EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Marina Sirtis talks Trekkie at ConnectiCon 2013
diadem
eet bugz
posted 08-05-2013 05:29:20 PM
Pretty entertaining to watch.

http://theinsatiablecritic.blogspot.com/2013/08/marina-sirtis-talks-trekkie-at.html

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
nem-x
posted 08-05-2013 06:43:28 PM
Every episode that had troi as a main character were boring
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-06-2013 07:55:34 AM
quote:
nem-x still thinks SARS jokes are topical, as evidenced by:
Every episode that had troi as a main character were boring

No, the one where she was a Romulan was pretty good. Otherwise, yes, turds.

Oh, and she had a good B-plot in the episode where Data was in medieval times and she was studying to be a bridge officer. She had to order Geordi to repair something, even though the radiation would kill him.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

diadem
eet bugz
posted 08-06-2013 10:34:11 AM
For the record, I've never been downvoted on reddit more heavily than for posting the above link.
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 08-07-2013 12:24:39 AM
"Deep Sleep Nine"
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 08-07-2013 03:43:21 PM
DS9 got a whole lot better once the Dominion War kicked off. "In the Pale Moonlight" was probably one of the better episodes in the whole series. As least, as far as I'm concerned.
Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
diadem
eet bugz
posted 08-07-2013 03:49:49 PM
quote:
Callalron had this to say about the Spice Girls:
DS9 got a whole lot better once the Dominion War kicked off. "In the Pale Moonlight" was probably one of the better episodes in the whole series. As least, as far as I'm concerned.

I really liked DS9 myself.

Wasn't a fan of Enterprise when I first watched it, but when I looked at it again years later it was actually pretty damn good.

Hopefully I'm not breaking any etiquette by admitting this but... I wasn't a fan of the tng movies myself.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 08-07-2013 04:00:51 PM
quote:
Callalron put down Tada! magazine long enough to type:

Now that Star Trek is on Netflix, I find that DS9 best stands the test of time of all the TNG-era series. TNG is probably has the best individual episode (BOBW Part 1), but DS9 had better overall character development, story arcs, and, of course, Worf actually being a badass.

And yes, Voyager had some good episodes, but most of the time it was about as fun as someone taking a big creamy shit on your chest. Enterprise is basically unwatchable.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 08-08-2013 02:21:30 AM
I think Enterprise and its inept captain is much more enjoyable than Voyager and its magic reset button. If I could remove of replace one trek series, it would be Voyager. Or the animated series, if we count that one.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: