EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: New Horizons took a lot of pictures of Pluto
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-17-2015 02:53:09 PM
And this one makes my dick hard.

Well, a half chub, anyway.

More here.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 09-18-2015 12:50:02 PM
Does it ever weird you out to think about the fact that you've been talking about your junk on this website for literally 15 years?
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-18-2015 02:10:48 PM
Nah, it doesn't weird me out. I've been talking about my junk in real life for the last 15 years(well, let's be honest, the last 30), no reason to put on airs around here.

I'm just amazed that the board has held up for that long. Drys is a solid sysadmin.

Karnaj fucked around with this message on 09-18-2015 at 02:11 PM.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 09-19-2015 02:47:07 AM
What the heck are punch top cans?
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-20-2015 01:00:45 AM
quote:
Aw, geez, I have Tarquinn all over myself!
What the heck are punch top cans?

A few years back, cans of Miller Lite had these little indentations opposite the normal opening. The idea was that you'd pop the tab, then push in this little indentation with your keys or whatever. This would ventilate the can, so you could drink their awful beer even faster.

I don't think it's around anymore, but I'm a highfalutin craft beer shithead, so I don't keep up on what the large US beer companies are doing these days.

Beer.

Tarquinn
posted 09-20-2015 01:05:05 PM
I see. On the one hand that lets you drink terrible beer much quicker, but on the other hand ...it lets you drink terrible beer much quicker.
Tarquinn
posted 09-20-2015 01:05:39 PM
Oh the humanity.
Monica
posted 09-21-2015 12:49:37 PM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Karnaj said this:
A few years back, cans of Miller Lite had these little indentations opposite the normal opening. The idea was that you'd pop the tab, then push in this little indentation with your keys or whatever. This would ventilate the can, so you could drink their awful beer even faster.

I don't think it's around anymore, but I'm a highfalutin craft beer shithead, so I don't keep up on what the large US beer companies are doing these days.

We generally keep Miller Lite in the house so we're not blowing through all of our expensive beer and I honestly can't even remember if they still have punch tops or not.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-22-2015 06:10:08 PM
I just sack up and pay more for good beer. Also I like supporting local businesses and all that.

Beer.

Monica
posted 09-29-2015 09:46:39 AM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about Matthew Broderick:
I just sack up and pay more for good beer. Also I like supporting local businesses and all that.

We like to support local business and all but our primary focus will always be things like keeping the lights on and feeding ourselves and occasionally buying things other than a $15 six-pack.

Monica fucked around with this message on 09-29-2015 at 09:47 AM.

very important poster
a sweet title
posted 09-30-2015 01:58:23 PM
quote:
In a disastrous attempt to be funny and clever, Karnaj wrote:
Nah, it doesn't weird me out. I've been talking about my junk in real life for the last 15 years(well, let's be honest, the last 30), no reason to put on airs around here.

I'm just amazed that the board has held up for that long. Drys is a solid sysadmin.

I was sure he just forgot about it for a long time, but I guess not

hey
Drysart
Pancake
posted 09-30-2015 09:16:09 PM
I forgot about Dre.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-02-2015 09:40:28 AM
Well I figured the machines was P2V'ed years ago and has been shuffled from hypervisor to hypervisor as Drysart slowly accumulated wealth and power.

Beer.

Drysart
Pancake
posted 10-02-2015 05:14:30 PM
True story, the EC server only finally got P2V'd last year when I consolidated some other things onto a new host and had some spare capacity.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: