EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: So, I picked up an old hobby over the weekend.
Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 09-27-2016 09:01:38 PM
I still draw a lot, but this weekend decided to give free flowing ink and calligraphy dip pens another go.

Here's what turned out. I'd say I've gotten better over the past 15 years since last I shared anything here. (Hope I linked it right. Hmm.)

Jeebus that was huge. Never mind, here's a link.

http://i.imgur.com/P4esLdN.jpg

Azakias fucked around with this message on 09-27-2016 at 09:05 PM.

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 09-28-2016 04:42:33 PM
As someone who seems to barely write legibly, let alone come close to creating that sort of precision: I'm deeply jealous of your talent.
My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 09-29-2016 05:30:02 PM

Mortious fucked around with this message on 09-29-2016 at 05:30 PM.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 09-30-2016 03:47:16 PM
Nice.
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 10-01-2016 12:37:46 PM
NEAT!

My spouse did this one for our paper anniversary last year:
https://www.instagram.com/p/8ZaPjRmeia/

Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 10-05-2016 09:25:20 PM
Love it. Ink is so very, very fun. Messy, though. He did a damned good job.

And apparently, there's an inktober hash tag. The idea is to do anot ink drawing every day in October.

I did an experimental timelapse of an inking.I did it on my phone. I'm thinking of getting a webcam and doing more time lapses of inking or drawings. I do crazy facepaint, too, so that's a thing I might enjoy making videos of.

Azakias fucked around with this message on 10-05-2016 at 09:40 PM.

"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 10-10-2016 12:49:02 PM
Yeah, he's been working on Inktober on his Instagram account! It's a lot of fun being having a creative spouse. That time lapse video is really cool.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: