EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Going up to DC for the weekend
Maradon!
posted 10-19-2012 08:04:24 PM
Thinking of hitting all the usual touristy things. Anything I should do? Apart from murder the president?
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 10-19-2012 08:10:12 PM
Try to ride the Metro, and marvel at a public transportation system that isn't covered entirely in pee.
Maradon!
posted 10-19-2012 08:35:56 PM
I can marvel at a brand new multimillion dollar public transportation system that absolutely nobody uses besides homeless people without leaving home!
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-19-2012 11:44:16 PM
quote:
Maradon! screamed this from the crapper:
I can marvel at a brand new multimillion dollar public transportation system that absolutely nobody uses besides homeless people without leaving home!

Driving in DC is a fucking nightmare. Use the metro like everyone else.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 10-20-2012 09:54:04 AM
quote:
Karnaj Model 2000 was programmed to say:
Driving in DC is a fucking nightmare. Use the metro like everyone else.

I've only been there ONCE and I can vouch for this. Stupidest road layout ever.

The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 10-20-2012 10:33:41 AM
I'll third it.

And I didn't even drive, my co-worker did.

I never got to really do anything while I was up there sadly. Took some photos but that was it. Didn't really have enough time to do much of anything since work took me up to the day of my flight and the company put me on an early afternoon flight back home.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Peter
Pancake
posted 10-21-2012 09:28:04 AM
Goto the Air and Space Museum that is at Dulles, the one on the mall is spiff, but the facility at Dulles houses full airplanes, and they have some interesting and very rares ones there.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: