EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Your faction with Verant has gotten worse.
OtakuPenguin
Peels like a tangerine, but is juicy like an orange.
posted 03-16-2002 11:46:36 PM
*shrugs* Guess it's not that big of a deal

I don't know what you guys are talking about the boring and sucky models. I love em! Maybe because since I started playing MMOG's, I've been really anal about Sword/weapon sheathes and Capes...and this delivers on it. And Mara, people on Guen actually DO rp...at least everyone i've met before

..:: This Is The Sound Of Settling ::..
Kloie
tunactsunamooon
posted 03-17-2002 02:20:18 AM
quote:
CBTao stumbled drunkenly to the keyboard and typed:
7 foot tall barbarian pretending to be stealthy

oh HELL YAH man...i mean, like, dude. get a halfling rogue to pick a barbarian's pocket, and you got it, dude. but get a barbarian to pick a halfling's pocket, you got a halfling being swung around in all kinds of directions goin' "AAAAHH THERE'S A BARBARIAN MOLESTING ME AAAAAHHH".,

CBTao
Pancake
posted 03-17-2002 10:46:52 AM
quote:
Kloie had this to say about Cuba:
oh HELL YAH man...i mean, like, dude. get a halfling rogue to pick a barbarian's pocket, and you got it, dude. but get a barbarian to pick a halfling's pocket, you got a halfling being swung around in all kinds of directions goin' "AAAAHH THERE'S A BARBARIAN MOLESTING ME AAAAAHHH".,

Kloie's faction with CBTao has raised.

I've mudded for 7 years straight, I've played 2 classes primarily, a Knight, and a Thief, this translates to a Paladin and Rogue derivitve

now, eq rogues don't piss me off, I kinda like em, they fit what I view a rogue as.

but paladin's in eq, ugh, I do -not- view a paladin as a half cleric half warrior

A Paladin to me is a knight, a holy friggen knight, the uber of knighthood, he uses holy enhanced armor (ones a warrior or knight could not obtain) and better eq to combat evil, he doesn't heal, he does not cast, he is just so brimming with the good alignment that the evils must fall away

and a rogue is a creepy lil backstabber, a big rogue is medium-small at best

Delphi Aegis
Pancake
posted 03-17-2002 10:53:58 AM
quote:
CBTao had this to say about John Romero:
Kloie's faction with CBTao has raised.

I've mudded for 7 years straight, I've played 2 classes primarily, a Knight, and a Thief, this translates to a Paladin and Rogue derivitve

now, eq rogues don't piss me off, I kinda like em, they fit what I view a rogue as.

but paladin's in eq, ugh, I do -not- view a paladin as a half cleric half warrior

A Paladin to me is a knight, a holy friggen knight, the uber of knighthood, he uses holy enhanced armor (ones a warrior or knight could not obtain) and better eq to combat evil, he doesn't heal, he does not cast, he is just so brimming with the good alignment that the evils must fall away

and a rogue is a creepy lil backstabber, a big rogue is medium-small at best

THAT is your problem. See, you and Verant have differing views on what a "rogue" and a "paladin" should be. I could care less what game you play, as long as you have fun playing it.

Now shoo.

Delphi
I walk in the Light
Facing the Darkness Boldly
I fear no Evil
Skaw
posted 03-17-2002 11:16:43 AM
Funny, Verant views paladins the same way as Blizzard does. So, who's in the obvious wrong here? j/k.
NotTrent
Pancake
posted 03-17-2002 11:39:55 AM
quote:
Kloie had this to say about Cuba:

LOL, I could see that happening.

Hireko
Kill a fish before breakfast each day
posted 03-18-2002 02:07:50 AM
quote:
Elethi's fortune cookie read:
Past level 30 or so, the game becomes terrible. RvR finally becomes fun, but there was only 1, yes 1, place to hutn worth any xp or loot at level 34. Spindehalla. I don't care if you and your l334 friends found a better place, I only found one. And, I'm a pretty casual MMORPG gamer, and it was hard to get a group for short enouygh time for me.

Vanern Swamp (group)
Varulvhamn (group)
Entrance of Raumarik (group)
Vendo (solo)
Muspelheim (solo)

Those who dance are thought insane by those who can't hear the music.
Pesco
Is a copyright of Peachis. Don't underestimate his pants, either.
posted 03-18-2002 08:26:07 AM
Rangers can solo to 60

My EQ character looks far more unique then my DAoC Characters.

Maradon!
posted 03-18-2002 08:33:27 AM
quote:
Pesco thought about the meaning of life:
My EQ character looks far more unique then my DAoC Characters.

Very unique, ah, yes

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: