EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: I'll just leave this here
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-30-2011 09:23:24 PM
Tebowing.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Maradon!
posted 10-30-2011 11:10:13 PM
Because God is omniscient, he knew Tim Tebow would turn out to be a crap backup QB.

He made him that way so that people would know that God does not give a shit about football.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-31-2011 09:48:37 AM
My wife maintains that Tebow should've been an abortion.

She appreciates pushy religious loons even less than I do.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 10-31-2011 11:32:13 PM
To keep the theme going here's a joke for you all:

What do Tim Tebow and Billy Graham have in common?

They can both get 60,000 people in a stadium to jump to their feet and shout "Jesus Christ!"

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 11-01-2011 03:36:06 AM
quote:
Karnaj had this to say about pies:
My wife maintains that Tebow should've been an abortion swallowed.

She appreciates pushy religious loons even less than I do.

FTFY

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-01-2011 09:33:31 AM
Ahhhhahahahahaha

Beer.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 11-01-2011 09:56:22 AM
I honestly have no idea what this thread is about. Someone clue me in.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 11-01-2011 10:15:56 AM
Tim Tebow is a Evangelical Christian and a backup quarterback on the Denver Broncos football club. There are a few things about him that people find infuriating.

1) When his mother was pregnant with him, she had a life-threatening infection and lapsed into a coma. The drugs they gave her to get her out of the coma and treat the infection caused the placenta to partially detatch from her uterus. The doctors expected this to cause her to lose the baby (as it usually does), which could kill her (as it usually does) and recommended an abortion. Being an Evangelical Christian, she refused to get an abortion. Happily for her and Tim, she rolled a twenty and didn't die. So now Tim's all preachy about how no one should ever for any circumstances get an abortion, even when there is a high chance that not having an abortion will kill the mother.

2) When he was playing football in college, he would paint "John 3:16" or other biblical references on his eye-black during games. This didn't really bother anyone, but the NCAA (college sports authority) created a rule that prohibited any player from putting any writing on their eye-black, because the purpose of eye-black is to prevent the sun from reflecting off your cheeks into your eyes and adding a non-dark pigment to it defeats the entire purpose of having it, and allows players to advertise for their non NCAA approved organizations and get it on National Television. He wasn't the only player that put messages on their eye-black, but still this rule was called the "Tebow Rule" by the media and got all the Evangelical Christians super upset that they were being persecuted because they are special and have the sensitivity and persecution complex of an adopted 3 year old redheaded Jewish stepson in Nazi Occupied Poland and should be able to do whatever they want all the time.

3) He strikes a pose and prays after winning games or making a particularly good play. I don't think anyone has anything against thanking God for the good luck or whatever, but the fact that he makes a huge deal out of it and strikes a special pose so that everyone can know that he's praying and that he's special and better than you is dumb.

4) He's a terrible backup quarterback for a terrible team that isn't doing anything remarkable this season, but Evangelicals are acting like he's the second coming of Christ and everyone should see how special he is and that they should never get an abortion because their child will be an NFL quarterback.

Blindy. fucked around with this message on 11-01-2011 at 10:24 AM.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 11-01-2011 01:51:56 PM
Thanks a lot.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Maradon!
posted 11-01-2011 06:52:44 PM
quote:
Karnajing:
Ahhhhahahahahaha

Keeping the rivalry between Christians and Lions alive.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 11-01-2011 08:48:10 PM
quote:
Bent over the coffee table, Maradon! squealed:
Keeping the rivalry between Christians and Lions alive.

Maradon wins the thread.

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Kaglaaz How'ler
Pancake
posted 11-02-2011 12:47:35 AM
Been waiting to see someone Planking with some guy Tebowing on his back
http://www.bloodfin.net
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 11-08-2011 10:56:49 AM
Oh, also, he mutilated the penises of infants in the name of the Lord.

Beer.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: