EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Anyone have a G700 mouse?
nem-x
posted 12-24-2010 12:54:14 PM
My g5 and g6 buttons do not work help
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 12-24-2010 05:01:32 PM
Get a new one. Or is it like a $300 EXTREME GAMING MOUES?
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

nem-x
posted 12-24-2010 05:13:24 PM
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 12-24-2010 05:23:59 PM
I'm assuming it's a spiffy Logitech rodent.

I know my G11, G15 and G13 don't work right without the software, but the "up to date" software doesn't work right under Win7 last I checked so I had to downgrade a couple of revisions back...

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Greenlit
posted 12-24-2010 11:15:24 PM
Logitech has completely shit the bed with Windows 7, good luck.
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 12-25-2010 12:17:53 AM
quote:
How.... Greenlit.... uughhhhhh:
Logitech has completely shit the bed with Windows 7, good luck.

my g500 works fine

Damnati
Filthy
posted 12-25-2010 02:19:31 AM
My G13 and G11 work great with Win7, have since the first time I plugged them in.
Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 12-25-2010 08:52:38 AM
quote:
Damnati had this to say about (_|_):
My G13 and G11 work great with Win7, have since the first time I plugged them in.

And how long have you had them? Are you on "version 7" software or "version 3"?

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Damnati
Filthy
posted 12-25-2010 10:00:51 AM
quote:
Random Insanity Generator had this to say about (_|_):
And how long have you had them? Are you on "version 7" software or "version 3"?

I've had the G11 about three years and the G13 a little over a year. Weirdly, version 3 appears to be the latest I can download for them.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Maradon!
posted 12-25-2010 10:52:27 AM
I will never, ever buy a keyboard without an integral LCD panel again.
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 12-25-2010 11:03:25 AM
quote:
Damnati had this to say about dark elf butts:
I've had the G11 about three years and the G13 a little over a year. Weirdly, version 3 appears to be the latest I can download for them.

Odd. After posting I went to look for updates, and I'm on a chunk of software for my G11 that claims to be version 7. So far it appears to be working, but I'm keeping the installer for the old 3.03 software.

Densetsu
NOT DRYSART
posted 12-25-2010 07:32:46 PM
I purchased this mouse from Newegg because it was $15 cheaper plus had a limited time $20 mail-in rebate.

UPS delivered it to the wrong address and it got shipped back to newegg without ever attempting a delivery to the correct address, despite several claims I put in. The mail-in rebate expired meanwhile.

I'm still waiting for my refund from newegg so I can re-order it and get the $20 gift card they promised me to compensate.

I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl, we ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over?
nem-x
posted 12-25-2010 07:49:54 PM
Yeah I got it from newegg because of the rebate
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: