EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: The EC Enemy Territory Bash!
Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 06-26-2003 01:20:17 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Khyron:
Because 9 times out of 10 someone will shoot you then run past, leaving you there for a medic to revive, especially if you're actually working with your team and not running off alone

Yeah, but all of these examples have been from the point of view of the EC server

Yeah, if I am on a pub server and there are medics crawling up my ass and out the windows at all possible times, I wont tap out unless I used my 4 rockets and need a new one

And even then, a good portion of the time it would take the medic longer to reach me than to just tap out and go back there, or somewhere else. And with that method, I get new ammo. Those 4 shots on the panzer never last very long on a pub server with that many people to splatter

Hate when they rez me just as I fall before I can tap out and I am stuck with the stupid ass slingshot until I find a field op that will actually drop ammo

Vorago
A completely different kind of Buckethead
posted 06-26-2003 01:23:24 PM
quote:
Khyron had this to say about (_|_):
Because 9 times out of 10 someone will shoot you then run past, leaving you there for a medic to revive, especially if you're actually working with your team and not running off alone

I love teamwork, but only when they aren't irritating

I mean, I like fighting with people, but half the time they get me killed as much as the enemy

Running in front of your line of fire, stopping in doorways etc. Running in front of the guy with the highly destructive and explosive weapon instead of behind etc.

Thus I usually travel with Inferno-Spirit, since we are on the phone and can stay out of each other's way and support each other the best

Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 06-26-2003 01:34:38 PM
I can play Allied CovertOps/Engy (Whichever slot needs space the most)

I'm available most nights, saturday morning, and sunday evening. (unless I make plans with friends)

Bummey the Fool
Prefers to play with men
posted 06-26-2003 01:52:28 PM
quote:
Everyone wondered WTF when Khyron wrote:

I always try and stab the body The only time I don't is if there are other enemies around, once they're dead I commence my stabbing.

quote:
There was much rejoicing when Khyron said this:
Just out of curiosity, does anyone else here have Teamspeak 2? I'm thinking of hosting a Teamspeak server for my team so we can be all like, organised and shit.

I use GameVoice. A couple friends of mine are always on my server

[ 06-26-2003: Message edited by: Bummey the Fool ]

Steven Steve
posted 06-26-2003 01:57:47 PM
Teamspeak link plz
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Skaw
posted 06-26-2003 06:03:16 PM
Either side, Field Ops until 4 signals, then I usually play whatevers needed. I also switch to complete tasks that require something we have a lack of, like engineers, but after they're done, I switch back.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: