EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Them Pokemans, Go!
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 07-23-2016 08:29:43 PM
Between nostalgia, a pent-up competitive urge and the social support created by everyone playing this game I have ground my way to level 25.

Anyone else play?

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Brahmin Bloodlust
High Priest of Drysart
posted 07-23-2016 08:51:17 PM
I almost hit 10. This heat wave has put a damper on my daily walks though.

Dover NJ sucks for Pokemans

Azakias
Never wore the pants, thus still wields the power of unused (_|_)
posted 07-24-2016 02:57:53 PM
I just hit 16. Texas heat sucks though, so I only go out at night if I am still awake.
"Age by age have men stood up and said to the world, 'From what has come before me, I was forged, but I am new and greater than my forebears.' And so each man walks the world in ruin, abandoned and untried. Less than the whole of his being"
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 07-26-2016 05:07:56 AM
Hit 19 the first weekend. I'm currently stagnating at 23 because I don't feel like burning more cash (already dumped the Google Play credit I had) and my legs are fucking killing me.
* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 08-16-2016 11:15:20 AM
quote:
Azakias probably says this to all the girls:
I just hit 16. Texas heat sucks though, so I only go out at night if I am still awake.

This, basically. I refuse to go out when it's 100 so I've more or less stalled at level 11.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 08-16-2016 11:41:16 AM
Man, I'm behind--I'm only level 6. I haven't even picked a team yet. Need to see which gyms are near the house.
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-16-2016 12:31:42 PM
I was recently in NYC for a bachelor party and my friends all gained like 5 levels in 3 hours as we went around to various activities--there are Pokestops and Gyms and all that other bullshit everywhere.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: