EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Titles
Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 02-27-2004 07:11:15 PM
quote:
This one time, at Ares camp:
I cried about not having one along side Gikk in the Late Flame Boards. Not realyl being serious of course. It wasn't until 2 or so weeks later that I actually realized that I had got a title shortly after that. It's my website.

Uhh.

I've had one long before the flame boards existed.

So,.. whomever you were crying with, it wasn't me. ^_~

Lazzay
omg mack attack :(
posted 02-27-2004 07:35:29 PM
My only one before this one referred to an old sigpic of a thonged girl riding on a dragon. If I remember right, Drysart gave me this one because someone told him he "didn't hit on me enough". :DDDD
one two three fo let me see that tootsie roll
Mightion Defensor
posted 02-27-2004 08:09:20 PM
I got mine when a customer called me Todd five seconds after I said my name was Brian as part of my greeting.

I believe the customer was sofa king we todd did, though.

Ares
posted 02-27-2004 08:10:24 PM
quote:
Gikk thought about the meaning of life:
Uhh.

I've had one long before the flame boards existed.

So,.. whomever you were crying with, it wasn't me. ^_~

Hmmm.. Maybe it was Lashanna then.. o_O; Sorry.

Arrenn Lightblade
Yes. Yes he is.
posted 02-28-2004 02:20:51 AM
I had "Yes, yes I am." in my sig for a while. Drysart when on a title spree and I got my title.
Skaw
posted 02-28-2004 04:52:02 AM
1st title: "Watch as I land a 747!"

Oh geez. My first sigpic was my EQ Enchanter(PreLuclin) with a Rod of Insidious Glamour(oldschool uber cha item~ gogo Temple of Sol Ro quests) doing the salute emote animation, so Drys threw on "Watch as I land a 747!" as my first title, because the Rod and the pose kinda looked like an Air Traffic Controller and their orange cone flashlights.

2nd title: "Who will land the planes now?"

I changed my sigpic to something else..
I think there might've been a ":(" in there, I don't remember.

3rd, and present title "INSANITY 1310/1310"

I had a sigpic of a truncated list of my EQ stats. Stats that are affected with bonuses turn green, and alot of them were green. I was also kind of an odd ball, that did random things. I've had this one pretty long, going on a year and a half/2 years. Maybe longer.

[ 02-28-2004: Message edited by: Skaw ]

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: