EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Chinese Zodiac: What are You?
Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 01-20-2004 10:07:31 AM
Cock here.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 01-20-2004 10:12:43 AM
quote:
Jajahotep wrote:
Cock here.

Yes ma'am.

Jajahotep
Vader to Deth's Obi-wan
posted 01-20-2004 10:20:22 AM
quote:
Mortious had this to say about the Spice Girls:
Yes ma'am.

*coughs on her drink* Hey that was fast! Thanks!

Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 01-20-2004 10:54:48 AM
People born in the Year of the Snake are deep. They say little and possess great wisdom. They never have to worry about money; they are financially fortunate. Snake people are often quite vain, selfish, and a bit stingy. Yet they have tremendous sympathy for others and try to help those less fortunate. Snake people tend to overdo, since they have doubts about other people's judgment and prefer to rely on themselves. They are determined in whatever they do and hate to fail. Although calm on the surface, they are intense and passionate. Snake people are usually good-looking and sometimes have martial problems because they are fickle. They are most compatible with the Ox and Rooster.

Although.. I am wondering where the elements are. If I remember correctly.. I am a fire snake. =)

"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
Ares
posted 01-20-2004 11:00:06 AM
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 01-20-2004 11:21:22 AM
Savoy.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Matilda Jane
ph33r my MIRVs
posted 01-20-2004 11:38:43 AM
Rat and you'd never know.
There was a signature here... it's gone now.
Goma
Pancake
posted 01-20-2004 01:29:48 PM
"People born in the Year of the Ox are patient, speak little, and inspire confidence in others. They tend, however, to be eccentric, and bigoted, and they anger easily. They have fierce tempers and although they speak little, when they do they are quite eloquent. Ox people are mentally and physically alert. Generally easy-going, they can be remarkably stubborn, and they hate to fail or be opposed. They are most compatible with Snake, Rooster, and Rat people."

That's me, practically right down to the button. Creeeeepy.

And for Suddar: Could you possibly link me to the page to where you found out what genre (fire tiger) you fell into? I remember reading it once before, and that I was an earth ox or something... Anyhoo, yeah. A link to that information would be great

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 01-20-2004 01:35:17 PM
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 01-20-2004 01:59:20 PM
Isn't the Chinese calendar different from ours, though? You can't just take the year, because their New Year doesn't coincide with ours.
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Malbi
posted 01-20-2004 04:39:04 PM
People born in the Year of the Monkey are the erratic geniuses of the cycle. Clever, skillful, and flexible, they are remarkably inventive and original and can solve the most difficult problems with ease. There are few fields in which Monkey people wouldn't be successful but they have a disconcerting habit of being too agreeable. They want to do things now, and if they cannot get started immediately, they become discouraged and sometimes leave their projects. Although good at making decisions, they tend to look down on others. Having common sense, Monkey people have a deep desire for knowledge and have excellent memories. Monkey people are strong willed but their anger cools quickly. They are most compatible with the Dragon and Rat.

Scarily enough my element is also Metal... eyes Mort

I Didnt ask to be Secretary of Balloon Doggies, the Balloon Doggies demanded it!
Kermitov
Pancake
posted 01-20-2004 04:44:35 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Abbikat said this:
People born in the Year of the Rooster are deep thinkers, capable, and talented. They like to be busy and are devoted beyond their capabilities and are deeply disappointed if they fail. People born in the Rooster Year are often a bit eccentric, and often have rather difficult relationship with others. They always think they are right and usually are! They frequently are loners and though they give the outward impression of being adventurous, they are timid. Rooster people's emotions like their fortunes, swing very high to very low. They can be selfish and too outspoken, but are always interesting and can be extremely brave. They are most compatible with Ox, Snake, and Dragon.

meh. *shrug* To be honest I don't think it fits me..

fits me pretty well.

[ 01-20-2004: Message edited by: Kermitov ]

Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 01-20-2004 04:45:26 PM
quote:
How.... Bloodsage.... uughhhhhh:
Isn't the Chinese calendar different from ours, though? You can't just take the year, because their New Year doesn't coincide with ours.

It's from february to february so if you're born in january of february it messes up a bit

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 01-20-2004 04:47:20 PM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Niklas!
It's from february to february so if you're born in january of february it messes up a bit

It's not a lunar calendar like Muslims use, so it's always February?

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Bloodrose
Pancake
posted 01-20-2004 04:49:27 PM
Snake
~That which yields, is not always weak~
Razor
posted 01-20-2004 04:51:24 PM
quote:
Bloodsage probably says this to all the girls:
It's not a lunar calendar like Muslims use, so it's always February?

No. it varies, but it's usually End of January to mid Feb. but there is no set date on the Gregorian/Julian Calendars

Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Abbikat
Tastes best with pudding
posted 01-20-2004 06:01:18 PM
quote:
Sinj had this to say about pies:
and GOD DAMN Abbi is old.

Thanks for the reminder... it was only 15 days before Neil Armstrong made his "one small step"...

Geesh, anyone would think I was married to Methusela or sumthin...

Were-Tigress Disciple of Lycanthropy
Perma-lowbie, addicted to MMORPGs
My LiveJournal

The Unholy
Pancake
posted 01-20-2004 06:14:21 PM
People born in the Year of the Dog possess the best traits of human nature. They have a deep sense of loyalty, are honest, and inspire other people¡¦s confidence because they know how to keep secrets. But Dog People are somewhat selfish, terribly stubborn, and eccentric. They care little for wealth, yet somehow always seem to have money. They can be cold emotionally and sometimes distant at parties. They can find fault with many things and are noted for their sharp tongues. Dog people make good leaders. They are compatible with those born in the Years of the Horse, Tiger, and Rabbit.

woof woof

"Who is he?"
"He's an ***hole sir."
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Pancake
posted 01-20-2004 10:04:16 PM
Tiger

I'm curious, is anyone here actually Asian other than myself?

Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 01-20-2004 10:08:20 PM
Ox or Rat, Bloodsage had to put in that 'When the year started' thing.
Gunslinger Moogle
No longer a gimmick
posted 01-20-2004 10:10:28 PM
quote:
Ctrl-Alt-Del had this to say about (_|_):
Tiger

I've been told I resemble Ghengis Khan and Mr Miagi...but more often I'm told I resemble Jesus, so I guess not.

moogle is the 3241727861th binary digit of pi

Disclaimer: I'm just kidding, I love all living things.
The fastest draw in the Crest.
"The Internet is MY critical thinking course." -Maradon
"Gambling for the husband, an abortion for the wife and fireworks for the kids they chose to keep? Fuck you, Disneyland. The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is the happiest place on Earth." -JooJooFlop

Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 01-20-2004 10:18:26 PM
quote:
We were all impressed when Ctrl-Alt-Del wrote:
Tiger

Solder and nem-x are Azn.

Peter
Pancake
posted 01-21-2004 12:14:31 AM
quote:
Bloodsage had this to say about Tron:

Use the thing here http://chinese.astrology.com/index.html It will do it for you. The site also has the thing for finding the element

Suddar
posted 01-21-2004 12:29:45 AM
quote:
From the book of Gomateux, chapter 3, verse 16:
And for Suddar: Could you possibly link me to the page to where you found out what genre (fire tiger) you fell into? I remember reading it once before, and that I was an earth ox or something... Anyhoo, yeah. A link to that information would be great

Find your element here.

Find your element and descriptions here.

Turns out the second site has an automated thing that determines your sign and element anyway.

[ 01-21-2004: Message edited by: Suddar ]

Nwist, Who?
Nwist
posted 01-21-2004 12:45:17 AM
I'm a fire tiger

quote:
The Fire Tiger is mainly a wild adventurer — he is impulsive, fanatical, courageous, imprudent. In him, all the tendencies characteristic of the sign are brought to a paroxysm. He is endowed with remarkable charisma and distinctive ascendancy over others. Wherever he is, people immediately look upon him as their natural leader or commander.

This Tiger's worst weakness is perhaps his stubborn refusal to take his physical limitations into consideration. His formidable aggressiveness he never wants to moderate. He is keen on stretching indefinitely the bounds of his endurance, denying himself the right ever to be tired or ill.

The Fire Tiger always insists on being the first or the best in every field. He does everything in his power to merit these titles but would barely hesitate to resort to bad faith or trickery when honesty no longer pays. To him, the end always justifies the means

Bingo

Razor
posted 01-21-2004 12:45:49 AM
quote:
Razor had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
No. it varies, but it's usually End of January to mid Feb. but there is no set date on the Gregorian/Julian Calendars

Need to correct my self, I found a better explination:

quote:
Any Chinese year invariably begins with the second new-moon day after the winter solstice. The Chinese New Year's day, therefore, is movable — just as Easter Day, which is also tributary of the moon — and takes place somewhere between January 21 and February 20 according to astronomic circumstances

and to add, I'm a water pig

The Water Pig does not care for power or dominion over others. He would rather be thought of as a mediator than a dictator or managing director. He is noted for his gentility and amiability. He is a calm sort who doesn't get carried away by his own impulsive notions. In any crisis he keeps his head cool. He never fails to return the affections of those who profess to love him and to remain loyal to his beliefs.

As with other Pigs, the talents of the Water Pig lie in his emotional proximity to art and its cultural expressions. He loves to create and even to show off the results. But he rarely aspires to anything more materialistic than perfection in his field. Using his talents for personal gain seems almost sacrilegious to this purity-conscious Pig.

The Water Pig is a born builder. He frequently undertakes construction projects wherein he designs and reshapes. He thrives on knocking down walls, creating large open spaces where his collections of art objects and old master paintings can best be appreciated.

Although he can function alone professionally and turn out impressive amounts of hard work, at the end of the day this Pig wants company — someone to talk to, laugh with, share dinner and exchange ideas with. He's not particularly sociable in the greater sense, preferring to remain anonymous or, at least, out of the limelight; but he sorely needs conviviality, a family atmosphere, a happy cheerful environment in which to feel a sense of belonging and well-being.

This Pig is discreet in the expression of his sentiments. He rarely gushes or rants. Emotions, he feels, are meant to be controlled, managed carefully and decorously. He adores pleasurable experience and places sex high on the list of joys to be sought. Fine food comes next.

Unlike most other Pigs who tend to squander and save by turns, this Pig is economical. He likes material security and knows how to live well — even luxuriously — on a budget.

[ 01-21-2004: Message edited by: Razor ]

Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Hostile Makeover
Evil as chocolate covered thistles
posted 01-21-2004 06:03:26 AM
quote:
The Wood Tiger is well noted for his boundless enthusiasm and exceptional daring. An unflinching pioneer, he loves to undertake grandiose projects and do what has never been done before.

Whatever the situation in which he may find himself, the Tiger of this combination can always discover something that fascinates him. Boredom is consequently unknown to his nature. He lives intensely, crowding every minute of his life and never allowing himself to muddle through or indulge in self-pity for a single moment.

He is prone to sudden, unpredictable explosions of boiling anger, and this weakness of his is a serious handicap in his relations with others. Despite his fiery character, he does need a congenial affective atmosphere in order to function properly.

The Wood Tiger is often a prey to his various internal conflicts. He is often torn between his selfishness and his generosity. He acutely feels the necessity of more patience and consistency, yet he cannot help being drawn away from one job to another. There is also a contradiction between his obvious desire for adventures and his secret longing for a cozy life. It is important that he can solve these conflicts during his adolescence.

ArchAngel
Not a girl, never will be, no matter how much you may hear differently
posted 01-21-2004 07:16:39 AM
The Water Pig does not care for power or dominion over others. He would rather be thought of as a mediator than a dictator or managing director. He is noted for his gentility and amiability. He is a calm sort who doesn't get carried away by his own impulsive notions. In any crisis he keeps his head cool. He never fails to return the affections of those who profess to love him and to remain loyal to his beliefs.

As with other Pigs, the talents of the Water Pig lie in his emotional proximity to art and its cultural expressions. He loves to create and even to show off the results. But he rarely aspires to anything more materialistic than perfection in his field. Using his talents for personal gain seems almost sacrilegious to this purity-conscious Pig.

The Water Pig is a born builder. He frequently undertakes construction projects wherein he designs and reshapes. He thrives on knocking down walls, creating large open spaces where his collections of art objects and old master paintings can best be appreciated.

Although he can function alone professionally and turn out impressive amounts of hard work, at the end of the day this Pig wants company — someone to talk to, laugh with, share dinner and exchange ideas with. He's not particularly sociable in the greater sense, preferring to remain anonymous or, at least, out of the limelight; but he sorely needs conviviality, a family atmosphere, a happy cheerful environment in which to feel a sense of belonging and well-being.

This Pig is discreet in the expression of his sentiments. He rarely gushes or rants. Emotions, he feels, are meant to be controlled, managed carefully and decorously. He adores pleasurable experience and places sex high on the list of joys to be sought. Fine food comes next.

Unlike most other Pigs who tend to squander and save by turns, this Pig is economical. He likes material security and knows how to live well — even luxuriously — on a budget.

[ 01-21-2004: Message edited by: ArchAngel ]

"What power would hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of heaven?" -Dream, Sandman
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights, and lock the universe behind me as I leave." -Death, Sandman
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot." Dream, Sandman
Full sigpic image
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 01-21-2004 10:11:30 AM
The Metal Monkey ranks among the most intelligent members of the sign. He has the exceptional power of both analysis and synthesis. Nothing can escape his sharp and inquisitive mind. He approaches every problem with a carefully studied detachment, leaving little room for fantasy or unfairness. Although his decisions are generally irrevocable, he has nothing of a foolhardy man, for the limits of his capacities always make a part of his calculations. Moreover, he gives every indication of his perfect self-control.

This is a charmer in his own way despite his eccentricities of manners and dress, his startling switches, and his malicious delights in shocking. The secret of his success in society resides in his great simplicity, his magnetism, his mild craziness as well as his sense of the given word. People simply cannot help liking him. Yet, gregarious and sociable though he may be, the Metal Monkey does not mind being alone and even sometimes longs for quiet and solitude.

For some obscure reason this Monkey often knows a much more difficult destiny than the other Monkeys, with numerous dramas, upheavals, and reversals. But he possesses sufficient fortitude and generally emerges from each trial more grown up morally than ever before. It seems that difficulties and problems of all kinds are apt to bring out the best in him.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Zaza
I don't give a damn.
posted 01-21-2004 10:21:32 AM
quote:
To the Metal Dog, perfectionism is the beginning of wisdom. It is why he aims at perfection in every thing. He insists on being logical, rigorous, letting no room for imagination and leaving nothing to chance. Unfortunately, the efficacy of such a stand often reveals itself doubtful, for he develops a tendency to take the means for the end and get lost in the process.

Although conservative in many respects, the Dog of this combination is reluctant to accept the world as it is. He wants very much to change it, but detests any recourse to violence. He has a piercing eye for all human defects, weaknesses, and follies, which makes him a bitter and disenchanted philosopher.

He is able to accomplish great things in the course of his existence. He would be particularly fortunate if he could work on a project that requires Herculean efforts.

The Metal Dog loves children. This is probably because he is more conscious of the freshness and hopefulness which childhood contributes to the life of the world.

Only partially me.

Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 01-21-2004 10:22:51 AM
This fits me best I think.. None of the 'elemental' oxen sound much like me:

The Ox of Chinese Astrology is no bull in a china shop. Steadfast and solid, this powerful Sign is a born leader, being quite dependable and possessing an innate ability to achieve great things. Oxen tend to be plodding and methodical; they approach projects in the step-by-step manner that serves them best, and they never lose sight of their goal. They are tireless workers who are detail-oriented and believe in doing things right the first time.

The world may perceive Oxen as being far too serious or incapable of loosening up. This sturdy sort is less than social by nature and tends to become introverted in a crowd. To make things worse, they can't be bothered with what other people think and prefer to do what makes them feel best. Behind that calm facade, though, lives an Ox who can feel hurt, lonely and unable to connect with others. Friends and family are a great source of comfort to this beast, even if they don't always understand what makes the Ox tick. As a lover, friend, family member or housemate, the Ox makes a wonderfully strong, tender and affectionate companion who is protective and always reliable.

Out in the world, though, Oxen tend to be stubborn, dogmatic, my-way-or-the-highway kind of people who have no concept of when to back down. Oxen don't care to be pushed, especially since they think they're the good guys of the Chinese Zodiac. There is some truth to that theory, since the Ox is smart, trustworthy, caring and honorable. If you need honest, steady and unbiased advice, call on the Ox.

A good lesson for mighty Oxen is to strive to overcome a judgmental nature that keeps them from getting close to others. If they can learn to value their own good qualities, they'll have more room in their hearts to invite others in.

Espio Idsavant
You have gotten better at Being a Lush! (200)
posted 01-21-2004 12:29:50 PM
Hah, I totally dont match my year

People born in the Year of Ram are elegant and highly accomplished in the arts.
Hahahaha, not~
They seem to be, at first glance, better off than those born in the zodiac's other years.
Could have fooled me!
But ram year people are often shy, pessimistic, and puzzled about life.
Ok, that part fits
They are usually deeply religious, yet timid by nature.
HAHAHAHAHAH
Sometimes clumsy in speech, they are always passionate about what they do and what they believe in.
Ok, that fits~
Ram people never have to worry about having the best in life for their abilities make money for them, and they are able to enjoy the creature comforts that they like.
Wtf is mah money then you bastards??
Ram people are wise, gentle, and compassionate. They are compatible with Rabbits, Pigs, and Horses.
i r wise, wheres mah respect?

Oh and apparently I'm an Earth ram/goat, but I cant get that description cuz the 2nd site is down atm.

[ 01-21-2004: Message edited by: Espio Idsavant ]

And you can still be free, If time will set you free
And going higher than the mountain tops
And go high like the wind don't stop...

[ My gooberish Live Journal thingy ]

Star Collective
Pancake
posted 01-21-2004 12:39:31 PM
Water pig. Somewhat accurate.
The trouble is that we have a bad habit, encouraged by pedants and sophisticates, of considering happiness as something rather stupid. Only pain is intellectual, only evil interesting. This is the treason of the artist: a refusal to admit the banality of evil and the terrible boredom of pain. - Ursula K. LeGuin ~ The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 01-21-2004 12:58:51 PM
Okay, I 'm a Fire Dragon. Sounds amazingly cool, and the character description fits me like a glove.
A glove that was made for the Hulk.

quote:
The Fire Dragon is undoubtedly the Dragon of Dragons — the most glamorous, the most dynamic, and the most headstrong of all. There are ever a regal aura and an air of excellent breeding about him. Nothing seems out of his reach. Convinced that he was born to accomplish great feats in this world, he only accepts unparalleled success and refuses mediocrity under all forms. There exist in him faith, will, courage, self-assurance, enthusiasm, and a love of responsibility — all to the highest degree.

This Dragon is an inveterate idealist who consistently refuses to see the darker side of life. Nevertheless, his naïveté has its own charm and force. There is nothing he hates more than wickedness, treachery, and pettiness. If he makes many enemies because of his excessive pride and histrionics, he makes even more friends owing to his noble-heartedness and generosity.

A word must be said about the Fire Dragon's attitude toward feminism. As a male, he does not find anything wrong with it, thinking that women perfectly have the right to claim equality with men. As for the female Fire Dragon, she is unquestionably an ardent feminist. But her feminism has nuances — it is punctual, in the sense that it is in close relation with her personal needs, not with the general requirements of all womanhood, and is a matter of neither conviction nor principle.

Is ANYONE actually reading all the character descriptions?

No?
Thought so.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Lady Delirium
Drysart loves me!
posted 01-21-2004 03:06:22 PM
::raawwwrrrrr::

im a dragon i always knew that though :-p..

yes, that is maradon spining around in a chair ^_ ____ _ ^
Alaan
posted 01-21-2004 06:19:30 PM
People born in the Year of the Ox are patient, speak little, and inspire confidence in others. They tend, however, to be eccentric, and bigoted, and they anger easily. They have fierce tempers and although they speak little, when they do they are quite eloquent. Ox people are mentally and physically alert. Generally easy-going, they can be remarkably stubborn, and they hate to fail or be opposed. They are most compatible with Snake, Rooster, and Rat people.

Doesn't fit me well other than not saying much and being patient.

Ryutsuke
Pancake
posted 01-21-2004 06:25:00 PM
quote:
The Fire Ox is quite capable of generosity and idealism once in a while. He realized early in his life that his mental as well as physical health requires of him an effort at transgressing the boundaries of his own immediate interests from time to time. But he will never be able to forget himself completely, as is any given Ox, and therefore never risks losing touch with reality and common sense.

Despite his rather unpolished manners, people generally appreciate his kind-heartedness and considerateness. He is rather easy to live with, at least as far as his family and friends are concerned. He loves life, health, normalcy, and hates complicated situations. His conservatism is accounted for more by his inner fear of poverty and loneliness than by a dread of making mistakes.

This Ox is endowed with an iron will. He knows exactly what he wants in life and works relentlessly to obtain it. His extreme stubbornness constitutes his force — but also his weakness when it degenerates into blind faith. Difficulties give him wings.

Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 01-21-2004 06:28:51 PM
I'm a Wooden Rat. Only partly fits me and I go through life with a wimpy sounding sign.

The Wood Rat, male or female, is an accomplished esthete. Gifted with a sure taste for beautiful objects, he can make a fortune in antique dealing. He may also become a widely reputed writer or poet owing to his immense literary talent. Some natives of this combination are painters or musicians well noted for their outstanding sensitiveness and inspiration.

But for all his possible successes, the Wood Rat will go through life with a feeling of dissatisfaction. Despite all the efforts he makes to appear obliging or to render himself indispensable to others, people are somehow unwilling to take him into their confidence; even members of his own family often refuse to be on intimate terms with him. He will be perpetually at a loss to explain his extremely awkward position. Is it because he is graced with many more gifts than the average man (or woman)? Is it because it is rather hard for him to understand other people's points of view? Or is it because he unconsciously looks for profitable bargains in his choice of friends? Whatever the reason, this problem is the one that bothers him most and is like a dark, threatening cloud in his otherwise bright sky.

Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 01-21-2004 06:51:45 PM
This is the year of the monkey, and I am a monkey. Ook!

I just saw the post with the elements link, it's neat, but how do you know which element you are? Do you just choose one that you think suits you?

Monkey

People born in the Year of the Monkey are the erratic geniuses of the cycle. Clever, skillful, and flexible, they are remarkably inventive and original and can solve the most difficult problems with ease. There are few fields in which Monkey people wouldn't be successful but they have a disconcerting habit of being too agreeable. They want to do things now, and if they cannot get started immediately, they become discouraged and sometimes leave their projects. Although good at making decisions, they tend to look down on others. Having common sense, Monkey people have a deep desire for knowledge and have excellent memories. Monkey people are strong willed but their anger cools quickly.

[ 01-21-2004: Message edited by: Rebel Nae ]

Broadzilla
Pancake
posted 01-21-2004 08:57:18 PM
Shhh... I'm hunting fo wabbits.
"I like lesbians with a giddy delight. If I had my own pair, I'd jack off every night."
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me."
"There are easier things in life then finding a good guy like nailing Jell-0 to a tree."

[T E C H N O D R O M E] // [E R I N E Y ' S M I N D]

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: