EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: DragonBorn is the greatest Skyrim Expansion
Khy
Pancake
posted 02-06-2013 09:09:37 PM
It may be buggy, breaks tons of mods, causes save bloat, and if you have the unofficial skyrim patch it breaks your ability to eat dragon souls.

But it's still the best DLC because you can dual wield spiders.

Khy fucked around with this message on 02-06-2013 at 09:10 PM.

Mightion Defensor
posted 02-07-2013 12:24:33 AM
It breaks eating dragon souls? For reals? (Yes, I have the unofficial patches)

Lucky me; it hasn't seemed to break any of my mods... but most of mine are cosmetic, anyway.

That's okay; I'm sure Dragonborn will get an * official * patch with the same alacrity as Hearthfire and Dawnguard did.

(That loud noise you just heard was the closest sarcasm detector exploding)

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 02-07-2013 01:39:11 AM
I actually enjoyed the hell out of Hearthfire and Dawnguard, but picked them up on the steam winter sale, and felt better paying ~13 for them rather than the 25 or whatever they were at full price. I think I'll wait for the summer sale for Dragonborn as well, so all the mod issues and everything else is sorted out and it's half price.

I know Dawnguard gave a lot of love to the ranged side of things, what with the unique bow (Zephyr) and crossbows and the like, especially with an "accepted" way to make powerful arrows finally. I'm curious if those dual-wielding spiders means Dragonborn has revamped more of the magic side of things which always felt really weak to me in the vanilla game.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 02-07-2013 01:36:36 PM
Within 2 months; dual wielding giant dog cocks.
Vin~
Crack Dealer
First One's Free!
posted 02-07-2013 03:27:28 PM
quote:
Mortious had this to say about Tron:
Within 2 months; dual wielding giant dog cocks.

Two whole months?!

Vin~ fucked around with this message on 02-07-2013 at 03:31 PM.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 02-07-2013 04:52:56 PM
Well if you're that way inclined and own two large male dogs, feasibly you could dual wield giant dog cocks right now.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 02-08-2013 03:26:12 AM
If you want to weaponize cocks, I am sure you need at least a horse.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 02-08-2013 07:09:31 AM
You should really check the mods before saying that....
* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: