EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Good wallpaper website?
Gadani
U
posted 09-16-2010 12:17:21 AM
Is there one around? Google reveals a whole lot of shitty websites. I'm not asking anyone to research this for me, but if you have a website bookmarked or if you know of one, please tell me about it.

Thanks!

Kermitov 2
Pancake
posted 09-16-2010 12:39:04 AM
I like airliners.net personally.... but it's focus is decidedly narrow
nem-x
posted 09-16-2010 12:42:50 AM
nem-x
posted 09-16-2010 12:43:21 AM
Damnati
Filthy
posted 09-16-2010 01:19:51 AM
/wg/ and /w/ have plenty of good stuff if you don't mind the sea of piss.
Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 09-16-2010 06:00:04 AM
FRACTALS
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Maradon!
posted 09-16-2010 11:58:17 PM
Nina
posted 09-20-2010 04:32:57 PM
Google image search for whatever you want a wallpaper of, set size to Large or Larger than (big amount of pixels), save pix, open in photoshop and resize, crop + resave.

The whole process is faster than it takes to write about it.

Bloodsage
Heart Attack
posted 09-20-2010 04:40:19 PM
quote:
Verily, the chocolate bunny rabbits doth run and play while Nina gently hums:
Google image search for whatever you want a wallpaper of, set size to Large or Larger than (big amount of pixels), save pix, open in photoshop and resize, crop + resave.

The whole process is faster than it takes to write about it.

Only works if you know what you're looking for in advance, though. Try googling "cool shit," and you better hope your filters are set!

To reign is worth ambition, though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

--Satan, quoted by John Milton

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 09-20-2010 04:46:30 PM
Filtering Shit... isn't that what the waste treatment plants are for?
* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Greenlit
posted 09-20-2010 06:27:29 PM
quote:
Random Insanity Generator had this to say about (_|_):
Filtering Shit... isn't that what the waste treatment plants are for?

A shame there wasn't one operating in your mother's uterus.

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 09-20-2010 07:17:53 PM
Yeah. Explains why I have a sister who broke off her second wedding because she decided to come out of the closet, and now years after that she is married to a black guy.

I've quit trying to understand her....

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Peter
Pancake
posted 09-20-2010 08:05:10 PM
quote:
Random Insanity Generator had this to say about dark elf butts:
Yeah. Explains why I have a sister who broke off her second wedding because she decided to come out of the closet, and now years after that she is married to a black guy.

I've quit trying to understand her....

She's a slut and like big black dicks and pussy?

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 09-20-2010 11:34:07 PM
See, that's what I don't want to know. It's like having a friend walk up and tell you that your younger sister is hot. NO. I don't want or need to know this shit.
Skaw
posted 09-21-2010 12:13:27 AM
quote:
There was much rejoicing when Random Insanity Generator said this:
See, that's what I don't want to know. It's like having a friend walk up and tell you that your younger sister is hot. NO. I don't want or need to know this shit.

Quit being a big gay babby. Who cares as long as you're not attracted to her.

Maradon!
posted 09-21-2010 06:49:47 PM
Big black dicks.
Steven Steve
posted 09-21-2010 08:12:42 PM
quote:
Skaw had this to say about Duck Tales:
Quit being a big gay babby. Who cares as long as you're not attracted to her.

Haha you lose RIG

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: