EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: The strangest thing you've ever seen?
Tegadil
Queen of the Smoofs
posted 04-18-2002 04:45:12 PM
Hrm....seeing the sky an eeire glow of yellow at 3 in the morning is kinda spooky. And aside from the collective shouts of 'My anus is bleeding!' on my bus, it would hafta be the time, late at night, when I heard a howl. Then an explosion, very nearby. Creeped me out good, sat next to my window with a silver bullet in hand.
Sentow, Maybe
Pancake
posted 04-18-2002 04:47:36 PM
quote:
And aside from the collective shouts of 'My anus is bleeding!' on my bus...

If you post here for more than a day, that really shouldn't seem strange to you at all.

[EDIT] I karnajed!

[ 04-18-2002: Message edited by: Sentow ]

Once more into the breach, my friends, once more. We'll close the wall with our dead. In peace, nothing so becomes a man as modesty and humility, but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with rage and lend the eye a terrible aspect.
Solstyce
Vampiric pixie that might eat your face, if you're lucky
posted 04-18-2002 05:11:39 PM
Have a few...

One: I was down at the beach and noticed these... odd-shaped piles of sand, long and thin. I payed no attention to it and sat on the rocks and drew. When I looked back, I saw people begin bursting out of the sand and shuffling about. I damn near had a heart attack.

It seems people had buried themselves very deeply in the sand to get to the wet sand below. Some sort of therapy. Still SCARY AS HELL.

Two: I was sitting in a cafe munching on lunch. I was reading a book and just happened to look up and out the window. There was this family there. Two kids, wife, husband, dog, all of the scary, "perfect" suburban family type... all STARING at me with this look of absolute horror on their faces. I burst into laughter and they hustled very quickly away.

Three: In my city we have a number of statues and modern "art" scupltures outside. Some are fun to climb on, some are not. The one outside the art building is fun to climb on. The BIG GIANT HOT ANGULAR GLASS ONE is not. So, while driving past said big giant angular glass sculplture thingie, I saw about three people perched on top. It must've been 32C out, and the glass must've been very hot. They didn't seem to mind.

Shhh. Everyone will hear us. Everyone will know.
Mog
not really a mmembe rof tis boered
posted 04-18-2002 05:11:55 PM
this isnt weird, as mch as my stupidy, but at the tiem it scared the shit outa me

I was on a plane at night, it was a logn flight (like 8 hours), its dark thw whole tiem exept for the cities below me, but theirs this red thing floating in the air right out of my window, their was no way to tell how close or far away it was, but all is aw was a really bright red light floatign that seemed to be folowing the plane, i freeked out and convinced myself it was a ufo or something, later when we landed it turned out to be the light on the wing

what?, i was like 10, i was even more of an idiot now then i was then

Regret calamities if you can thereby help the sufferer; if not, attend to your own work and allready the evil begins to be repaired
- Self Rreliance
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: