EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Reach
Maradon!
posted 09-18-2010 11:11:25 PM
Anyone else go through almost all of Halo 3 legendary campaign with a plama pistol in one hand and something ballistic in the other?

Now it seems like bullets are even worse against shields and plasma is even worse against armor and I need dual wield more than ever and I DON'T HAVE IT CRY WHINE

Sentow, I Guess
Pancake
posted 09-18-2010 11:50:31 PM
It did seem odd to me that dual-wield was removed (I guess they needed room for armor abilities...?). Still, a charged Plasma Pistol shot will usually stun an Elite for a couple seconds; if you're quick, you can switch to your DMR or whatever and ace the Covie bastard.
KIERKEGAARD

Sigpic shamelessly stolen from Kate Beaton.

Skaw
posted 09-19-2010 01:08:01 AM
quote:
Maradon! had this to say about Duck Tales:
Anyone else go through almost all of Halo 3 legendary campaign with a plama pistol in one hand and something ballistic in the other?

Now it seems like bullets are even worse against shields and plasma is even worse against armor and I need dual wield more than ever and I DON'T HAVE IT CRY WHINE

Melee, on the other hand, is buffed the fuck up.

You can punch the shit out of an Elite and the lesser Brutes while they stumble around. Not to mention the assassinations giving you the ability to kill anything but a Hunter instantly. But those were always around, just now they've got cool sequences.

Skaw fucked around with this message on 09-19-2010 at 01:08 AM.

Steven Steve
posted 09-21-2010 12:21:52 AM
Yeh cool sequences where you're completely exposed to enemy fire and can't cancel the attack, also melee range was decreased. although now you can punch guys across rooms which is more realistic
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: