EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Weight Effect Trois
Maradon!
posted 03-06-2012 10:33:03 PM
So how exactly do you go about collecting the gamestop pre-order bonus for ME3? There's no code in my copy and I can't find a DLC entry for it.

Also, Mass Effect 3 general. Anyone digging the gay sex that the family values crowd is up in arms over?

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 03-07-2012 08:16:43 AM
Wasn't there gay sex in the other Mass Effects?
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Khyron
Hello, my mushy friend...
posted 03-07-2012 10:48:21 AM
quote:
How.... Karnaj.... uughhhhhh:
Wasn't there gay sex in the other Mass Effects?

There was lesbo sex. But no dickbutts.

Bajah
Thooooooor
posted 03-07-2012 03:07:12 PM
Gamestop gave me a separate receipt that contained the code to redeem.
Maradon!
posted 03-07-2012 06:10:10 PM
quote:
Over the mountain, in between the ups and downs, I ran into Bajah who doth quote:
Gamestop gave me a separate receipt that contained the code to redeem.

That did it.

Frankly, I'm amazed that ME3 managed to get more mechanically involved than ME2. I thought the disease of streamlining had metastasized and was irreversible.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 03-08-2012 10:59:57 AM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Maradon! was all like:
That did it.

Frankly, I'm amazed that ME3 managed to get more mechanically involved than ME2. I thought the disease of streamlining had metastasized and was irreversible.

There are now special, anti-streamlining drugs. What ME3 doesn't tell you is the sexual side effects. There's a reason the gay buttsex scene is so clean. Shepard is hiding his shame.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: