EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: does anyone even remember me?
frolicking imp
Pancake
posted 11-27-2002 11:54:32 PM
thats grand, thanx
Yea we say kittie agian at oasis 160 (local place out here) we there in discovered clockwise, which isnt a chick band, but they were very awsome none the less,

and how about that new bassist in kittie, i didnt like her before the show, you know considering who she replaced, but oh my is she lickable, and a great bassist too!

have you tried emailing tairrie? I think shes in canada right now..but she says if she see enough intrest she might see about touring once more around here soon

*A Nypmh hits you and steals your virginity*
Agent A
Underpowered on Purpose
posted 11-28-2002 12:57:45 AM
quote:
frolicking imp had this to say about (_|_):
thats grand, thanx
Yea we say kittie agian at oasis 160 (local place out here) we there in discovered clockwise, which isnt a chick band, but they were very awsome none the less,

and how about that new bassist in kittie, i didnt like her before the show, you know considering who she replaced, but oh my is she lickable, and a great bassist too!

have you tried emailing tairrie? I think shes in canada right now..but she says if she see enough intrest she might see about touring once more around here soon

I haven't e-mailed Tairrie but that's not a bad idea. And yes Talena was god. I really wish she would have stayed with Kittie. What other bands do you like?
"How do you all feel about beastiality with taxidermy? It seems like most people aren't very down with it, in fact, alot of people are only medium down with it. But if you only get to second base, where's the harm, right?"
- Melora Creager
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 11-28-2002 01:37:39 AM
Welcome back! Kinda missed ya.
frolicking imp
Pancake
posted 11-28-2002 01:39:08 AM
im into a rather wide range of music, otep is a good one, but i also like ani defranco, relient k (ska/punk), flight 180 (chick ska), newsboys, (rock), i dunno, anything really, i also happen to love country.
frolicking imp
Pancake
posted 11-28-2002 01:40:27 AM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Dr. Pvednes, PhD:
Welcome back! Kinda missed ya.

hey you! yea i missed you too! and i enjoy you sig cuz it includes the word frolic.

Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 11-28-2002 01:44:42 AM
Imps can't frolic half as well as Elves can. Gray Elves for life!!!
"Love wisdom, and she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will bring you honour. She will be your crowning glory."
-Proverbs 4:8-9
frolicking imp
Pancake
posted 11-28-2002 01:48:23 AM
You sir, get the death stare...*gives you a death stare* You got off easy this time bucko, you watch yourself with those anti-imp comments though....
Alek
Not The Rapist
posted 11-28-2002 01:52:59 AM
quote:
frolicking imp had this to say about the Spice Girls:
You sir, get the death stare...*gives you a death stare* You got off easy this time bucko, you watch yourself with those anti-imp comments though....

My Drow Elf Wizard has an imp as his *gasp* familiar (aka bitch).

"Love wisdom, and she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will bring you honour. She will be your crowning glory."
-Proverbs 4:8-9
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 11-28-2002 04:24:47 AM
quote:
Humble Parcelan obviously shouldn't have said:
LAST TIME I CHECKED!

You were really annoying at first, but then you got really cool, and then you disappeared, and we were like, where'd she go? But now you've come back, so assuming you haven't changed...

Hi.

You'll have to do a lot to top today's Worst n00b Ever List.

Heh.

That must've gotten interesting after I went to bed if the whole thread got deleted.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

frolicking imp
Pancake
posted 11-28-2002 09:52:34 AM
what thread got deleted?I confoosed..
Hi bloodsage!!
miss me??
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 11-28-2002 10:18:41 AM
long time no see impy Yes the chat is still up (irc.evercrest.com 6667) and yes Synny is still here, although I think you might have missed out on the whole wedding mania last month

whoot

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
frolicking imp
Pancake
posted 11-28-2002 10:23:45 AM
wedding hysteria?? fill me in...
KaLourin
Illanae's Stooge!
posted 11-28-2002 10:28:10 AM
well, I'll keep it brief and to the point.

Synny and I got married back on October 13th, and a good chunk of the EC peeps came out to bear witness to the ceremony and related insanity

Dont make me slap you so hard your bucket spins around, and around,and stops sideways,thus confusing you, and making you run about London wearing your bucket, a g-string, and carrying a stick,smacking the ground while yelling "MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! MAGICALLY FUCKING DELICIOUS!"- {Tal} to Mortious
Hebrew 9:3- 'And the Lord said unto me, "Dude, there isn't a K in covenant."' - Snoota

This beer drops trou and fucks your mouth with pure hoppy goodness. - Karnaj
Cadga
Quite Insane
posted 11-28-2002 02:24:44 PM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent frolicking imp said:
hmmm... me and my wonderful timing...
what about synny and the chat ..thing, do they both still exsist?

Sane? This place? Couldn't be....

The world indeed hath gone topsy turvy? BTW...

Go here for latest "Me" info (face the jury account)

RAWR eet the sexy goth

Professional Sinner/Heretic
My mindless dribble
Niklas
hay guys whats going on in this title?
posted 11-28-2002 02:30:30 PM
Hello, Imp
frolicking imp
Pancake
posted 11-28-2002 10:56:52 PM
woot!
i dont think anyones every refered to me as sexy before! so...
*does a sexy dance*
yes...that'll do...
Pvednes
Lynched
posted 11-29-2002 01:31:47 AM
*tickles Impy*
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 11-29-2002 12:04:27 PM
Welcome back, madam imp!
Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Synjari
Warrior Princess
Cookie Seraphim!
posted 11-30-2002 08:38:57 AM
*tacklesnuggles Impy* Hey woman! =) Sowwies I got to the thread so late *blush* Been on EQ lots lately =) That and other schtuffages. =)
"Villiany wears many masks, none of which are more dangerous than virtue." - "Sleepy Hollow"
frolicking imp
Pancake
posted 11-30-2002 09:40:50 AM
my synny!!! *frolics around in joy and then hugs the synny* I missed j00!! yay!
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: