EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Deal of the moment continues
Ghost of Forums Past
Pancake
posted 03-13-2011 06:31:06 PM
Current deal: Majesty 2 is $4 on steam. This is a great game.
Ghost of Forums Past
Pancake
posted 04-02-2011 08:01:41 AM
steam potato pack for indie games
Ghost of Forums Past
Pancake
posted 04-06-2011 07:39:42 AM
Woot is having a wootoff right now (and has been for a little while).

Since the wootoff has been going on for a day patterns show that the bag of crap will probably be sold around 4pm today (this is just a guess based on past behavior). If you are interested in getting one I suggest using a bot - humans can't compete and there's no capatcha.

Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 04-06-2011 09:43:42 AM
What do you mean 'Using a bot'? There's a Bag of Crap bot somewhere?

Last time they had a bag of crap, they forced people to play a flash game in-browser to 'win' the chance of buying the crap.

I'm fine with stretching out the BoC sales-time, but the actual game was pretty random on letting you win or not, which made it frustrating.

If they want to make another game, I'd appreciate some kind of random gambling game or something instead of the illusion of winning through play.

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 04-06-2011 12:26:25 PM
quote:
Rodent King had this to say about Jimmy Carter:
What do you mean 'Using a bot'? There's a Bag of Crap bot somewhere?

Last time they had a bag of crap, they forced people to play a flash game in-browser to 'win' the chance of buying the crap.

I'm fine with stretching out the BoC sales-time, but the actual game was pretty random on letting you win or not, which made it frustrating.

If they want to make another game, I'd appreciate some kind of random gambling game or something instead of the illusion of winning through play.

You do realize that was their April Fools joke, right? Last year it was a 24h wootoff of the same item over and over again...

The 'standard' BoC sale basically requires you to be pre-logged in, have your CC info saved on site and still use an automated clicker/macro function to get through shit faster than humanly possible to have a chance to get into the processing queue to have a hope of getting one of the bags before they've vanished....

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Rodent King
Stabbed in the Eye
posted 04-06-2011 01:59:49 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Random Insanity Generator:
You do realize that was their April Fools joke, right? Last year it was a 24h wootoff of the same item over and over again...

The 'standard' BoC sale basically requires you to be pre-logged in, have your CC info saved on site and still use an automated clicker/macro function to get through shit faster than humanly possible to have a chance to get into the processing queue to have a hope of getting one of the bags before they've vanished....

To be honest, no; I didn't realize that was their prank. Guess it got me good.

My inner child is bigger than my outer adult.
Gadani
U
posted 04-06-2011 09:29:43 PM
quote:
Random Insanity Generator had this to say about Jimmy Carter:

I've bought a bag of crap before without using a bot. I was already logged in though. :shrug:

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 04-08-2011 10:21:01 AM
So like one guy one time got a big screen for 5 bucks and now we have bots to buy bags of crap?
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: