EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: EC ET Server (right now: 0 players on battery)
Drysart
Pancake
posted 03-02-2004 12:10:16 AM
quote:
Snoota scribbled:
Fuel Dump prz

Ooops... forgot fuel dump. I'll add that one in... any in there you don't want? (And don't say Rail Gun, it's my favorite map )

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 03-02-2004 12:10:19 AM
quote:
I alone love Faelynn LeAndris. I alone tempt Faelynn LeAndris:
Ugh... You're leaving in Rail Gun?
Rail Gun is a good map. Some of the closest games you'll ever play will be on that map.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Drysart
Pancake
posted 03-02-2004 12:12:28 AM
quote:
Black scribbled:
Rail Gun is a good map. Some of the closest games you'll ever play will be on that map.

I've literally seen Axis win with 1 second left on the clock once, and with less than a minute several times. It's a hella tense map.

Faelynn LeAndris
Lusty busty redheaded wood elf with sharp claws
posted 03-02-2004 12:12:35 AM
quote:
Black had this to say about Matthew Broderick:

Two maps I can't stand are Rail Gun and Radar. Personal thing, I just don't like those two at all.

My LAUNCHCast Station
"Respect the Forest, Fear the Ranger"
I got lost for an hour and became god.
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 03-02-2004 12:35:23 AM
quote:
Faelynn LeAndris had this to say about Tron:
Two maps I can't stand are Rail Gun and Radar. Personal thing, I just don't like those two at all.

Radar is definately a horrible map.

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 03-02-2004 02:35:58 AM
wtf.

I got stopped to download one of the custom maps when the rotation started, and I came back to find everyone gone.

CBTao
Pancake
posted 03-02-2004 02:37:31 AM
quote:
Snoota wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
wtf.

I got stopped to download one of the custom maps when the rotation started, and I came back to find everyone gone.

Batty and I put the hurt on Taylen and they all left

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 03-02-2004 02:40:30 AM
I was putting the hurt on all of them until Batty shoved his Tommygun up my ass and pulled the trigger until it went click.
Kermitov
Pancake
posted 03-02-2004 04:36:07 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Snoota!
I was putting the hurt on all of them until Batty shoved his Tommygun up my ass and pulled the trigger until it went click.

at least he didn't stop to reload.

Suddar
posted 03-02-2004 07:00:37 AM
Radar can go die.

Railgun is okay. If Allies is on the ball it's a really hard map for both sides though, which is good.

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited by: Suddar ]

Batty
Doesn't Like You. Specifically you.
posted 03-02-2004 08:11:02 AM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Snoota:

*click* *click* *click* DAMN IT ALL I NEED MORE AMMO!

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 03-02-2004 08:30:10 AM
quote:
I've heard there was a secret chord, that Batty played, and it pleased the Lord:
*click* *click* *click* DAMN IT ALL I NEED MORE AMMO!
I'm a medic. I'm a medic.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

can you please fix my title
posted 03-02-2004 08:54:15 AM
quote:
Drysart had this to say about Captain Planet:
Ok, here's the rotation I'm setting up:

xdam - info
oasis - Standard ET map
ctf_well - info
battery - Standard ET map
rtcc2 - info
goldrush - Standard ET map
mml_church_et_v1 - info
railgun - Standard ET map

All the maps should download automatically if you don't have it already. I'll be sticking it on the server right now. Any suggestions for other changes will be taken into consideration.

Venice sounds good. havnt played them yet though but i like the idea behind tarbox island north pole and stonehege.

shame I couldnt find a map that was Naval based like in CoD where you fought on a battleship

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 03-02-2004 11:43:25 AM
quote:
Drysart's fortune cookie read:
Ok, here's the rotation I'm setting up:

xdam - info
oasis - Standard ET map
ctf_well - info
battery - Standard ET map
rtcc2 - info
goldrush - Standard ET map
mml_church_et_v1 - info
railgun - Standard ET map

All the maps should download automatically if you don't have it already. I'll be sticking it on the server right now. Any suggestions for other changes will be taken into consideration.

All those links aren't working for me.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Suddar
posted 03-02-2004 03:08:29 PM
What the fuck is wrong with the server? It lets me on, and then it says "connection interrupted."

can you please fix my title
posted 03-02-2004 03:40:51 PM
i had that problem so i changed maps
Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
Mod
Pancake
posted 03-02-2004 04:51:12 PM
My personal vote is for Official maps in pairs of two between xp resets sans radar, don't like custom maps much in this game.
Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Faelynn LeAndris
Lusty busty redheaded wood elf with sharp claws
posted 03-02-2004 05:10:56 PM
quote:
Suddar wrote this stupid crap:
What the fuck is wrong with the server? It lets me on, and then it says "connection interrupted."

I think it's because the server is frozen on Seawall Battery. It's been locked on Seawall for a few hours now.

My LAUNCHCast Station
"Respect the Forest, Fear the Ranger"
I got lost for an hour and became god.
Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 03-02-2004 05:33:03 PM
quote:
Faelynn LeAndris thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
I think it's because the server is frozen on Seawall Battery. It's been locked on Seawall for a few hours now.

Yeah, wtkupo is up with that?

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Arttemis
Not Squire... but a guitar!
posted 03-02-2004 06:59:10 PM
Yeah server is freezing on Seawall Battery, but I guess that's already a known issue.
BacardiMunch
Wise enough not to pee on the electric fence?
posted 03-02-2004 08:42:17 PM
Khyron + Radar = Angry Khyron

At least if we have 3 Mobile MGs.

Demos
Pancake
posted 03-02-2004 09:44:26 PM
[McCoy]It's dead, Jim.[/McCoy]
"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 03-03-2004 01:00:31 AM
quote:
BacardiMunch had this to say about Pirotess:

Radar + most people = angry people

Radar is a terrible map.

Having to go up against 3 mobile MGs only makes me 100 times worse.

Drysart
Pancake
posted 03-03-2004 01:27:37 AM
Radar's not in the rotation anymore.
Pesco
Is a copyright of Peachis. Don't underestimate his pants, either.
posted 03-03-2004 01:30:27 AM
Radar aint so bad if you have the right combos and smart people.

Medics are the shiznit.

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 03-03-2004 01:41:51 AM
quote:
We were all impressed when BacardiMunch wrote:

Who said I was angry? All I said was 'Fine, if you're gonna camp with those machine guns, I'm gonna go Field Ops'

If anyone was angry, it was you when you said you were gonna shove those flare grenades up my ass, after I killed you the third time, if I recall properly

The mobiles were a Pain in the ass, but once I went Field Ops, things got much better. And we still managed to pull through and win it in the end! The Mobile MG42 is a DAMN good weapon. Beats the hell out of the flamethrower.

[ 03-03-2004: Message edited by: Khyron ]

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 03-03-2004 02:23:40 AM
quote:
Arttemis had this to say about Optimus Prime:
Yeah server is freezing on Seawall Battery, but I guess that's already a known issue.

Start any kind of vote. (Hit escape.)

It fixes it for some reason. Though this is a temporary workaround.

BacardiMunch
Wise enough not to pee on the electric fence?
posted 03-03-2004 04:07:35 PM
quote:
Khyron attempted to be funny by writing:
[QB]Who said I was angry? All I said was 'Fine, if you're gonna camp with those machine guns, I'm gonna go Field Ops'

If anyone was angry, it was you when you said you were gonna shove those flare grenades up my ass, after I killed you the third time, if I recall properly

QB]

Ok, yeah, you win.

Khyron
posted 03-03-2004 04:45:38 PM
quote:
BacardiMunch had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
Ok, yeah, you win.

Actually, I was angry, but not when I said "Fine, I'll go field ops". It was the six times before that, that I got angry Then I calmed down, said that, switched to field ops, and got ya.

It's easy to get frustrated in that game, but for me it tends to come and go really quickly.

Gadani
U
posted 03-03-2004 05:01:46 PM
I get frustrated a lot in ET.

When it keeps crashing

Khyron
posted 03-03-2004 05:17:48 PM
quote:
Gadani had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
I get frustrated a lot in ET.

When it keeps crashing

Well, help me talk Drys into installing the ET Pro Mod, and at least when it crashes you won't lose your EXP

Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 03-03-2004 05:36:30 PM
quote:
WARNING! High dosages of Khyron may lead to this crap:
Well, help me talk Drys into installing the ET Pro Mod, and at least when it crashes you won't lose your EXP

That's a good idea, as my allied router likes to commit seppukku when I join the axis team.

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 03-03-2004 08:11:18 PM
Server is full... wtfog
Mod
Pancake
posted 03-03-2004 08:49:13 PM
Can we get normal spawntimes again? The current settings make things rather zergish and devalue medics while giving the Axis a large advantage in some maps (trying to bomb gun controls with 15 sec axis respawn rushing you = not cool).
Life... is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable, because all you get back is another box of chocolates. You're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while, there's a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast, the taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits, filled with hardened jelly and teeth-crunching nuts, and if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you've got left is a... is an empty box... filled with useless, brown paper wrappers.
Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 03-03-2004 08:57:02 PM
quote:
Mod had this to say about Optimus Prime:
Can we get normal spawntimes again? The current settings make things rather zergish and devalue medics while giving the Axis a large advantage in some maps (trying to bomb gun controls with 15 sec axis respawn rushing you = not cool).

YES

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 03-03-2004 09:00:53 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Nwist, Who? was all like:
YES

but but but I always die so quickly

Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 03-03-2004 09:39:49 PM
quote:
Kegwen stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
but but but I always die so quickly

I need a medic!
I need a medic!
I need a medic!
I need a medic!
I need a medic!

[ 03-03-2004: Message edited by: Nwist, Who? ]

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 03-03-2004 10:06:53 PM
quote:
Nwist, Who? had this to say about Captain Planet:
I need a medic!
I need a medic!
I need a medic!
I need a medic!
I need a medic!

I'm an engineer.

"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 03-03-2004 10:27:21 PM
We should have an ET tagupo. Maybe replace our kuplanetside tag?

Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 03-04-2004 07:30:39 PM
Did bunnyhopping always work in ET?
"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: