EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Is anyone else playing Chivalry?
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-28-2012 04:12:50 PM
Oh my god, this game is hilarious. Usually I hate being terrible at a game. I love being terrible at this game.

Anyway, if anyone else has it, we should get a game going, and hack each other to pieces.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Vin~
Crack Dealer
First One's Free!
posted 11-30-2012 04:19:31 PM
I bought it during the steam sale, but have yet to play it.

Is it mostly just zergfest, or are there some tactics involved?

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-01-2012 10:54:35 AM
quote:
Vin~ got served! Vin~ got served!
I bought it during the steam sale, but have yet to play it.

Is it mostly just zergfest, or are there some tactics involved?

Bit of both. In FFAs it's just kill kill kill, but if you know what you're doing, you can kill a lot more than the other guys. At some point, though, someone will split your head open with a halberd out of nowhere.

Team games definitely require a lot more coordination. Generally, the team who actually protects their archers (provided they're decent) will do better. Also, running in to a fight and whipping a giant sword around will usually only wind up killing your own teammates. In that case, it's better to try to peel off someone and duel them to death, or pick an alternate route and try to flank the main battle.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: