EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: A serious question about poop.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-03-2011 04:01:45 PM
Let's say you (not specifically you, unless it helps you conceptualize) take a dump in a regular tumble dryer. You then run said dryer, empty except for the poop. After an hour, what does the poop in the dryer look like?

I think it would become dried out and pulverized by the tumbling action, thus turning into dessicated poop dust. But I can't rule out that it would instead coat the inside of the dryer and turn into a hard shell.

What say you?

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Akiraiu Zenko
Is actually a giddy schoolgirl
posted 10-03-2011 04:09:04 PM
I think it'd depend heavily on the beginning consistency of the feces.
The artist formerly known as Zephyer Kyuukaze.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 10-03-2011 06:59:47 PM
I think we all know what needs to happen here.

Old, about to be tossed dryer. Poop. Someone make it happen.

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 10-03-2011 08:13:38 PM
quote:
A sleep deprived Falaanla Marr stammered:
I think we all know what needs to happen here.

Old, about to be tossed dryer. Poop. Someone make it happen.

Laundromat.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 10-03-2011 09:07:07 PM
A lot of dirty, but very dry, clothes.
Maradon!
posted 10-03-2011 10:34:21 PM
Most dryer have those fins that agitate the clothes.

I figure the bumbrown would nestle into the corner of one and centrifugal force would lock it in place for baking, resulting in a single hardened loaf stuck to the outer wall of the dryer. I rather doubt it would be utterly dessicated, though, unless you have a seriously awesome dryer.

Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 10-05-2011 05:39:23 PM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about Punky Brewster:
Most dryer have those fins that agitate the clothes.

I figure the bumbrown would nestle into the corner of one and centrifugal force would lock it in place for baking, resulting in a single hardened loaf stuck to the outer wall of the dryer. I rather doubt it would be utterly dessicated, though, unless you have a seriously awesome dryer.

You mean centripetal. Usually dryers have such a low spin that this is specifically countered, though.

My roommate actually got a fair amount of clothes muddy at one point, and rather than toss them in the washer, he dried them instead. I can attest to the muddiness of the clothes was liken to the consistency of fecal material, and all it did was coat the inside with a shell of dirt that was a pain in the ass to scrub off. Partially because it was dried on so thoroughly, and also because I was contorting to not break the door of said dryer when cleaning it.

I was cleaning dirt out of the lint trap for months.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: