EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: This is my version of a drunk post thread
Steven Steve
posted 06-26-2010 11:11:37 PM
Hello I am drunk. Faggots. Is there a single attractive person on this site?
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-26-2010 11:31:47 PM
howaboutmetoughguy
Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-26-2010 11:54:02 PM
.com
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-27-2010 01:07:11 AM
Kinda drunk. More sleepy.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 06-27-2010 03:08:17 AM
quote:
Karnaj's fortune cookie read:
Kinda drunk. More sleepy.

Sailor Jerry's + Kahlua + bit of Goldschlager + Half/Half = amazing.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 06-27-2010 04:59:37 AM
I was totally drunk yesterday.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Steven Steve
posted 06-27-2010 10:31:14 AM
Let's party fellas
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Blindy.
Suicide (Also: Gay.)
posted 06-28-2010 07:27:49 AM
quote:
I wish Dr. Gee would say this more often:
Sailor Jerry's + Kahlua + bit of Goldschlager + Half/Half = amazing.

what?

Greenlit
posted 06-28-2010 11:07:24 AM
They love their pussy mixed drinks
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-28-2010 11:37:57 AM
Also, that sounds absolutely awful.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 06-28-2010 01:08:03 PM
The only time you need Kahlua is to put it into some high quality vodka to get a black russian.

I don't even know what that other shit is.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-28-2010 01:26:46 PM
quote:
Tarquinn probably says this to all the girls:
The only time you need Kahlua is to put it into some high quality vodka to get a black russian.

I don't even know what that other shit is.

Sailor Jerry's is rum.

Goldschlager is what you drink when you feel like everyone around you doesn't hate you enough.

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 06-28-2010 03:08:42 PM
It makes something that tastes like cinnamon coffee and is pretty damn good. It's also all that's been in the house and I've been lazy as fuck.
Vallo, the Second Coming
Pancake
posted 06-28-2010 03:42:19 PM
I'm pretty sexy...
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
Vallo, the Second Coming
Pancake
posted 06-28-2010 05:02:56 PM
Blackalicious!
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
Blindy.
posted 06-29-2010 07:40:40 AM
quote:
Check out the big brains on Dr. Gee:
It makes something that tastes like cinnamon coffee and is pretty damn good. It's also all that's been in the house and I've been lazy as fuck.

what.

Blindy.
posted 06-29-2010 07:41:18 AM
here is how you drink sailor jerry's.

cup.

ice.

4 oz sailor jerry's.

1 oz coke.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-29-2010 07:53:58 AM
Sounds like my gin and tonic recipe.

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 06-29-2010 08:41:35 PM
I don't drink mix drinks, that is, anything that is further mixed outside of the bottle it was packaged in, out of some illusion that it makes me seem more mature

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-29-2010 10:07:06 PM
I only drink pure ethanol. No wait, just methanol. That's the manliest.

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 06-29-2010 10:31:53 PM
I drink polyethylene glycol

Kaglaaz How'ler
Pancake
posted 06-29-2010 11:57:02 PM
quote:
This one time, at Steven Steve camp:
I drink polyethylene glycol

Miralax huh?

http://www.bloodfin.net
Steven Steve
posted 06-30-2010 12:40:31 AM
And Dulcolax

It really takes the edge off the day

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-30-2010 02:25:13 PM
Well, massive blood loss through the rectum will do that.

Beer.

Blindy
Roll for initiative, Monkey Boy!
posted 07-01-2010 11:34:01 AM
quote:
I like it when Steven Steve says:
I don't drink mix drinks, that is, anything that is further mixed outside of the bottle it was packaged in, out of some illusion that it makes me seem more mature

Some liquors were intended to be mixed. They have a blunt, overwhelming and non subtle flavor that needs to be toned down to be enjoyed. Sailor Jerry's is one of these. You just need to add enough coke to turn down the volume, and it's good stuff.

On a plane ride, the more it shakes,
The more I have to let go.
Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 07-04-2010 12:36:27 AM
quote:
Blindy. had this to say about (_|_):
here is how you drink sailor jerry's.

cup.

ice.

4 oz sailor jerry's.

1 oz coke.

qft

my favorite rum evar

Steven Steve
posted 07-04-2010 04:47:55 PM
My version of a hangover is to have extreme heartburn and excess mucus production, like a boomer or something. I am hung over now.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: