EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Poll: Are you ignoring Somthor?
Author
Topic: Out of curiosity...
Faelynn LeAndris
Lusty busty redheaded wood elf with sharp claws
posted 02-26-2004 09:24:37 AM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael had this to say about Robocop:
yeah Call and Sage are special circumstance for the most part.

Naw, even Sage was on his Crusade of Crushing Stupidity. He spent time hounding Somthor as well. Of course them Somethor went on his 'Daddy Trolling' Spree, but to be fair I still concider Bloodsage as having started that mess.

My LAUNCHCast Station
"Respect the Forest, Fear the Ranger"
I got lost for an hour and became god.
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 02-26-2004 09:52:07 AM
quote:
Faelynn LeAndris had this to say about dark elf butts:
Naw, even Sage was on his Crusade of Crushing Stupidity. He spent time hounding Somthor as well. Of course them Somethor went on his 'Daddy Trolling' Spree, but to be fair I still concider Bloodsage as having started that mess.

I disagree. Things were on two separate stages: Generic Newbie Flaming, and Target Specific Bombardment. Every newb gets hazed, particularly those with unpopular opinions; that's Generic Newbie Flaming. When Somthor crossed the line and started insinuating that Sage killed babies and routinely blew up civilians as choice targets as a matter of course for his job, it crossed over. If I were in Sage's position, I'd be quite sustained in my ongoing fury. Only time will clear that one up, if anything can.

Likewise, Somthor had already pissed Call off when he took a shot at the Intelligence community, which just infuriated him more. Similar enough a situation that I can fit Call and Sage into the same situation, largely because they make formulated, intelligent arguments, and most of all because they don't crop up every time Somthor posts wishing him hot flaming death. Some people do, and it gets quite aggravating.

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Faelynn LeAndris
posted 02-26-2004 10:20:22 AM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael had this to say about Robocop:
I disagree. Things were on two separate stages: Generic Newbie Flaming, and Target Specific Bombardment. Every newb gets hazed, particularly those with unpopular opinions; that's Generic Newbie Flaming. When Somthor crossed the line and started insinuating that Sage killed babies and routinely blew up civilians as choice targets as a matter of course for his job, it crossed over. If I were in Sage's position, I'd be quite sustained in my ongoing fury. Only time will clear that one up, if anything can.

Likewise, Somthor had already pissed Call off when he took a shot at the Intelligence community, which just infuriated him more. Similar enough a situation that I can fit Call and Sage into the same situation, largely because they make formulated, intelligent arguments, and most of all because they don't crop up every time Somthor posts wishing him hot flaming death. Some people do, and it gets quite aggravating.

Except for that fact that Sage was bombarding him on his stupidity BEFORE that comment about the killing of babies and such was made. That came later, where if you note Sage was present in EVERY post Somthor made, that I could recall, in order to flame him for SOMETHING he had said or done. Where as for most, the newbie hazing or general "You are a moron please stfu" had stopped from most of the rest of the community save for a few. You could see the presence of a few poping up in every thread he made. Sage being one of them. I don't disagree Sage was right in calling him a moron or pointing out his stupidity, OR that the baby killer thing was over the line as was the annoying "Daddy" crap. However, Sage trolled him everywhere as well as a way of "Not ignoring the troll which teaches them nothing". Whether its true that they learn nothing doesn't chance the fact he was still trolling Somthor as much as Somthor was trolling the boards.

My LAUNCHCast Station
Blindy
Roll for initiative, Monkey Boy!
posted 02-26-2004 10:24:40 AM
When you ignore someone, that means you stop talking about them.
On a plane ride, the more it shakes,
The more I have to let go.

can you please fix my title
posted 02-26-2004 10:30:29 AM
I'd like to mention I never suggested bloodsage targeted women and children, what I said as best I can recall was it takes a special kind of person bomb civilian targets.

this was a personal jab but it was more on the level that the airforce has missed its mark on a few occasions due to bad intelligence.

When people imeaditly jumped to the women and children, I followed with a retraction and a apology. somthing no one ever mentions.

When I cross the line or people accuse me of it I genarly say "my bad" and drop the topic.

since then I think mr Sage there and I have come to an understaning to the extent that UNless I have somthing postive to say about him I say nothing at all and he seems to have just left me in peace since then.

sadly I happen to like him, and cal and quite a few of my most frequent abusers. shame we cant comunicate.

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 02-26-2004 10:36:41 AM
quote:
Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael wrote this stupid crap:
yeah Call and Sage are special circumstance for the most part.

Hey!

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Mr. Parcelan
posted 02-26-2004 12:27:49 PM
quote:
Gydyon's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
Hey!

You troll.

Ja'Deth Issar Ka'bael
I posted in a title changing thread.
posted 02-26-2004 12:30:29 PM
quote:
Gydyon spewed forth this undeniable truth:
Hey!

You mastered the Dread Sam Walton arguments. I forgot

Lyinar's sweetie and don't you forget it!*
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. -Roy Batty
*Also Lyinar's attack panda

sigpic courtesy of This Guy, original modified by me

Vernaltemptress
Withered and Alone
posted 02-26-2004 02:01:45 PM
quote:
From the book of Somthor, chapter 3, verse 16:
I'd like to mention I never suggested bloodsage targeted women and children, what I said as best I can recall was it takes a special kind of person bomb civilian targets.

this was a personal jab but it was more on the level that the airforce has missed its mark on a few occasions due to bad intelligence.

When people imeaditly jumped to the women and children, I followed with a retraction and a apology. somthing no one ever mentions.

When I cross the line or people accuse me of it I genarly say "my bad" and drop the topic.

What Somthor said:

quote:
scum like cream apparently also rises to the middle of the military. lt col wasn't it? he will never see O-6

As to him flying a bomber good for him it beats flying a desk. Being a bomber Pilot is a good Job for him, it takes a special kind of person to be able to drop explosives on civilians. I must of misunderstood because last I knew he was a straitest for the Air Farce.

I'm still searching for the retraction and apology...

[ 02-26-2004: Message edited by: Vernaltemptress ]

Obamanomics: spend, tax, and borrow.
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 02-26-2004 06:24:39 PM
quote:
Somthor thought about the meaning of life:

since then I think mr Sage there and I have come to an understaning to the extent that UNless I have somthing postive to say about him I say nothing at all and he seems to have just left me in peace since then.

sadly I happen to like him, and cal and quite a few of my most frequent abusers. shame we cant comunicate.

I suggest you back up your assertions with quotations--this looks simply like more lies. Here's the thread in question.

There is no understand, moron. Don't flatter yourself.

That you say you like me only highlights the depths of your pathetic craving for even negative attention, and your delusion that continual ridicule is the same as popularity.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 02-26-2004 06:35:37 PM
quote:
Faelynn LeAndris Model 2000 was programmed to say:
Except for that fact that Sage was bombarding him on his stupidity BEFORE that comment about the killing of babies and such was made. That came later, where if you note Sage was present in EVERY post Somthor made, that I could recall, in order to flame him for SOMETHING he had said or done. Where as for most, the newbie hazing or general "You are a moron please stfu" had stopped from most of the rest of the community save for a few. You could see the presence of a few poping up in every thread he made. Sage being one of them. I don't disagree Sage was right in calling him a moron or pointing out his stupidity, OR that the baby killer thing was over the line as was the annoying "Daddy" crap. However, Sage trolled him everywhere as well as a way of "Not ignoring the troll which teaches them nothing". Whether its true that they learn nothing doesn't chance the fact he was still trolling Somthor as much as Somthor was trolling the boards.

Once more, you're arguing purely from emotion and haven't bothered to look at the facts. I have left more Somthor posts alone than I've responded to. I don't troll, and I challenge you to find an example.

If you'll notice, I don't tolerate blatant, offensive stupidity in anyone. Somthor, if you'll notice, was the one attempting to troll me--not only with the daddy bullshit, but with constant jabs he pretended were "friendly," as if we were buds.

I am not going to treat Somthor as a special case, the only one allowed to be utterly stupid, pointless, and incomprehensible (as well as generally offensive) without fear of contradiction. He just deserves slapping down more often than anyone since Paul554. When he begins trying to fit in, and starts taking responsibility for his actions, he'll be just like anyone else around here, except dumber.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Super Kagrama
ROFLELFOLOL!!!11!1 YUO CAN'T RAED MY POSTSSE!@!11
posted 02-26-2004 06:41:22 PM
woeh si somthore?!?111
i shoueld joeg threw the foreast moer offeand!!11
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 02-26-2004 06:41:36 PM
I love watching sage respond to people.
(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 02-26-2004 06:43:26 PM
quote:
Elvish Crack Piper had this to say about Pirotess:
I love watching sage respond to people.

Whoa there cowboy, don't blow your load.

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 02-26-2004 06:44:54 PM
Whaddaya mean by that Liam?

I just enjoy how he can pound someone into the ground without actually flaming.

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
Faelynn LeAndris
posted 02-26-2004 08:05:39 PM
quote:

Bloodsage Model 2000 was programmed to say:

Once more, you're arguing purely from emotion and haven't bothered to look at the facts. I have left more Somthor posts alone than I've responded to. I don't troll, and I challenge you to find an example.

If you'll notice, I don't tolerate blatant, offensive stupidity in anyone. Somthor, if you'll notice, was the one attempting to troll me--not only with the daddy bullshit, but with constant jabs he pretended were "friendly," as if we were buds.

I am not going to treat Somthor as a special case, the only one allowed to be utterly stupid, pointless, and incomprehensible (as well as generally offensive) without fear of contradiction. He just deserves slapping down more often than anyone since Paul554. When he begins trying to fit in, and starts taking responsibility for his actions, he'll be just like anyone else around here, except dumber.

Personal Jab in a thread Somthor hadn't even posted in, and this date was before any of the airforce/daddy stuff.

quote:

Oh, goody!
Freakin' Somthor, Jr. arrives to torment our minds

Link

quote:

This guy combines the worst qualities of Somthor and roinNwhatever.
Has someone been trolling elementary schools for no0bz again?

Link

Personal Jab in a thread Somthor hadn't even posted in

quote:

Somthor disproves your theory.

Link

Personal attack on Somthor, in a thread where he hadn't even done anything wrong, and after he was at least shaping up a little.

quote:

You were nowhere near as annoying. . .and you made the effort to fit in with community norms.

Happy animaversary!

Link

Personal attack in a thread where he didn't do anything wrong, didn't even aknoledge or mention you, and over his driving practice... Which there were worse practices named...

quote:

Yet more proof you're an idiot.

It's people like you who cause traffic congestion.

Link

Those quotes were the total of what you brought to the thread in those posts.

There were too many threads to scan em all. Yes, some of them have Somthor baiting, some of them have him trolling as well, all of them show him being a moron just about, although harmlessly so in quite a few cases. Whether his deserving of being mocked is warranted or not doesn't change the fact he was trolled like the boards were trolled. Abbi just went overboard, and there is a bandwagon already. These threads don't even include the Ban Somthor Fund type threads that poped up, or the Look Who's Joined the Club threads. While they are protected by being Flame threads, it STILL doesn't change the fact they are troll threads. Justifying it by being intolerant of stupidity also doesn't change the fact its trolling. I never said he didn't troll you either, just that he gets trolled as well. And since there are more people trolling him, than he trolls the board. I find it more annoying. "Slapping someone down" all the time I would concider trolling as well... Note, I never said it wasn't deserved, just that I feel it is trolling.

[ 02-26-2004: Message edited by: Faelynn LeAndris ]

My LAUNCHCast Station
Mr. Parcelan
posted 02-26-2004 08:10:08 PM
Oho! Here we have two people who refuse to think they're ever wrong colliding!

Fae "Women secretly ruled the world for ages, you should believe me over history books" Lynn vs. Blood "Devourer of Worlds" Sage

posted 02-26-2004 08:55:05 PM
quote:
Bloodsage attempted to be funny by writing:
I suggest you back up your assertions with quotations--this looks simply like more lies. Here's the thread in question.

There is no understand, moron. Don't flatter yourself.

That you say you like me only highlights the depths of your pathetic craving for even negative attention, and your delusion that continual ridicule is the same as popularity.

as long as you are digging up a old thred lets look at what you said prior to my crossing the line. in a non flame thread.

quote:
Dude!
[/quote} despite my asking you several times to not call me dude you persisted in doing so anyway...troll behavior

lets count the insults.
[quote]
You can't even hold your own in a polite conversation;[1] wherever did you get the notion you could argue? [2] All you're doing is whining the same stale, bigoted, unresearched crap over and over and over and over again--as usual[3]. (Did you ever learn to read? To think independently?) [4]

No, thinking independently doesn't mean to ignore the rules of logic and the conventions of rhetoric: it means to form an opinion of your own, rather than sucking the collective jizz of the internet [5] with no attempt to spit, sort, filter, or otherwise adulterate what shoots out of your browser into your brain.

What you're missing, dipshit,[6] is that under the new program, the "leverage" you keep whining about goes away, because--and this is important--there will be no more illegal aliens working jobs no American wants. That's right: they'll all have work visas, and the employers will have to follow the employment laws. In theory, this makes Americans competitive for the jobs, because employers can no longer ignore wage and benefit laws.

Even when I was going to school in Arkansas, where some folks would wear KKK t-shirts to school and Governor Clinton tried to start teaching creationism as part of the curriculum, I never met a more ignorant, biased motherfucking moron than you.[7] Honest. I have never in my entire life seen anyone argue so pathetically in any cause, nor so stubbornly after being decisively proven wrong.

Why is it that only the most clueless people. . .*cough*Gikk*cough*Geeorn*cough*Somthor.[8] . .try to argue subtle policy points? That's right--the rest of us are smart enough to realize there aren't black-and-white answers at the national policy level! "Waaah, that new policy offends my prejudices and contradicts what I "learned" in 5th grade civics class--hey! I must be smarter than the President!"

Can you just give it a fucking rest? Go run with scissors a chainsaw or whatever it is the orderly in your ward told you to stop doing.[9] (and a infered go kill yourself comment at that)

a few posts down and I have yet to respond to you. you post

quote:
I vote 5, just because watching Somthor argue is like watching the 100-yard dash at the Special Olympics. . .only it's okay to laugh

thats [10]

now I respond to one of your earler posts

quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bloodsage had this to say about Robocop:
You're 180 out on the security issue. If they're given work visas, then we can track them and have records on them. If they're here illegally. . .we got jack.

There will certainly be a downside, as there is with any policy, but security certainly isn't it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what you say is true but if people can get here illegaly and then find a job and recive guest status wont that just encourage more people to enter illegaly? Thus creating more of a security risk?

Also wouldnt people then get complacent about non nationals in the US to the extent they tend to ignore them and become less viligent to those who dont belong here?

Also how does this reward the people who take the time and make the effort to obey our immigration laws? why wait 3 years or more when you can just come do whatever you like and get guest status becuse taco bell cant find enough minimum wage workers for its drive through.

my response has no insults in it directed at anyone and is an atempt at the best of my ability to respond to your counter point.

you respond to a earlier post

quote:
Actually, her opinion means a helluva lot more than yours. On any subject at all.(a inflamatory comment)

Unlike you, she's got an opinion, rather than a loosely-affiliated collection of random articles cut and pasted from various places on the internet with no regard to consistency, quality, or even relevance.

How can you expect anyone to pay the least attention to you except to make fun of you when you show all the rhetorical talent of a sleep-deprived two-year-old? [11]

Sendiment? Honestly, what the fuck are you talking about?

then you follow up with

quote:

As usual, you have not the faintest idea what you're talking about, and are simply making shit up[12](calling a person a liar) because you refuse to accept what's obvious. No, none of the bullshit circumlocutions you've so painfully hunted-and-pecked into your broken keyboard of stupidity (+3)[13] have anything to do with reality.

It's a big country, fuckchop,[14] and the borders will remain porous. We can enact policy that acknowledges reality, or we can hide our heads in the sand like a bunch of bigoted reactionaries want to.

I respond with:

quote:
Just answer the questions. then insult me afterwords if you don't mind.

If people can get here illegaly and then find a job and recive guest status wont that just encourage more people to enter illegaly? Thus creating more of a security risk?

Also wouldnt people then get complacent about non nationals in the US to the extent they tend to ignore them and become less viligent to those who dont belong here?

Also how does this reward the people who take the time and make the effort to obey our immigration laws? why wait 3 years or more when you can just come do whatever you like and get guest status becuse taco bell cant find enough minimum wage workers for its drive through.

BTW OPINION [n] a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty; "my opinion differs from yours"; "what are your thoughts on Haiti?"

Obstinacy in holding to one's belief or impression;
opiniativeness; conceitedness. [Obs.] --Shak.

[ 01-20-2004: Message edited by: Somthor ]

no insults from me, and a polite request to hold the insults until after you respond to my counterpoints. Again a effort on my part to try to debate the current topic at the best of my ability.

i make this comment on another post

quote:
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Zair said:
Guess what, he DOES belong here because he was born here. Its all nice and sentimental to say some illegals crossing the border love our country, but that doesn't make them BELONG here. The great thing about America is that you have the freedom to think whatever you want. You don't have to be a diehard patriot to live here.

thanks

Besides being born here from parents who were also born here and so on and so on and so on along the family tree. I served My nation in the Navy, as did my father, as did his father as did his father.

none of that makes me belong here more than anyother person who has citizen status and has served this nation in its armed forces.

How many of the EC community other than Bloodsage and those too young to have served can say the same? (inquiring mind wants to know)

[ 01-20-2004: Message edited by: Somthor ]

nothing there negative I do mention Bloodsages name but only in passing and in a reasonble use. I make another post shortly there after suggesting abbikat who had been nothing but nasty in the entire thread and I had tried to ignore drink bleach.

several posts follow that are not directed at bloodsage then I make a applogy to gunslinger for a misunderstanding

quote:
I'm slow, your right. I'm sorry forgive me ?

several posts latter you respond

quote:
quote:
Somthor painfully thought these words up:
For the simple reason I am curious to know. doesnt look like anyone has other than me and Bloodsage or if they have they are going to give me the satisfaction of knowing.

Don't ever compare yourself to me, in any respect. (Any idiot with no prospects, no talent, and no use other than cannon fodder can do what you did.) (insult by negative comparasion [15] Serving a single enlistment does not make you a $upar Pa+tri0t worthy of awe, nor give you the right to pronounce from the mountain wisdom gleaned from the gods.

STFU already.

Face it: you have nothing in common with me. Not a thing. Trying to latch onto my coattails to mooch credibility cannot work, and serves only to annoy me. You have no hope of earning the simple respect that comes with knowing what the fuck you're talking about, or even of expressing an opinion coherently, whether right or wrong.(inflamatory statement)

Get the clue and go away.

Finaly Im getting upset and start after 15 personal insults and several inflamatory statements to respond in kind

quote:
quote:
A sleep deprived Bloodsage stammered:
Don't ever compare yourself to me, in any respect. :

So sensitive.

So tell me Bloodsage you get out to the hot zones anymore or are you kinda desk bound these days?

{/quote]

your response

[quote]Somthor attempted to be funny by writing:
So sensitive.
So tell me Bloodsage you get out to the hot zones anymore or are you kinda desk bound these days?

You're an idiot, go away.

What the fuck makes you think I'd give you the time of day?

i respond

quote:
the simple fact that you seem to respond to every thing I say about you.

given the anger I guess you are flying a desk.

followed by a post where i state I respect Bloodsage which is a compliment.

and followed by yet another comment about bloodsage

quote:
Well Bloodsage doesn't tolerate people he thinks are Idiots, while I'll claim otherwise in your case His judgement is sound

which in not insulting nor negative in nature, and is actually a complment on his judgement.

you follow up with

quote:
Not even close.

And never mistake lack of tolerance of your stupidity for anger on my part. You're simply vermin, like the cats I used to shoot for bothering our chickens,(implyd threat) and I feel nothing for you. Not even pity, though your existence must be utterly without joy for you to hang around where you're not wanted like this.

to which i respond to a simular veiled threat

quote:
So the flying desk part is right but youre not angry. OK. Listen Pal you are a tower intolerence, its a good thing you dont go to a hot zone, for you would surely be the "victim" of "friendly" fire.

you make a response that is approprate.

I am by now pretty agaitated from all the abuse throughout the etire thread from all parties and also with Bloodsage who as I have demonstrated was not playing nice at all. and I cross the line

quote:
scum like cream apparently also rises to the middle of the military. lt col wasn't it? he will never see O-6

As to him flying a bomber good for him it beats flying a desk. Being a bomber Pilot is a good Job for him, it takes a special kind of person to be able to drop explosives on civilians. I must of misunderstood because last I knew he was a straitest for the Air Farce.

and yes I was speaking to blindy about the job because if you had a decent job you wouldn't have the time to post your inane ramblings here and perhaps you'd be less irritable.

Im confused as always[xIMG]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/356687/somthorsig3.JPG[/img]

posted 02-26-2004 09:03:07 PM
people say Somthor you crossed the line to which I respond

quote:
what its a flame thread, whats he gonna do insult me back? he's been doing that since I got here. Why shouldnt I atempt to do the same. He's a grown man he will take it instride tell me im wrong etc etc insult me further and life will go on.

[edit to add]
my only regret is he's married and I dont wish to offend his wife. (sorry your husband is a royal pain)

note I now say Im sorry to his wife with whom I have noproblem with at all.

my next post which is after thre responses by other people is my DIRECT appology to bloodsage

quote:
Niklas had this to say about (_|_):
Basically, almost anything goes except real life unless specifically brought in by the person it pertains to.
That's the line for me anyway.

But yes, indirectly calling him a murderer also is not a good idea.

mmmmm yeah you are right, its too old to edit that out or I would.

Sorry Bloodsage engaged keyboard before brain.

then the thread turns into a personal attack against me and I make no further negative comments to anyone althoguht Bloodsage contiues to hurl insults. I admit a few times to having poor judgement (or words to that effect) thread dies out

{edit] to late to change my error it was a flame thread.

[ 02-26-2004: Message edited by: Somthor ]

posted 02-26-2004 09:09:15 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Vernaltemptress said this:
I'm still searching for the retraction and apology...

look above for my two prior posts in this thread it outlines post by post what led up to the incident followed ALMOST IMEADITELY by a appology not only to you but your husband as well.

Holden
French Cocksucker
posted 02-26-2004 09:10:51 PM
Somthor has gone nuts man, you guys better back off.

"America is dumb, it's like a dumb puppy that has big teeth that can bite and hurt you..."

posted 02-26-2004 09:15:49 PM
no its jsut again is a prime example of me trying to be a decent sort getting harrassed and when I respond in kind IM the bad guy. then when I realize that I am being faulted and I say Sorry, i get no credit for having done so and latter get accused for having never had the dencency to have done what I alrady have done.

I mean come on within 3 posts I admit that i went to far and say im sorry to his wife 3 posts latter im saying sorry to the person himself. not only did I do it but it was done in a prompt timely NONbegrudging way.

but for hte most part the forum only rembers that I crossed the line and not what led up to that crossing or the fact I owned up to it and have tried my best since not to repeat.

Goma
Pancake
posted 02-26-2004 09:37:51 PM
Wow. I didn't even read the entire first page, but I'm going to take a stab at it and post.

Alright, just to conform to the purpose of the thread I do NOT have Somthor ignored, but I have something else to say.

Either for, or against, or indifferent about Somthor, could you all just shut the fuck up? Somthor will be Somthor, no matter how much we either tell him to shut the fuck up and die, or no matter how much the whiney little people who believe all should be given an equal chance get mad at said people who tell Somthor to die, nothing is going to change!

I have a feeling Somthor will be around for a very long time. He has done NOTHING to even come close to permitting a ban. Sure, he can be annoying as fuck, but its easy to tell that he doesn't really mean to be. And when all of you get on his case, he retaliates in his own way: stupidly. No offense Somthor, I know you mean no harm, but you just suck at fighting back. I know I'm sounding a little hypocritical now, almost taking a side, but its true.

My only advice to everyone, and Somthor, is to just let it the fuck go, Somthor will be Somthor, and realize that this is an internet forum, where people talk shit and act retarted all the time knowing full well that they can get away with it, and make themselves appear quite macho. Just do your best and try not to take any offense to what each other are saying, since it is QUITE clear that the forum and Somthor are like trying to put the square block into the circle hole. It just doesn't work.

Not once has Somthor directly insulted anyone, to my knowledge, (oh look, I'm defending him now! >.> ;) but you people still feel that you need to point out and treat Somthor like dirt each time he makes a mental boo-boo. Hey, so what if he's a little retarted? Get over it. None of your superior intelligence and wiseness is rubbing off on him. Give up, and move on.

So yeah.. That's it basically. For the most part that post was pretty redundant, I'm sure its all been said before, but I guess I had to say it myself.

Good day, I suppose.

[ 02-26-2004: Message edited by: Gomateux ]

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 02-26-2004 09:43:12 PM
retart
Mr. Parcelan
posted 02-26-2004 09:54:07 PM
I think we should direct our hatred towards Nae. She's done nothing but troll these forums for all her time here.
Suddar
posted 02-26-2004 09:55:51 PM
BURN THE TROLL
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 02-26-2004 09:55:53 PM
o rly
Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 02-26-2004 09:58:09 PM
OOGABOOGA.
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 02-26-2004 10:04:15 PM
k now i am askeered
Mr. Parcelan
posted 02-26-2004 10:04:27 PM
quote:
Zephyer Kyuukaze stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
OOGABOOGA.

And naturally, we'll lynch Zephyer for being gay.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 02-26-2004 10:05:20 PM
quote:
This one time, at Mr. Parcelan camp:
And naturally, we'll lynch Zephyer for being gay.

leave my gay homo friend alone retart

Akiraiu Zenko
posted 02-26-2004 10:09:51 PM
quote:
Rebel Nae had this to say about Robocop:
leave my gay homo friend alone retart

OMG NAE!

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 02-26-2004 10:16:40 PM
Akiraiu Zenko
posted 02-26-2004 10:21:48 PM
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 02-26-2004 11:27:28 PM
I don't like Somthor. One little bit. He's a troll, intentionally or not. And I wish he'd go away.

But it ain't my boards, and if Drysart wishes to keep him on board as a test or a penance or whatever, that's his prerogative.

Now give me a pizza.

Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 02-26-2004 11:51:14 PM
quote:
Gydyon had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
I don't like Somthor. One little bit. He's a troll, intentionally or not. And I wish he'd go away.

That pretty well puts a point on it for me.

I particularly enjoyed when Somthor posted his "poor, pitiful, put upon me. I'm a decent guy and everyone still hates me" rap. I almost squirted a half a can of Coke through my nose then.

I particularly like how he tries to more or less quote what other people say, but then he does a general summary of his side of conversation in order to make himself appear to be the innocent one. Hey, this ain't college. Revisionist history doesn't go over well here.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
TheOriginalZane
Pancake
posted 02-26-2004 11:53:45 PM
quote:
Gydyon had this to say about John Romero:

Now give me a pizza.

PIZZA!

Is there a third page yet?

The worst member of EC.
Live Journal
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 02-27-2004 12:03:49 AM
I'd laugh really, really, really fucking hard if Somthor is a new type of AI, designed to infiltrate and obliterate sentient thought in message boards, chat rooms, and the internet in general. All masterminded by Drysart, of course.

Though, it WOULD be funnier if he was an alt account of Drysart or something, meant to test how we interact with a person who's leaning as far as possible over the line of troll.. though this has been disproven many times (other boards with Somthor, etc.), but it'd still be funny.

Cherveny
Papaya
posted 02-27-2004 01:32:02 AM
quote:
Delphi Aegis wrote this then went back to looking for porn:
I'd laugh really, really, really fucking hard if Somthor is a new type of AI, designed to infiltrate and obliterate sentient thought in message boards, chat rooms, and the internet in general. All masterminded by Drysart, of course.

Though, it WOULD be funnier if he was an alt account of Drysart or something, meant to test how we interact with a person who's leaning as far as possible over the line of troll.. though this has been disproven many times (other boards with Somthor, etc.), but it'd still be funny.

Along these lines, there is one positive thing about Somthor,....these flame threads dedicated just to bashing him. It can actually get kinda funny to see how much anger he stirs within people by just being an annoying idiot.

Steven Steve
posted 02-27-2004 02:03:31 AM
why don't you all just marry him
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: