EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Wargaming
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 06-01-2016 05:17:33 AM
Anyone else here play World of Tanks/Warships/Warplanes?

I recently got into Warships after getting a ship code with a recent nVidia purchase and I have to say it's monstrously good fun. No Royal Navy yet but the game is relatively new compared to Tanks and they've promised it'll be included shortly.

Never tried Warplanes. Disliked Tanks.

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 06-02-2016 02:40:04 PM
I was one of the people that got the free Tier X tank shirts when they announced their deal with Jinx. I still host a TS server for an active clan in the game, but I haven't really play much in the last year or so.

Got a friend that's into Warships as well as Tanks. He seems to be having fun with it.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 06-11-2016 12:13:23 PM
I play both Warships and Tanks once in a while. I'm better at Warships, currently working my way through the battleship tree.
Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 06-15-2016 05:51:53 AM
I'll be honest, it was the Arty in WoT that kept me playing. So much fun erasing motherfuckers from the game and then getting cussed at for it.

even more fun when you "miss" a shot and eliminate an assclown on your own team.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Jargum
Doughnut
posted 06-15-2016 03:27:34 PM
None of the World Ofs but I am playing War Thunder pretty often. Naval is getting added by the end of the year and planes/tanks are both pretty swell.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-22-2016 09:47:07 AM
I like watching the videos, but I feel a vague sense of unease about actually playing them. I'm getting weird in my old age.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 06-23-2016 12:33:39 PM
quote:
Channeling the spirit of Sherlock Holmes, Karnaj absently fondled Watson and proclaimed:
I like watching the videos, but I feel a vague sense of unease about actually playing them. I'm getting weird in my old age.

It'll happen to you.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 07-01-2016 06:49:46 PM
I played WarThunder for a while, the superior choice.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 07-03-2016 06:38:21 AM
quote:
Tarquinn said:
I played WarThunder for a while, the superior choice.

They're adding German battleships to World of Warships soon.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: