EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Bloodsage!
Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 05-15-2014 03:52:30 PM
You're in the Air Force, yes?

I've just become a military contractor for Hill AFB in Utah. Figured if you ever swing through I ought to tell you to look me up and we'll go for drinks sometime.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 05-15-2014 05:38:54 PM
I am in the AF!

I will look you up if I'm ever in the area. Not that likely for business, but a buddy of mine retired out there and I may visit one of these days. And it's on the list of potential retirement locations.

Have you been there long? How do you like it?

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 05-17-2014 12:04:11 PM
quote:
Bloodsage enlisted the help of an infinite number of monkeys to write:
I am in the AF!

I will look you up if I'm ever in the area. Not that likely for business, but a buddy of mine retired out there and I may visit one of these days. And it's on the list of potential retirement locations.

Have you been there long? How do you like it?

If you mean 'been there' as in Utah, I've lived here for the past couple decades. It's a pretty decent place to live, if you can stomach all the mormons in the area. I love the climate, I love the mountains (EXCELLENT hiking and Skiing), I love the salt flats just down south.

If you mean 'been there' as in Hill AFB? Only on my second week here, but it's pretty damn nice place to work thus far. Good pay, working four 10's, I get to see all the cool planes and shit up close, etc.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 05-20-2014 09:18:55 PM
quote:
Channeling the spirit of Sherlock Holmes, Khyron absently fondled Watson and proclaimed:
If you mean 'been there' as in Utah, I've lived here for the past couple decades. It's a pretty decent place to live, if you can stomach all the mormons in the area. I love the climate, I love the mountains (EXCELLENT hiking and Skiing), I love the salt flats just down south.

If you mean 'been there' as in Hill AFB? Only on my second week here, but it's pretty damn nice place to work thus far. Good pay, working four 10's, I get to see all the cool planes and shit up close, etc.

Cool--glad you're liking it. Thanks for the run-down on living in Utah, too. I need to find time to visit one of these days.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: