EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Petals around the rose
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 05-30-2004 01:01:25 PM
quote:
See, your Waisz means your hair. So technically it's true.
What the fuck? It's in spoiler, man. And you have shown you certainly don't need a flame tag to flame people, so what are you waiting for?
You did realize I was talking about Peter's hint, right?
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

very important poster
a sweet title
posted 05-30-2004 01:06:10 PM
quote:
Waisz Model 2000 was programmed to say:
What the fuck? It's in spoiler, man. And you have shown you certainly don't need a flame tag to flame people, so what are you waiting for?

...what does it being in spoiler having to do with anything? People can still check the solution if it's in spoiler.

hey
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 05-30-2004 01:12:17 PM
quote:
Jens spewed forth this undeniable truth:
...what does it being in spoiler having to do with anything? People can still check the solution if it's in spoiler.

If they want to find the solution, they can just google it. It's not like I created the only instance of the solution on the internet.

Besides, I'd wager that the out-os-spoiler comments ruin it more than my in-spoiler comment, since people reading the thread will always see the out-of-spoiler ones.

Waisz fucked around with this message on 05-30-2004 at 01:17 PM.

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
nem-x
posted 05-30-2004 01:36:27 PM
I didn't read the instructions, so i just kept hitting roll and check after picking a number in my head. It was like reading my fucking mind for about 5 rolls in a row. D:
very important poster
a sweet title
posted 05-30-2004 01:36:42 PM
quote:
This one time, at Jens camp:
Whatever you do, don't post how to do it

oh my

hey
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 05-30-2004 02:48:32 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Jens wrote:
oh my

woops, missed that post. oh well.

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 05-30-2004 06:25:45 PM
got it on my first try ^_________^

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: