EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Sometimes
Mr. Parcelan
posted 04-01-2011 07:49:54 AM
I think the self-help seminars have it all wrong. They keep telling you how when you get angry, everything just kind of goes red and you don't remember a thing, like you just lose it all. I think that's just a way to say "lose it all."

Because anger is pretty sexy.

It's like a scene from a romance novel. You're there. And she's there. Or he's there. It doesn't matter. And there's nothing in between you any more. And you just look at her throat and it's so tender and it's so white and delicate and she's just a little porcelain doll with a little porcelain voice all saying: "Yes. Yes, fuck me now and break me on your cock."

So then your hands are around her throat. Or maybe his throat? It doesn't matter. And those hands are all you have in the world anymore, and if you let go, you've got nothing. You've got nothing without her.

And it's beautiful.

Even after she stops moving.

Happy April 1st.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-01-2011 07:53:28 AM
BLARGH BLARGH TALANAS BLARGH BLARGH DENAOS STOP HAVING FUN
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 04-01-2011 07:57:18 AM
We're going to put that on the next map, I'm sure.

Penhaligon won't use it.

BUT THEY WILL HAVE NO EXCUSES.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-01-2011 08:08:49 AM
There also should be a brown stain on one corner. Perhaps with a note nearby: "NOT COASTLINE. THE SMOKED COD WENT BAD. REAL BAD."
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

nem-x
posted 04-01-2011 09:05:27 PM
Mr. Parcelan
posted 04-02-2011 08:10:35 AM
Today on Twitter: I am being followed by an old high school friend named POOPniNJa84.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-02-2011 08:17:46 AM
The Flagstaff Poopninjas are a respected family.

Beer.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 04-02-2011 08:23:32 AM
Have you reached the philosophy monkey yet?
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-02-2011 05:49:25 PM
quote:
The propaganda machine of Mr. Parcelan's junta released this statement:
Have you reached the philosophy monkey yet?

I did. I have already called that segment "Lenk's day out(of his mind)." I also really enjoyed Gariath's scene on the beach with his grandpa.

Beer.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-04-2011 06:04:33 PM
The benefits of swaying genitals.

Beer.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 04-04-2011 06:55:37 PM
A short list.
Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 04-05-2011 02:54:49 PM
I want to read this book.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-05-2011 03:43:51 PM
It's really awesome. There are even eel tits.

Beer.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 04-06-2011 07:19:00 AM
Someone asked for a Bralston short story.

It might be nice!

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 04-06-2011 09:34:50 AM
Let's brainstorm titles.

Bralston: An Erotic Life
Bralston vs. The Eel Tits
The Wizard Who Loved Me And Murdered a Bunch of Other People, But He's Still a Pretty Good Guy
Librarian, Origamist, Enforcer

Beer.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 04-06-2011 11:44:37 PM
Karnaj delivers his seal of approval.

And not JUST for the flaming pee.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: