EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: The new and Improved .....
Trillee
I <3 My Deviant
posted 10-07-2002 02:06:12 AM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and The Government was all like:
I just looked at all the post IPs. Every single one in this thread from Azrael and Chthon are the exact same.

I suggest this gets resolved ASAP before *I* start God Moding.

/showluff

All it took!

UBT
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 02:06:14 AM
quote:
Black Mage's fortune cookie read:
They even have the same style of typing.

Cthlon would always start his sentances after his "...'s" with a lower case, and no spaces. Like so. [QUOTE][qb]your highness...he doesn't post

Now, scrolling down a bit to Azrael's post.
quote:
Passwords changed...hopefully Rich
Duh duh duh.[/QB][/QUOTE]

DEAR GOD ! CONSPIRACY !!!

Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 10-07-2002 02:11:34 AM
Fuck it, no more covering my ass. To get this resolved, I'm going to stop my games. Yes, I did post that stuff. Yes, the email thing was a lie as well. I am dreadfully sorry that it went so far, as I am sick as hell, and not thinking clearly. It was a mistake to post that, but I didn't want to catch any more flack from the post. I want to get back to regular posting asap, but if that's impossible, I've asked to be banned period. So, this may very well be the last post you ever see from me. Once again, I apologize for my evasiveness. I was never good at RPing evil anyways *walks off into the night as several rifle shots sound and falls to the ground dead*
"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Genericgirl
Generictitle
posted 10-07-2002 02:12:12 AM
Azrael,

I think your best move now will be to appologize to everyone in this thread.

Then go tend to your own bussiness on Drysarts side. There is nothing more you can do here now.

Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 10-07-2002 02:14:34 AM
To Nae and UBT sorry for stepping over the line. Taeldian and the others, I'm sorry for trying to cover my ass with such a stupid lie. The only possible reason I can come up for this is that I am on painkillers from a twisted ankle and cannot think straight. If this is not enough, the Gov or any other mod, please ban me. I never meant for this to go this far. I'm so sorry.
"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Taeldian
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 02:20:16 AM
Its all good, Az.

We all screw up sometimes. We'll get over it.

Maybe you'll even get a new title!

Like Damn Dirty Godmoder with a Little Brother!

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 10-07-2002 02:20:24 AM

And painkillers, don't forget those.

[ 10-07-2002: Message edited by: Black Mage ]

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Taeldian
Pancake
posted 10-07-2002 02:23:36 AM
Ok, Damn Dirty Godmoder Whose Little Brother is on Painkillers!
Nae
Fun with Chocolate
posted 10-07-2002 01:57:16 PM
quote:
Lyinar Ka`Bael had this to say about Tron:
OOC: Forgive the small amount of Devil's Advocate here, but I know you've been around long enough, Nae, to know that SLs are open season when they're posted publically in this manner.

Not that Az should godmode, or step on toes in the story. But it has been in long standing any SLs are open to all.

Lyinar..

absolutely.. but he did godmode, not only in this thread but also in the main thread as well...

people are welcome to contribute to the thread but not to change the dynamics of what kaglaaz and uktenae did... that was the point of the story.

Cadga
Quite Insane
posted 10-07-2002 01:58:36 PM
who do i kill?
and where do i bite?

plz... i need violence in my life to be complete!@#

Professional Sinner/Heretic
My mindless dribble
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: