EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: You all rock.
Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 07-11-2002 08:02:31 AM
Sorry, I get like mog when im tired. That was supposed to say.

Gratz to your uber Kommie-d skills

(Insert Funny Phrase Here)
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 07-11-2002 08:12:38 AM
This thread is getting a bit long.

Therefore, I will make it a bit LONGER!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*gasp*hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*gasp**pant*hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!*thud*

Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Elvish Crack Piper
Murder is justified so long as people believe in something different than you do
posted 07-11-2002 08:20:55 AM
Funny, very funny.

Jeeze, dude edit that

Comrade Snoota
Communist
Da, Tovarisch!
posted 07-11-2002 08:22:11 AM
Why? It won't affect the rest of the posts.
You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.
Elvish Crack Piper
posted 07-11-2002 08:27:33 AM
Cant you get my jokes?
Taylen
Pancake
posted 07-11-2002 08:53:10 AM
I should really read this thread further when I am more awake.

You rock too elder squid god thing.

"When correctly viewed, everything is lewd." - Tom Lehrer.
Sadomasochism: It's Fun!
Taylen Ashenbow
Rangers never run we mearly stratigically retreat.
Thats not a train thats a pull, my trains are always much bigger.
leckzilla!
Squeak!
posted 07-11-2002 09:20:19 AM
Yes, yes he does rule.

Seriously Frank, I think you're a true artist. You make me laugh loads and I do read your scripts every so often. Honest...

Keep on rockin' the British slang and ill lub you forever.

Maelarr
Pancake
posted 07-11-2002 09:23:38 AM
Blurg.

All Empires Fall, You just have to know where to push- Me
Cleric Rogue Sigpic
Gydyon
Yes, I am a lawyer. No you can't sue them for that. Shut up, or I'll have your legs broken.
posted 07-11-2002 09:27:46 AM
Elder gods are fun.
Gydyon
Evercrest Lawyer

Thinking about your posts
(and billing you for it) since 2001

Blindy
Roll for initiative, Monkey Boy!
posted 07-11-2002 10:10:58 AM
doh i missed completely.
On a plane ride, the more it shakes,
The more I have to let go.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 07-11-2002 10:34:03 AM
My turn. Whatcha got to say about me, hmm?
Liam
Swims in Erotic Circles
posted 07-11-2002 11:00:30 AM
He has nothing to say about me. I hate Frank. He hates me.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 07-11-2002 11:08:41 AM
quote:
Praetor Liam stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
He has nothing to say about me. I hate Frank. He hates me.

i hate you too.

Addy
posted 07-11-2002 11:50:51 AM
Frank rules. ^^
Maelarr
Pancake
posted 07-11-2002 11:54:51 AM
quote:
Praetor Liam's fortune cookie read:
He has nothing to say about me. He hates me.

All Empires Fall, You just have to know where to push- Me
Cleric Rogue Sigpic
`Doc
Cold in an Alley
posted 07-11-2002 01:33:36 PM
Cthulhu, you ROCK
Base eight is just like base ten, really... if you're missing two fingers. - Tom Lehrer
There are people in this world who do not love their fellow human beings, and I hate people like that! - Tom Lehrer
I want to be a race car passenger; just a guy who bugs the driver. "Say man, can I turn on the radio? You should slow down. Why do we gotta keep going in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? Man, you really like Tide..." - Mitch Hedberg
Please keep your arms, legs, heads, tails, tentacles, pseudopods, wings, and/or other limb-like structures inside the ride at all times.
Please submit all questions, inquests, and/or inquiries, in triplicate, to the Department of Redundancy Department, Division for the Management of Division Management Divisions.

Arttemis the Rogue
Amethyst's sex toy
posted 07-11-2002 01:34:28 PM
You rock the casbah!

What's the casbah, anyway?

Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 07-11-2002 05:42:42 PM
1. My family is coming from Europe in an hour.
2. I have to potty.
3. I am stuck using a 56k modem for now.

Once I return home in a few hours, I will deliver the appropriate words to people.

And I love Snoota!

Cthulhu

Elvish Crack Piper
posted 07-11-2002 06:25:57 PM
Just for you, here
Bloodcookie
Pancake
posted 07-11-2002 07:10:37 PM
Oz, you're a funny guy, and more well-read than most. You're cool in my book, for what it's worth.

""...destructive analysis of the familiar is the only method of approach to an understanding of fundamentally different modes of expression." -Edward Sapir, Language
Redmage Darkrayver
Moron
posted 07-11-2002 07:35:47 PM
Ok, I'm gonna try this and see something positive said about me

I would like to make a decent comment about you,.....but I don't know you very well....but I do know that you're very intelligent and have great sigs.

Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 07-11-2002 07:43:31 PM
wonders if there is anything good of possible to be said of him
A particularly crafty sea lion is befuddling the Army Corps of Engineers, who have come to believe the 1,000-pound mammal is either from hell -- or from Harvard.
Azrael Heavenblade
Damn Dirty Godmoder
posted 07-11-2002 08:36:28 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Arttemis the Rogue wrote:
You rock the casbah!

What's the casbah, anyway?

The casbah refers to the open-air markets popular in the middle-east where you can find anything from food to rugs to entertainment.

"The basic tool for manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them." - Philip K. Dick
Death of Rats
Pancake
posted 07-11-2002 08:50:24 PM
quote:
Azrael Heavenblade had this to say about the Spice Girls:
The casbah refers to the open-air markets popular in the middle-east where you can find anything from food to rugs to entertainment.

think of it as the middle east version of Ebay

Rock the ebay, Rock the Ebay

[ 07-11-2002: Message edited by: Daemon_Reaper ]

A particularly crafty sea lion is befuddling the Army Corps of Engineers, who have come to believe the 1,000-pound mammal is either from hell -- or from Harvard.
Ezvien
Owes Drysart $40
posted 07-11-2002 09:15:09 PM
Hi
*lurk*
Kinanik
Upset about being titless
posted 07-11-2002 10:07:29 PM
OZZY!
Gully Foyle is my name
And Terra is my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination
Ragabash
Pancake
posted 07-12-2002 12:14:59 AM
quote:
Cthulhu wrote this stupid crap:
Ragabash: That's a tribe or auspice? I forgot which. either way, I know it's a type of trickters. Nice personality. Nice name. A friendly smile. And I believe that is Zelgodas in that sic pic.

Cthulhu

Thanks.

But no it is not Zelgadis.

Edit: I swear I didn't know about about World of Darkness Auspice till after I'd had this name for a few years. You believe me right guys? Right?.....DAMN IT!

[ 07-12-2002: Message edited by: Ragabash ]

Feed my hungry soul.
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 07-12-2002 04:12:54 AM
Jesus. I fell behind. Alot of people to talk about.

ECP: Great sig pic. I love Deus Ex. Setting whores on fire is good. And you offer a tidbit that I find funny from time to time. Work on your skills. You definatly have them.

Snoota: You probably won't read tis but for all it's worth, I really respect you. You are a good guy in my book.

Which is now in stores.

Murdoc: You have offered me good opinions and have stuck by me, concerning my D&D career at these boards. Thanks. And you have a brand of humour I find hilarious.

Taylen: I unfortunatly have not talked to you much. This is a pity. I cannot really say anything amazing about you. I am sorry. Congrats on 51.

Lady Leckie: Ms. Crash Test Mouse, you a British. I want to have your baby. Being British is the pre-requisite. Seriously, you are really cool and I enjoy reading your posts. Great sig pic too.

Maelarr: I've always had a place in my heart for Drow/Dark Elves. Yes I know, major differences. Even in skin colour, but oh well. You are well liked, and as such, I like you too.

Judge Gydyon: You've got one of those faces I just really like. Plus, your old enough to yell at us and make us feel like poopy. That's quie a skill. Plus, your a Judge..yea..

Blind Swordsman: You have the biggest penis I've ever heard of. Well done. Seriously, you are funny from time to time and aren't always causing flames. That's good.

Fal: Your title says it all:

Uber pet
Nick rack

Your one of the few female mages I'd say that to. Your definatly special...

Liam: Your a halfling poofta. That's fucking hilarious.

Adrecia: Nice sig pic. Nice sig. Has Tifa there. Tifa is hot. Hence, Tifa=Hot Adrecia=With Tifa. Adrecia=Hot.

Artt: You preformed my first wedding! And your a pretty cool guy and nice to me. Thanks for the years of love...I meant cake.

Bloodcookie: Unfortunatly, your another poster I never got to talk to alot. Although, alot of the things you said had me rolling in the proverbial aisles. keep it up.

Red Mage: You..are red? I don't know you too well either, but that should change over time. Or durng intercourse.

Daemon Reaper: No. Nice sig pic though.

Ezvien: You have no arms or legs, but it doesn't stop you from dancing. Rock on.

Kinanik: A great friend. Old school. We hung out alot in EQ and stuff and at the boards. He had GM armour. It looked good but he lost it when he got stuck under some ice. I felt bad because I could have helped.

I'm sorry.

I am spent.

Cthulhu

Cap'n Elethi
I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt...
posted 07-12-2002 04:14:51 AM
Sacrafice, I demand sacrafice!
Elethi Rian, A Man Of Many Talents
Ozimander
$$$$$$$$$$$
posted 07-12-2002 04:21:07 AM
I can offer you several million sperm. That's it.

Cthulhu

Cap'n Elethi
I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt...
posted 07-12-2002 04:21:52 AM
I was expecting something nice about me, and instead, you talk about sperm.

Typical.

Elethi Rian, A Man Of Many Talents
Gikk
SCA babe!!!
posted 07-12-2002 11:57:41 AM
Tosses popcorn at Ozzi.

HAELOS.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: