EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Mightion:
Gadani
U
posted 09-13-2010 01:00:17 AM
nem-x
posted 09-13-2010 01:17:55 AM
Number 1 Poster
posted 09-13-2010 05:45:03 AM
MAGNETS

2 OF THEM

Mightion Defensor
posted 09-13-2010 01:30:03 PM
Once I pay off this new iPad I bought for school, maybe.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 09-13-2010 01:46:00 PM
You went back to school?
Addy
posted 09-13-2010 09:14:10 PM
If you went back to school, congrats! It is never too late to.
Number 1 Poster
posted 09-13-2010 09:15:25 PM
Go get all that hot college vagina Mightion.

Go get it.

Mightion Defensor
posted 09-13-2010 11:06:28 PM
I'm taking three classes - 12 credit hours - this semester. Tonight was my first class. Instructor has a No cellphone or laptops policy, and recommended we all get a $10 Casio calculator that can show fractions.

So yeah, one class so far out of three I "can't" use my relatively-horrificly expensive iPad in. Watch me hit a trifecta for once in my life.

Oh, and the vagina is spare, as well as chronologically diverse. I expect my trend of a vagina-free life to continue. It's kinda like losing a limb in an accident - after a few decades it stops being a tragedy.

Oh, I'm going for an Associates in computer network systems. My previous degree in Microcomputer Systems Management (graduated in '97) apparently wasn't good enough to keep me from having to take Introduction to Personal Computers. Even with my transcripts. Like I needed any more proof that it was/is worthless. Oh well, at least it will be easy credit.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 09-14-2010 12:02:55 AM
Good for you, man.
Addy
posted 09-14-2010 01:43:25 AM
Yeah, a lot of professors have the no laptop policy, even if it's what they call a "laptop campus" (we are required to have a laptop here through the school, either macbook pro or toshiba i think). It's not that they hate technology, they just know that a lot of kids will facebook/skype instead of paying attention in class.
Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 09-14-2010 04:17:21 AM
Just cage the room and make sure you have any wire points locked down.
* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 09-14-2010 07:23:21 AM
quote:
Addy had this to say about Optimus Prime:
Yeah, a lot of professors have the no laptop policy, even if it's what they call a "laptop campus" (we are required to have a laptop here through the school, either macbook pro or toshiba i think). It's not that they hate technology, they just know that a lot of kids will facebook/skype instead of paying attention in class.

I basically had one of those policies in my class after I caught someone playing world of warcraft on their laptop during one of my classes. I also had a major no-cellphone policy. If I saw someone texting on one during class, I was not afraid to call them out on it in front of the class and ask them to stop. It is distracting to everybody in the class if you sit there texting or something. Sure, most people are considerate to not text or some such, but the few assholes that aren't ruin it for everyone.

Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 09-14-2010 10:54:50 AM
Just cane them.
Addy
posted 09-14-2010 06:19:27 PM
quote:
Falaanla Marr was listening to Cher while typing:
I basically had one of those policies in my class after I caught someone playing world of warcraft on their laptop during one of my classes. I also had a major no-cellphone policy. If I saw someone texting on one during class, I was not afraid to call them out on it in front of the class and ask them to stop. It is distracting to everybody in the class if you sit there texting or something. Sure, most people are considerate to not text or some such, but the few assholes that aren't ruin it for everyone.

Did you make fun of their gearscore?

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 09-14-2010 10:46:35 PM
quote:
Falaanla Marr had this to say about Tron:

just let them fail

or make students who use laptops sit in the back row

Kegwen fucked around with this message on 09-14-2010 at 10:47 PM.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: