EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Oh snap, it's Maradon's birthday!
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 05-31-2013 08:14:23 AM
Happy birthday, buddy! From this one out your balls start descending about a quarter of an inch a year.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Maradon!
posted 06-03-2013 10:01:54 PM
Oh snap I didn't even check in for my birthday thread. Thanks for making one duder.

I actually had an awesome time this year. My friend Robyn took me out to my favorite italian place, got a giant slab of carrot cake, got drunk as piss, chilled out by campfire til 3am.

Maradon!
posted 06-03-2013 10:02:33 PM
In my defense though, the power supply in my PC blew out friday morning and I only just got the new one in today.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-04-2013 08:10:20 AM
quote:
And coming in at #1 is Maradon! with "Reply." I'm Casey Casem.
Oh snap I didn't even check in for my birthday thread. Thanks for making one duder.

I actually had an awesome time this year. My friend Robyn took me out to my favorite italian place, got a giant slab of carrot cake, got drunk as piss, chilled out by campfire til 3am.

Aw, man. If you had checked, you totally could've used the descending balls line to get in Robyn's bloomers.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Maradon!
posted 06-05-2013 06:50:17 PM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Karnaj who doth quote:
Aw, man. If you had checked, you totally could've used the descending balls line to get in Robyn's bloomers.

Naw, she's married with two kids. We've been platonic buddies since high school days.

Maradon!
posted 06-05-2013 06:50:55 PM
What's with modern power supplies having only one 12v rail? I thought it was the cool thing to have four or more.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-06-2013 09:33:41 AM
They probably want to sell you splitters for the low, low price of $19.95.

Beer.

Vin~
Crack Dealer
First One's Free!
posted 06-06-2013 02:58:03 PM
Ah snap, happy belated birthday.

I..uh.. made this just for you.

Vin~ fucked around with this message on 06-06-2013 at 02:58 PM.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: