EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: So apparently memes generate traffic
diadem
eet bugz
posted 11-15-2012 07:42:59 PM
One of my co-founders made this with some random art... made our views facebook views spike a few hundred percent.

and...

diadem fucked around with this message on 11-15-2012 at 08:41 PM.

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Inferno-Spirit
Sports Advocate
posted 11-15-2012 09:08:15 PM
These are really good, actually. Props to BEadsOS.
"He lets the last Hungarian go, and he goes running. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they grew up in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. No one has ever seen him again. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'If you rat on your pop, Keyser Soze will get you.' And nobody really ever believes." - Roger 'Verbal' Kint, The Usual Suspects
diadem
eet bugz
posted 11-19-2012 09:13:03 AM
I'm not liking the fact that images like this one generate the most traffic

play da best song in da world or me eet your soul
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 11-19-2012 10:50:52 AM
You're shocked that there are guys out there depositing that image in their spank bank?
* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Drysart
Pancake
posted 11-20-2012 01:35:49 AM
Sex sells.

I bet you'd get even more hits if it was a dark elf.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 11-20-2012 08:20:44 AM
Drysart alone would double your traffic in that case.

Tarquinn fucked around with this message on 11-20-2012 at 08:20 AM.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Maradon!
posted 11-20-2012 11:41:20 PM
quote:
Peanut butter ass Shaq diadem booooze lime pole over bench lick:
I'm not liking the fact that images like this one generate the most traffic

[IMGx]http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/3149/61222101512912808698791.jpg[/IMG]

The older I get, the more the "huge eyes/tiny mouth" anime style irritates me.

Solstyce
Vampiric pixie that might eat your face, if you're lucky
posted 11-23-2012 03:22:52 AM
quote:
Maradon! impressed everyone with:
The older I get, the more the "huge eyes/tiny mouth" anime style irritates me.

At least she's visibly of legal age.

Very visibly.

Boobs.

Shhh. Everyone will hear us. Everyone will know.
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 11-23-2012 07:26:04 AM
Dunno about where you live, but where I'm at... those boobs could be present in high school. Occasionally the end of Middle School.
* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Vin~
Crack Dealer
First One's Free!
posted 11-23-2012 01:23:33 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Drysart was all like:

I bet you'd get even more hits if it was a dark elf.

I'd hit it.

nem-x
posted 11-23-2012 04:25:07 PM
quote:
Random Insanity Generator thought about the meaning of life:
Dunno about where you live, but where I'm at... those boobs could be present in high school. Occasionally the end of Middle School.

Not creepy at all

Drysart
Pancake
posted 11-23-2012 04:59:24 PM
quote:
Random Insanity Generator came out of the closet to say:

checkin out a lot of schoolgirl boobs, huh?

Damnati
Filthy
posted 11-23-2012 10:45:42 PM
quote:
Drysart impressed everyone with:

Have you so much as driven past a high school in a low to medium income area recently? The way teenage girls dress, it can be difficult to miss them if you are trying to, much less if you -do not- anticipate the exposure.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 11-24-2012 06:18:34 AM
Jail bait isn't what it used to be.

NOW IT'S EVEN BETTER.

Drysart
Pancake
posted 11-24-2012 12:56:06 PM
I get older and they stay the same age.
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 11-24-2012 03:56:23 PM
quote:
Nobody really understood why Drysart wrote:

Hell, the 'average' when I left HS was about a C across the Senior class. My uncle came to pick me up from school a few times and wondered why there were so many "well endowed teachers" walking around it almost gave him a heart attack when I told him "No, those are students. Half of those are Juniors.... so yeah, stay away from the jail bait."

I can't imagine they've shrunk in the time that I've been gone from school.

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 11-24-2012 08:45:25 PM
Most birth control pills cause enlarged breasts as they contain the same hormone women release while pregnant, a side effect of which causes their breasts to prepare for producing milk.
Maradon!
posted 11-24-2012 11:55:57 PM
Or maybe you live in one of those areas where it's normal for a girl to get implants for her fourteenth birthday.
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 11-25-2012 12:09:16 AM
Meh... I'm thinking it's just simple diet and "what goes into our food"...

A bit anecdotal, but look at the 'growth rate' of the Japanese since WWII....

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 11-25-2012 11:35:40 AM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Random Insanity Generator was all like:
look at the 'growth rate' of the Japanese since WWII....

If you insist.

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 11-25-2012 12:55:51 PM
Oi! No drooling.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-26-2012 03:46:31 PM
quote:
Aw, geez, I have Damnati all over myself!
Have you so much as driven past a high school in a low to medium income area recently? The way teenage girls dress, it can be difficult to miss them if you are trying to, much less if you -do not- anticipate the exposure.

Yeah, how dare young women have freedom to express themselves? Their manner of dress should provoke no reaction, save the mild disgust all heterosexual men have of the female form!

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Maradon!
posted 11-26-2012 07:25:45 PM
My view of proper attire should be enforced by law!
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 11-26-2012 10:06:30 PM
quote:
Maradon! was naked while typing this:

If memory serves that was the "Topless Tuesday Everyday" attire? Or is that someone else I'm thinking of?

Damnati
Filthy
posted 11-26-2012 11:37:06 PM
quote:
Karnaj thought about the meaning of life:
Yeah, how dare young women have freedom to express themselves? Their manner of dress should provoke no reaction, save the mild disgust all heterosexual men have of the female form!

quote:
This insanity brought to you by Maradon!:

Brilliant ripostes! I feel chastened and ashamed of my ignorant ways!

Way to completely miss the point.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Drysart
Pancake
posted 11-27-2012 12:24:24 AM
Whatever. More boobs is good boobs.
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 11-27-2012 02:33:06 AM
quote:
What is this crap that Drysart is spewing?

QFT

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-27-2012 11:16:50 AM
quote:
The propaganda machine of Damnati's junta released this statement:
Way to completely miss the point.

The point is that you think teenage girls are sexualizing themselves at too young an age, provoking inappropriate attention from older, greasy perverts like RIG. The reaction said perverts have is not the girls' problem; it's the pervert's. You should be heaping your scorn on RIG and his ilk, not on the girls themselves.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 11-27-2012 04:13:30 PM
Wow... and I've instantly become the bad guy. Somehow my memories OF MY HIGH SCHOOL YEARS WHEN I WAS THE SAME AGE AS THE "GIRLS" YOU'RE TRYING TO WHITE KNIGHT make me a disgusting perv.

Dude, get over yourself.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-27-2012 06:49:36 PM
You're right, I missed that clarifying statement, you're not a pervert.

The remainder of my statement, however, is correct.

Beer.

nem-x
posted 11-27-2012 06:57:37 PM
Solstyce
Vampiric pixie that might eat your face, if you're lucky
posted 11-27-2012 07:07:30 PM
Can't we just agree that we're all perverts and get back to the subject at hand? The warm, soft, absolutely and totally of age according to local legal restrictions in your country of origin "subject" at hand.

Besides, the underage boob growth is clearly caused by bovine growth hormones, Monsanto and/or witchcraft.

Shhh. Everyone will hear us. Everyone will know.
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 11-27-2012 11:56:57 PM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Karnaj:
You're right, I missed that clarifying statement, you're not a pervert.

Proper clarification: I'm a pervert, but not THAT kind of pervert.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 11-28-2012 07:42:40 PM
quote:
Out of a possible 10, Drysart scored a straight 1 with:

Even after all this time, I still find it easy to agree with Drys.
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 11-28-2012 08:23:11 PM
quote:
Bajah had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
Even after all this time, I still find it easy to agree with Drys.

I'd say he should run for office, but then there's all that DE Booty stuff in his past and that's just gonna be messy to explain to the non-EQ playing American Public....

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: