EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: EC Loveboat
Mr. Parcelan
posted 02-26-2004 03:16:57 AM
quote:
Black impressed everyone with:
Then you do it.

No way. I am stamping my foot and pouting until my Ninja Theater thread gets more props.

Tsunami
I like pizza.
posted 02-26-2004 03:17:14 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Black!
Then you do it.

You may have just opened a can of worms, you *lisp on* BIG THILLY GOOTH! *lisp off*

Edit: Or maybe i'm the *lisp on* BIG THILLY GOOTH! *lisp off*!

[ 02-26-2004: Message edited by: Tsunami ]

Moo.
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 02-26-2004 03:22:36 AM
quote:
I've heard there was a secret chord, that Mr. Parcelan played, and it pleased the Lord:
No way. I am stamping my foot and pouting until my Ninja Theater thread gets more props.
Did it fall off page 1? Think it's dead now.

I bet more people enjoyed it than you'll know, and were just too lazy to respond, thinking that other people would suck your cock for them.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Snoota
Now I am become Death, shatterer of worlds
posted 02-26-2004 03:42:45 AM
Ninja Theater was the greatest thread this board has ever seen!

Mostly because I got to kill Nicole.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 02-26-2004 05:59:43 AM
quote:
Bajah had this to say about Captain Planet:
*Bajah rolls his save versus Bloodsage&Somthor joke....and succeeds!*

Bloodsage, with your canny wit, intelligence, debate skills, degrees, etc, etc, etc.... your fling will be with .... Abbikat, because she's Aussie and Aussiechix are uberhotz. Flings are about the dirty sex!

NAE! You get UBT because no one else is good enough for the Nae!

*Dims the lights and turns on the bow-chicka-wow-wow music*

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Zeke
I am a vampire and
posted 02-26-2004 06:40:39 AM
"Shall we then?"
"Oh indeed, I think we shall!"
"Death most resembles a prophet who is without honor in his own land or a poet who is a stranger among his people."
"Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once."
Hime, eien-ni, anata-wo ai-shimasu.
Lady Delirium
Drysart loves me!
posted 02-26-2004 01:41:11 PM
hook me up !!

yes, that is maradon spining around in a chair ^_ ____ _ ^
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 02-26-2004 02:46:53 PM
Okay, let's see where this goes.
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Skaw
posted 02-26-2004 03:11:37 PM
This boat is making me seasick!
Demos
Pancake
posted 02-26-2004 04:18:00 PM
I hope I don't get thrown overboard.
"Jesus saves, Buddha enlightens, Cthulhu thinks you'll make a nice sandwich."
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 02-26-2004 04:52:01 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Demos:
I hope I don't get thrown overboard.

Just for that you and Mightion will make ugly, ugly manbabies together.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Ocyrrhoe Trazere
Bootylicious!!
posted 02-26-2004 04:55:52 PM
quote:
Bajah impressed everyone with:

Ocy gets to do the wild mambo with Callalron, because he knows how to treat a lady with such refined tastes!

Kickass. Break out the vodka!

"Come at me. Every inch of me will resist you."

Full sigpic image.
Liam - "Caitlin: You terrify me, but in a good way."

D Spot
Pancake
posted 02-26-2004 05:32:23 PM
quote:
So quoth Mr. Parcelan:

Ninja Theater rocked!

Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 02-26-2004 05:53:53 PM
Memememe
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. " - the "Professor" - The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 02-26-2004 06:39:35 PM
quote:
Caela had this to say about Punky Brewster:
Memememe

You're a bit flat.

I don't know how to be sexy. If I catch a girl looking at me and our eyes lock, I panic and open mine wider. Then I lick my lips and rub my genitals. And mouth the words "You're dead."
Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 02-26-2004 06:41:26 PM
*looks down*

Am not!!

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. " - the "Professor" - The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 02-26-2004 06:43:21 PM
I think the obligatory answer here is:

"Prove it."

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 02-26-2004 06:46:43 PM
She'll probably give us some "I don't have a microphone" bullhonkey.
Caela
Crazed Ex-Angel
posted 02-26-2004 06:59:01 PM
Proof has previously been posted...find them..er, it, yerself.
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 02-26-2004 07:06:16 PM
quote:
Caela enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
Proof has previously been posted...find them..er, it, yerself.

I search for "Caela's Boobies" and this is what I get:

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Agent A
Underpowered on Purpose
posted 02-26-2004 07:10:06 PM
Do me!
"How do you all feel about beastiality with taxidermy? It seems like most people aren't very down with it, in fact, alot of people are only medium down with it. But if you only get to second base, where's the harm, right?"
- Melora Creager
Broadzilla
Pancake
posted 02-26-2004 07:13:15 PM
quote:
How.... Agent A.... uughhhhhh:
Do me!

That is so wrong... I like it.

DO ME!! ^_^

"I like lesbians with a giddy delight. If I had my own pair, I'd jack off every night."
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me."
"There are easier things in life then finding a good guy like nailing Jell-0 to a tree."

[T E C H N O D R O M E] // [E R I N E Y ' S M I N D]

Agent A
Underpowered on Purpose
posted 02-26-2004 07:43:49 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Broadzilla wrote:
That is so wrong... I like it.

I try.

[ 02-26-2004: Message edited by: Agent A ]

"How do you all feel about beastiality with taxidermy? It seems like most people aren't very down with it, in fact, alot of people are only medium down with it. But if you only get to second base, where's the harm, right?"
- Melora Creager
Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 02-27-2004 04:34:46 PM
*smiles* I'll bite. Include me, Baj =P
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
JooJooFlop
Hungry Hungry Hippo
posted 02-27-2004 04:36:22 PM
quote:
Synjari obviously shouldn't have said:
*smiles* I'll bite.

I certainly hope you've had all of your shots.

Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 02-27-2004 04:42:06 PM
What does it matter to you? *grin* Rabies doesnt affect magnets! ;D
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: