EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Discord, if anyone cares?
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 03-14-2020 06:57:04 PM
Threw together an official unofficial Discord server for EC, if anyone wants to give it a shot. Linky

It's got 5s slowmode enabled in the event of spammers/bots but I can always turn it off if it gets annoying. Saw it mentioned in another post and figured it couldn't hurt? If not, no big and I can trash it, but hey, for those of us that use Discord, maybe it'll promote more regular interactions with the old crew.

Anyway, still care about too damn many of you and hope you're being safe out there. WASH YOUR HANDS

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 03-25-2020 06:19:45 PM
Five whole ECers up in here now, if anyone's curious! It's a good place to quarantine :|
Greenlit
posted 03-25-2020 07:52:15 PM
come commiserate your bad life choices (like continually checking these dead gay forums) with the rest of us
nem-x
posted 05-16-2020 07:20:58 PM
diadem
eet bugz
posted 05-24-2020 07:07:51 AM
Hey pa, I think one of them there zombie robots made it through the perimeter fences again.

Best be getting the ban hammer lest it upset the other children. Darn things are everywhere these days.

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Addy
posted 06-30-2020 08:58:51 PM
Hi lurkers, there are 19 people on this channel now. Come join.
Toktuk
Pooh Ogre
Keeper of the Shoulders of Peachis Perching
posted 10-11-2020 01:44:55 PM
More people are trickling in and if you haven't dropped by, you really should. This has been a crappy year all the way around and it's really nice to have some familiar faces to talk to and take your mind off the world. We've got parent talk and wood working and home networking and pumpkin spice everything.

Even if you were a grouchy old Ogre who behaved more like a Troll, I can vouch there's a place for you.

-Tok

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: