EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: So star wars
Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 12-20-2015 01:45:47 AM
Opinions?
diadem
eet bugz
posted 12-20-2015 07:46:47 AM
It was good. See it before spoilers come out.
play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 12-20-2015 12:15:16 PM
I enjoyed it.

My only criticisms are the pacing and the humour; the pacing was a bit schizophrenic and the humour scenes were slightly over used. However, I will say that the humour was genuinely funny and not at all like the childish "humour" of the prequels.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 12-25-2015 05:23:02 AM
It was good. Not fantastic, though.

I liked the thumbs up joke the best.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 12-25-2015 06:10:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/hxFJq1d.mp4

Tarquinn fucked around with this message on 12-25-2015 at 06:12 AM.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 12-30-2015 06:39:32 PM
Saw it twice, though the second time was in 3D; which didn't add much. The big twist was heavily foreshadowed to me; but overall hit the right notes with adventure/drama/dogfights. Looking forward to seeing the next one, though!
My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Y.O.T.C
No longer a Towel Girl
posted 01-03-2016 12:56:55 AM
Agree with all of the above.

Had a very, "oh boy here we go moment' right at the start during the who talks first then, but then Kylo played it like a boss. Knew I would enjoy it after that.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 01-04-2016 07:46:30 AM
Better than the prequels, definitely.

Though I now that the EU has been invalidated, the Endor Holocaust is back to canon status, so that's a plus.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Jargum
Doughnut
posted 01-06-2016 01:24:23 AM
Enjoyed it, needed less JJabrams fingerprints, a little more aliens and ships and stuff from older Star Wars other than 'new X-wing/TIE/ISD designs', and less ridiculous levels of untrained force usage
Also that panning shot at the end needs to be gone and they could have dropped a couple lines of exposition in to explain what the hell the Republic is up to or that Rey had a flight simulator or why the Resistance is the Resistance, etc.

I enjoyed the movie, but NITPICKS. I know I've talked YOTC's ear off about them already.

nem-x
posted 01-13-2016 07:33:32 PM
I liked guardians of the galaxy more
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: