EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Rocksmith
Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 11-08-2011 09:06:54 PM
So I just passed 1,000,000 points and am now a "Local Support Act" for my trouble. But the important news is Freebird is available for download.

Free

Bird

So of course the game adds it to my next set. Played through once and *almost* qualified....

Anyway, who else is playing still, and why aren't you on my friends list?

I'm still trying to figure out a way to get serious practice using the game, and still a little frustrated that mid-song it likes to throw things at me it hasn't bothered to show me yet...but I have to admit I'm playing better than I was, and having fun doing it, so maybe in a few months I'll see noticeable improvement.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Damnati
Filthy
posted 11-08-2011 09:11:38 PM
Does it support bass?
Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 11-09-2011 10:02:53 AM
You know how a bass player and a love seat are similar? Neither can support a family of 4.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-09-2011 11:00:35 AM
What do you call a bass player with a credit card? An optimist!
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Ghost of Forums Past
Pancake
posted 11-10-2011 07:45:13 AM
I have very little downtime - I have to forcibly place it in schedule (and even then, only to prevent burnout). Some of it is spent playing Rockmsith but I'm not nearly as far long as you are.

The fact that I allow the game access to my precious "me" time speaks levels towards my opinion of it.

I'll send you a PM with my X-Box name, but be aware that
1) I still suck at Rocksmith
2) I'm almost never online

Sakkra
Office Linebacker
posted 11-17-2011 05:47:03 PM
quote:
And I was all like 'Oh yeah?' and Damnati was all like:
Does it support bass?

Not yet, but supposedly that's coming with a future update.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: