EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: It's back!
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 07-02-2018 04:31:56 PM
I was so worried! Zair/Stayne and I tried to get onto the EC boards, but kept getting error messages.

Never leave us, EC.

By the way, anyone going to Pokemon Go Fest 2018?

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 07-08-2018 09:47:59 AM
quote:
Rodent King said this about your mom:
I was so worried! Zair/Stayne and I tried to get onto the EC boards, but kept getting error messages.

Never leave us, EC.

By the way, anyone going to Pokemon Go Fest 2018?

There's a Pokemon GO fest? When and where?

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 07-09-2018 06:55:43 AM
Well in many ways, the Big Boy never left. He still offers the same high-quality meals at competitive prices.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 07-09-2018 01:25:08 PM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Azakias said:
There's a Pokemon GO fest? When and where?

Niantic (The PoGo developers) had a Fest in Chicago last summer. It was a disaster because they crammed 20 thousand of us all into a big field without prepping any extra cell towers.

So nobody was able to log in and play.

The 2018 PoGo Fest is a re-do in a different part of Chicago, this Saturday and Sunday!

I've got tickets for myself and 4 friends for Saturday. Do you play? We should swap friend codes!

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 08-09-2018 08:23:26 PM
Too far away (also I missed it). Since the boards were down, I stopped checking fairly regularly. Guess it's back, yay!
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: