EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Bob And George
The Last Strider
I will die alone
posted 06-22-2001 01:53:00 PM
There is a particular comic I wanna use part of as a sig pic. How do I accomplish this?

[ 06-22-2001: Message edited by: The Last Strider ]

"We have listened to you speak since the dawn of time, and we have learned to imatoot you exarktly."-The Simpsons

Necromancer: How DARE you imply that I was involved in a rude act with my undead servant! I will flay the flesh from your bones! I will summon a thousand maggot-ridden corpses to gnaw your flesh! I will trap your soul in-
Ghoul: My ass hurts.

Blackedout
Pancake
posted 06-22-2001 01:59:00 PM
What form do you have this comic in.
The Last Strider
I will die alone
posted 06-22-2001 02:10:00 PM
As a Bitmap. The only way I could edit it down.
"We have listened to you speak since the dawn of time, and we have learned to imatoot you exarktly."-The Simpsons

Necromancer: How DARE you imply that I was involved in a rude act with my undead servant! I will flay the flesh from your bones! I will summon a thousand maggot-ridden corpses to gnaw your flesh! I will trap your soul in-

The Last Strider
I will die alone
posted 06-22-2001 02:16:00 PM
Help plz!

The Last Strider
I will die alone
posted 06-22-2001 03:01:00 PM
*bump*

Bane
BANNED
posted 06-22-2001 03:12:00 PM
Blackedout
Pancake
posted 06-22-2001 03:21:00 PM
you can do that or you can use paint
Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 06-22-2001 04:17:00 PM
Save as a bitmap to Paint, do some cutting, then copy/paste to a new bitmap, save as jpg, upload.

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

The Last Strider
I will die alone
posted 06-23-2001 07:49:00 PM
I can't save as a JPEG for some reason.

Black
The Outlaw Torn
posted 06-23-2001 08:27:00 PM
Uhhh... HIt 'Save As', and select .jpg...

Time was never on my side.
So on I wait my whole lifetime.

Palador ChibiDragon
Dismembered
posted 06-23-2001 10:17:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Black Mage:
Uhhh... HIt 'Save As', and select .jpg...

Paint won't let me do that, I just checked. I had to get a different program that could do that.

I believe in the existance of magic, not because I have seen proof of its existance, but because I refuse to live in a world where it does not exist.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: