EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Some people need help... srsly
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 07-06-2011 02:08:52 PM
I'm just gonna leave this here.....

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Skaw
posted 07-06-2011 05:28:00 PM
Hot

Also Cold Stream is a certainly a campaign with a terrible gimmick. So many glue hands.

Skaw fucked around with this message on 07-06-2011 at 05:28 PM.

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 07-06-2011 10:15:50 PM
quote:
Skaw had this to say about the Spice Girls:
Hot

Also Cold Stream is a certainly a campaign with a terrible gimmick. So many glue hands.

Shit, you should have seen some of the earlier betas. Glue Hands were the least of the issues. They've cleaned it up a bit.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 07-09-2011 10:46:49 AM
What is a glue hand?
Skaw
posted 07-09-2011 09:52:55 PM
quote:
Blindy. had this to say about John Romero:
What is a glue hand?

Common infected. They'll hit you and reduce your run speed drastically. Similar to the Clots in Killing Floor. Cold Streams gimmick for the most part if bad map designlong lasting hordes of common infected, running almost nonstop at some points.

Skaw fucked around with this message on 07-09-2011 at 09:53 PM.

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 07-10-2011 09:36:58 AM
quote:
Skaw impressed everyone with:
Common infected. They'll hit you and reduce your run speed drastically. Similar to the Clots in Killing Floor. Cold Streams gimmick for the most part if bad map designlong lasting hordes of common infected, running almost nonstop at some points.

Oh, and don't forget the fact that CI can now shove you for some reason. Nothing says fun like being 360 surrounded, going nowhere and seeing a spitter miss their mark only to have the full ring of CI work you over into the spit.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: