EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: karnaj's atheism defeated itt
Mr. Parcelan
posted 05-21-2011 07:41:14 PM
fact: today was supposed to be the rapture

fact: rapture did not happen

fact: day prior to the rapture, randy macho man savage died

fact: macho man's sacrifice averted rapture

fact: macho man died for your sins

Callalron
Hires people with hooks
posted 05-21-2011 08:43:53 PM
quote:
Mr. Parcelan was listening to Cher while typing:
fact: macho man died for your sins

I'm dieing for a little sin of my own right now.

Callalron
"When mankind finally discovers the center of the universe, a lot of people are going to be upset that it isn't them."
"If you give a man a fish he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish he'll just go out and buy an ugly hat. But if you talk to a starving man about fish, then you've become a consultant."--Dogbert
Arvek, 41 Bounty Hunter
Vrook Lamar server
Number 1 Poster
posted 05-21-2011 08:49:38 PM
He's still going to hell when he dies
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 05-22-2011 04:39:21 AM
Jesus.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 05-22-2011 06:08:36 AM
i sent you two books, tarquinn

sorry about the lateness

Tarquinn
posted 05-22-2011 06:27:28 AM
No worries.

Thanks again.

Number 1 Poster
posted 05-22-2011 02:35:35 PM
Oh and apparently in the bible there was this dude next to Jesus on a cross and he was like "I deserve what i'm getting because I'm a shithole but I now believe in you" and Jesus was like "np we'll hang out in heaven together"

I take like even if the raptor comes, I can be like "Jesus does exist! Cool that's awesome" and then I'll go to heaven because I now believe in Jesus.

I've got all this shit worked out.

Peter
Pancake
posted 05-22-2011 10:37:05 PM
quote:
Jesus spewed forth this undeniable truth:
[QB...I take like even if the raptor comes,....[/QB]

Or maybe think about not going to Isla Nublar on vacation?

Number 1 Poster
posted 05-23-2011 12:58:48 AM
I don't know why people keep calling it the rapture. All that's going to happen is Jesus is gonna send raptors down and eat the people who are going to hell and then let the people going to heaven ride on their backs on the trip up.
Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 05-23-2011 02:24:07 AM
quote:
It was not by my hand that I am once again given flesh! I was called here by Jesus who wishes to pay me tribute!
I don't know why people keep calling it the rapture. All that's going to happen is Jesus is gonna send raptors down and eat the people who are going to hell and then let the people going to heaven ride on their backs on the trip up.

Sounds pretty awesome, actually.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piƱa coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 05-23-2011 08:38:22 AM
I don't sin. I make beer.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 05-23-2011 05:01:31 PM
how'd that turn out
Tarquinn
posted 05-24-2011 02:34:18 AM
With a good jag, I hope.
Tarquinn
posted 05-24-2011 02:36:26 AM
In a good jag?

Hwo deos gramur woerk?

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 05-24-2011 09:08:17 AM
The first batch was pretty good, though it had a bit too much toasty malt bite to it, and that tended to overshadow the fine British hops. It's very good with food, though.

The next batch will be a lighter ale, more of a lawnmower beer. It's supposedly very refreshing and well-suited for hot summer days. It goes into bottles on June 5th, and it should be fully conditioned in time for the fourth of July.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Tarquinn
posted 05-24-2011 01:02:23 PM
So, what do you call it?
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 05-24-2011 02:59:47 PM
First batch was called "Wildfire Red," owing to its lovely red hue and propensity for burning down large swaths of the prairie. Second batch is called "Aussie Light Ale." Dunno if it mimics an Australian beer or what, but we'll see in about a month.

Beer.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 05-24-2011 04:24:42 PM
Back when I had a go at making beer, the hardest part was waiting for the conditioning. I had a habit of "tasting" it too much, and being almost out by the time it was really good drinking.
To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 05-24-2011 04:33:56 PM
quote:
Bloodsage put down Tada! magazine long enough to type:
Back when I had a go at making beer, the hardest part was waiting for the conditioning. I had a habit of "tasting" it too much, and being almost out by the time it was really good drinking.

My rule is one bottle a week for the first four weeks. The first bottle is basically just to make sure it's carbonating properly. The second one should give you a good idea of what your beer is going to be like. By the third and fourth weeks, your beer should basically be mature, assuming you didn't screw anything up.

Of course, I also help matters by having a full keg of commercial beer to distract me from my homebrew. I like to keep my options open.

Beer.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: