EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Gross jewelry
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-11-2010 08:05:34 AM
Yup.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 10-11-2010 08:42:47 PM
DUDE. gross!
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 10-12-2010 11:22:37 AM
I wonder how hot you need to get silver before it has the consistency of jizz. Times like this, I regret not becoming metallurgist.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 10-12-2010 12:08:03 PM
I don't see the problem.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Kaiote
Shot in the Face
posted 11-01-2010 01:51:30 AM
1610 F will do it pretty well.

I made a complete chain of jizz links for a necklace a couple years back. Dude wanted me to handle this collection of dried spooge flakes to make the castings. I explained that it would end up looking like galvinized corn flakes, and showed him how to fake the look he wanted with molten wax and a nutrient syringe.

Apparently, the other boys down at Stallions liked it so much, they wanted one as well, and he gave my cell number to a bunch of gay dudes who filled my voicemail with jizz splatter questions.

Worst time to use speakerphone ever.

Henry had been killed by a garden gnome.He had fallen off the roof onto that cheerful-looking figure. The gnome was made of concrete. Henry wasn't. - Dean Koontz, Velocity
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 11-01-2010 02:37:48 AM
quote:
ACES! Another post by Kaiote:
Apparently, the other boys down at Stallions liked it so much ... he gave my cell number to a bunch of gay dudes who filled my voicemail with jizz ...

Best out of context setup I've seen in a while... hehe

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: