Jania wears. So there

Run through the cold of the night, as passion burns in your heart.
Ready to fight, a knife held close by your side
Like a proud wolf alone in the dark with eyes that watch the world

-"Small Two of Pieces"
Damnati
Filthy
posted 06-01-2004 12:23:12 PM
Once in my japanese class. Something I've regretted ever since as passing that final got me a c in that class and now I can't retake now that I've forgotten what little I learned in it.
Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 06-01-2004 03:02:15 PM
quote:
Vorbis's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
My High School does not
give any sort of reward
for advanced study. :/

Well, without the multiplier, I have a 3.95, for comparison. Though, some schools don't do A+ = 4.333, either, so...

Stop talking in haiku, you fruit.

And now I see who never to let in my home...

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Vorbis
Vend-A-Goat
posted 06-02-2004 12:09:10 AM
quote:
Waisz had this to say about Robocop:
Well, without the multiplier, I have a 3.95, for comparison. Though, some schools don't do A+ = 4.333, either, so...

Stop talking in haiku, you fruit.

And now I see who never to let in my home...

I'm a huge slacker
so my end GPA will
be around 3.8

Pvednes
Lynched
posted 06-02-2004 12:09:12 AM
No. Actually knowing the material is more useful in an exam than hoping the person next to you does.
diadem
eet bugz
posted 06-02-2004 07:15:40 AM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael had this to say about Robocop:
Depends. I had the same teacher twice, and remembered what she put on her final exam. Does that count?

that's having a bad teacher, not cheating.

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Peter
Pancake
posted 06-02-2004 09:25:01 AM
Never cheated, and the dumbasses I sat next to that tried to copy off me cursed my crappy hand-writeing

Cheating on college is dumb, for one on papers some professors will check for plagirism, and for one dipshit i know, they copied the professors own work. Plus as my one professor put it, you don't prosper from it, because it is likely you will need to know the stuff you are supposed to be learning at some point, and not knowing it is likely to cost you your job if not more.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: