EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Hmm...
Exile Shadowclaw
Pancake
posted 06-01-2003 12:42:03 AM
Ah, I get it now... the little one must be the village idiot. If not, he must surely be some pathetic whelp suffering from mental trauma.
There is nothing left but vengeance.
Snugglits
I LIKE TO ABUSE THE ALERT MOD BUTTON AND I ENJOY THE FLAVOR OF SWEET SWEET COCK.
posted 06-01-2003 12:42:40 AM
Abolago, just tell me this, and I may have some small comfort in thine takeover.

Do you have any experience with control? What have you controlled before?

Any militia or small army you may have controlled before will be worlds different than this land.

[b].sig removed by Mr. Parcelan[/b]
Abolago
Pancake
posted 06-01-2003 12:42:40 AM
quote:
A sleep deprived LOG stammered:
I believe Drysart was quite clear on people using the ROLEPLAY tag. Those of you not roleplaying, get the hell out of this thread.

Thank you.

ooc:
Thanks, LOG. If at all possible, would you please remove the non-RP posts, please?
"Man angered the gods with their pride. In order to punish them they looked on as Pandora openned her box, letting Chaos loose." -Mephisto
King Parcelan
Chicken of the Sea
posted 06-01-2003 12:43:09 AM

[ 06-01-2003: Message edited by: Drysart ]

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 06-01-2003 12:43:41 AM
quote:
Abolago had this to say about Duck Tales:
He peers down at Ratbear and smiles. "Ah, yes. Very cute. I take you are one of those Druids?"

*smiles* Aye, Hierophant for Tunare.

Wild Druid, really. *holds her hand out, flames licking around her fingers*

So tell me, how do you plan on taking this place over, so far I only see yourself, your golems, and your friend over there.

Razor
posted 06-01-2003 12:47:10 AM
Walks up next to the Druid Anyways... Looks at the new Furry You better beware the Mortious. And the back room. Right Tril.
Astronomy is a passion...
Engineering is a love...
My job isn't a job, it's my career, and I love every minute of it: Observatory Superintendent
Exile Shadowclaw
Pancake
posted 06-01-2003 12:47:28 AM
I believe my presence is needed here, Abolago... though if all here are as intellectually challenged as that one leaving there, I feel it would be better to raze this land rather than rule it.
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 06-01-2003 12:49:48 AM
quote:
Kirara wrote, obviously thinking too hard:
Walks up next to the Druid Anyways... Looks at the new Furry You better beware the Mortious. And the back room. Right Tril.

*snickers* I think he's still chasing Kat...

Abolago
Pancake
posted 06-01-2003 12:52:19 AM
quote:
Trillee had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
*smiles* Aye, Hierophant for Tunare.

Wild Druid, really. *holds her hand out, flames licking around her fingers*

So tell me, how do you plan on taking this place over, so far I only see yourself, your golems, and your friend over there.

Nods. "I see. I think of myself as a shaman really, though probably in a much different aspect than most are familiar with." He pulls the silk sash from around his waist and with a few words, whips it forward, turning it into steel the moment it becomes straight. He flicks his wrist and the sash returns to normal.

"As for taking over, I had hoped my charisma would win some people over and the rest would happen from there, but it appears that these people have more resolve than I had first thought. This will require reconsideration..."

"Man angered the gods with their pride. In order to punish them they looked on as Pandora openned her box, letting Chaos loose." -Mephisto
Exile Shadowclaw
Pancake
posted 06-01-2003 12:53:54 AM
Mortious? What does that walking tin can have to do with this... is he here as well? He knows well enough to keep his hands off of me.
Pierce
Pancake
posted 06-01-2003 12:56:30 AM
sneers at the newcomer Follow you? I think not.

And your, pet.. glances at Exile .. does nothing but make you look even more foolish.

Perhaps you should study the "lands" you wish to overtake more carefully, and perhaps, this is just an idea, form a presence before even trying whelp.

dismisses both Abolago and his pet with a wave before smirking and walking away

Exile Shadowclaw
Pancake
posted 06-01-2003 12:59:32 AM
Pet? I am nobody's pet. I came merely to offer assistance to an aquaintance.
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 06-01-2003 12:59:49 AM
quote:
Abolago wrote this stupid crap:
Nods. "I see. I think of myself as a shaman really, though probably in a much different aspect than most are familiar with." He pulls the silk sash from around his waist and with a few words, whips it forward, turning it into steel the moment it becomes straight. He flicks his wrist and the sash returns to normal.

"As for taking over, I had hoped my charisma would win some people over and the rest would happen from there, but it appears that these people have more resolve than I had first thought. This will require reconsideration..."

Aahh see, *smiling at your silk trick* Drysart and Taran have very loyal followers, and very powerful allies. So please, take the time and "think" about this.

Pierce
Pancake
posted 06-01-2003 01:03:35 AM
quote:
Exile Shadowclaw wrote this stupid crap:
Pet? I am nobody's pet. I came merely to offer assistance to an aquaintance.

glances at Exile looking her up and down quickly

Odd, could have fooled me. You follow him here and are awfully quick to jump to his aid. As any loyal pet would do.

smiles at Exile

Abolago
Pancake
posted 06-01-2003 01:04:33 AM
quote:
Pierce painfully thought these words up:
sneers at the newcomer Follow you? I think not.

And your, pet.. glances at Exile .. does nothing but make you look even more foolish.

Perhaps you should study the "lands" you wish to overtake more carefully, and perhaps, this is just an idea, form a presence before even trying whelp.

dismisses both Abolago and his pet with a wave before smirking and walking away

"Pet? Don't make me sick. I have no like what so ever for her ilk."

He watches Pierce go with a shrug. "Perhaps you are right. I have been asleep for much time before I made my move and things have changed far more than I have realized."

Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 06-01-2003 01:05:42 AM
*Sigh* Alright I will play your little game. So your going to come in here and be the big kahhuna. Great, course the way I see Evercrest really isn't a kingdom. Sure there losts of people, and Drysart has lots of control over the board. But he isn't some overpowering ruler. And we can't exert power over each other. No, EC is more like a cozy inn....with a bar, You walk in hang with your buds. You talk about politcs, philosphy, pudding. Maybe play a few games, then walk out. We may have our share of drunks and trouble makers, but no place is perfect. So come right in but what you think your getting won't turn out like you planned.
Exile Shadowclaw
Pancake
posted 06-01-2003 01:06:03 AM
I think you associate the word 'pet' simply because of my race, myself... a mistake you would do well to correct. I came here to help him, yes... but were I human or elven, would I still be a 'pet'?

Her eyes turn to Abolago

You may dislike what I am... but you still see the use in having a necromancer around, do you not?

[ 06-01-2003: Message edited by: Exile Shadowclaw ]

Addy
posted 06-01-2003 01:07:16 AM
Adrecia fiddles with a strand of hair brushing against her face, seemingly paying no attention to the newcomer.

Nothing new of interest here, I see.

Pierce
Pancake
posted 06-01-2003 01:12:37 AM
quote:
Exile Shadowclaw had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
I think you associate the word 'pet' simply because of my race, myself... a mistake you would do well to correct. I came here to help him, yes... but were I human or elven, would I still be a 'pet'?

Her eyes turn to Abolago

You may dislike what I am... but you still see the use in having a necromancer around, do you not?

smiles at Exile again

Actually, I would still call you a pet, no matter if you were elven or human or troll. Though, if you choose to think it due solely to the fact of your race, that is, of course, up to you. Though, you would be mistaken.

bows slightly to Exile and glances up at her

So you see, you are still a pet.

Exile Shadowclaw
Pancake
posted 06-01-2003 01:17:19 AM
Rolls her eyes.

If it is your wish to keep calling me that, so be it... perhaps I was wrong Abolago, you can probably handle these... people, with one arm tied behind your back. I am going to go take care of other business. You know how to contact me.

Disperses into a multitude of shadows which each flit off in a different direction.

Abolago
Pancake
posted 06-01-2003 01:18:45 AM
quote:
How.... Vise the Stompy.... uughhhhhh:
*Sigh* Alright I will play your little game. So your going to come in here and be the big kahhuna. Great, course the way I see Evercrest really isn't a kingdom. Sure there losts of people, and Drysart has lots of control over the board. But he isn't some overpowering ruler. And we can't exert power over each other. No, EC is more like a cozy inn....with a bar, You walk in hang with your buds. You talk about politcs, philosphy, pudding. Maybe play a few games, then walk out. We may have our share of drunks and trouble makers, but no place is perfect. So come right in but what you think your getting won't turn out like you planned.

Listens quietly to Vise, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "I see... hrm... perhaps it is time for me to step back here and reconsider things. There were those who I knew would put up a fight, but I never anticipated numbers this great..."

He frowns to himself and paces for a moment before turning back to Vise. "I thank you for your insight, sir."

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 06-01-2003 01:19:14 AM
*chuckles at the sight* My.. that was rather, amusing.

So, it's now you, your gollems.. and your pocket bear.

Vise the Stompy
Title now 100% ass free!
posted 06-01-2003 01:21:12 AM
*Surprised* Ummm No problem.^^;;
Abolago
Pancake
posted 06-01-2003 01:26:30 AM
quote:
Trillee's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:
*chuckles at the sight* My.. that was rather, amusing.

So, it's now you, your gollems.. and your pocket bear.

Nods. "It appears so. It seems to have been my folly to attempt this grossly underestimated plan... I will conceed to the current ruler and recieve whatever justice he sees fit to place upon me."

Il Buono
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.
posted 06-01-2003 01:30:05 AM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Addy was all like:
Nothing new of interest here, I see.

Sean simply shrugs, his hands placed gently on the table and tapping a quiet rhythm, singing words in his head for no one but himself.

There never is, and never will be; Why do you insist on continually dragging me here?

[ 06-01-2003: Message edited by: D ]

"Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 06-01-2003 01:30:15 AM
*grins slightly, holding her hand out, wildfire flicking over her fingers* Oh, maybe it'll be fair and just, maybe not.

I am glad, however, that this didn't come to blows. Though, It would have been intresting to see if I could melt your golems.

Abolago
Pancake
posted 06-01-2003 01:35:52 AM
quote:
Trillee had this to say about Reading Rainbow:
*grins slightly, holding her hand out, wildfire flicking over her fingers* Oh, maybe it'll be fair and just, maybe not.

I am glad, however, that this didn't come to blows. Though, It would have been intresting to see if I could melt your golems.

He peers over his shoulder at his golems and frowns a bit. "More interesting that you'd know, miss. Part of my soul is bound to each of my creations, so their destruction would be very painful indeed."

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 06-01-2003 01:39:36 AM
quote:
Abolago thought this was the Ricky Martin Fan Club Forum and wrote:
He peers over his shoulder at his golems and frowns a bit. "More interesting that you'd know, miss. Part of my soul is bound to each of my creations, so their destruction would be very painful indeed."

*frowns slightly, placing her hand back to her side, the fire subsiding* If that be the case, only if I was pushed.

Now, shall things settle out, and we can laugh at this over a few drinks while we await your "punishment", if there is to be one, or, do you wish to return to were you came from?

Addy
posted 06-01-2003 01:40:54 AM
quote:
D had this to say about Duck Tales:
There never is, and never will be; Why do you insist on continually dragging me here?

Adrecia sighs to herself, leaning against the chair lazily.

I... am not sure, to be honest. Perhaps to meet new, exciting people, but personality has seemingly dwindled. I suppose I bore too easily. I yearn for adventure, Sean. To master my craft, and yet, I've reached the highest peak attainable. What am I to do?

Abolago
Pancake
posted 06-01-2003 01:50:20 AM
quote:
Trillee had this to say about dark elf butts:
*frowns slightly, placing her hand back to her side, the fire subsiding* If that be the case, only if I was pushed.

Now, shall things settle out, and we can laugh at this over a few drinks while we await your "punishment", if there is to be one, or, do you wish to return to were you came from?

Smiles a bit then nods. "A drink does sound nice about now... do you think they would serve me though with all the commotion I've caused?"

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 06-01-2003 01:51:33 AM
*shrugs* I don't see why not. You've stated that you've had second thoughts. However, if this is a ruse, you'll more then likely regret it.
Ferret
Poing! Poing!
posted 06-01-2003 01:51:57 AM
Ferret walks in and ambles over to a small potted plant in the corner of the room, tearing large portions of it out and chewing it placidly. His tough, leathery skin covers pound upon pound of pure beef. He turns his large watery eyes around the room looking completly disinterested in everything.

His head stops as he passes over Adrecia and he stares at her before opening his mouth to speak.

Moo.

[ 06-01-2003: Message edited by: Ferret ]

Abolago
Pancake
posted 06-01-2003 02:02:07 AM
quote:
Verily, Trillee doth proclaim:
*shrugs* I don't see why not. You've stated that you've had second thoughts. However, if this is a ruse, you'll more then likely regret it.

"Oh, you have nothing to fear from that. I am humble enough to admit defeat."

Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 06-01-2003 02:04:04 AM
quote:
Abolago had this to say about Tron:
"Oh, you have nothing to fear from that. I am humble enough to admit defeat."

*keeps a watchful eye on Abolago*

As you say then, we'll await with drinks.

Abolago
Pancake
posted 06-01-2003 02:12:04 AM
Smiles gently, hmming to himself for a moment before turning around and and pointing his hands at the two iron golems. He concentrates, taking on a pained look as energies surround the golems and flow out into his finger tips. After awhile, the golems sag and finally collapse.

With a heavy sigh, he drops to his knees and then takes a seat, looking exhausted.

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 06-01-2003 02:19:07 AM
*Watches Abolago through half-lidded eyes, arms crossed against his chest.*

Wuss. I've seen better spellcraft from Addy. And boy, let me tell you... She's horrible. The kind of horrible that makes you want to go off and drink some sort of nasty pondwater that makes your eyes bleed or perhaps go out and purchase a few spoons so you can shove 'em in unpleasent places all in an effort to take your mind off the horrors of what you have just seen extruding from that woman and let me tell you I've seen grown men just fall over from the sight of that so-called 'casting' from a an anyerism that I'm pretty sure their own brain triggered as some sort of self-defensive mechanism or something along those lin...

*Keeps rambling*

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Addy
posted 06-01-2003 02:21:46 AM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Black Mage:
*Watches Abolago through half-lidded eyes, arms crossed against his chest.*

Wuss. I've seen better spellcraft from Addy. And boy, let me tell you... She's horrible. The kind of horrible that makes you want to go off and drink some sort of nasty pondwater that makes your eyes bleed or perhaps go out and purchase a few spoons so you can shove 'em in unpleasent places all in an effort to take your mind off the horrors of what you have just seen extruding from that woman and let me tell you I've seen grown men just fall over from the sight of that so-called 'casting' from a an anyerism that I'm pretty sure their own brain triggered as some sort of self-defensive mechanism or something along those lin...

*Keeps rambling*

Stifles a laugh.

Jealousy, my old friend?

[ 06-01-2003: Message edited by: Addy ]

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 06-01-2003 02:31:00 AM
quote:
Addy had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
Stifles a laugh.

Jealousy, my old friend?

Jealousy?

*Brings a hand to his chin and looks towards the sky for a few moments.*

Yes, I suppose I am... Wherever you wander, spoon sales seem to skyrocket...

*Looks back at Adrecia, and grins like a smartass.*

Addy
posted 06-01-2003 02:37:57 AM
quote:
Black Mage had this to say about (_|_):
Jealousy?

*Brings a hand to his chin and looks towards the sky for a few moments.*

Yes, I suppose I am... Wherever you wander, spoon sales seem to skyrocket...

*Looks back at Adrecia, and grins like a smartass.*

Adrecia slowly rises from her chair, stepping over to BlackMage and peering down at him.

Ah, I'm honored that you take your time to string rather witty insults. You haven't changed.

Her emerald eyes flash, seemingly with laughter.

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 06-01-2003 02:47:24 AM
*Enjoys the view.*

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: