EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Game of Thrones teaser
Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 06-15-2010 09:36:00 AM
They released a teaser for the first season, probably compiled from the pilot episode.

HBO Game of Thrones

Its very short.

Katrinity fucked around with this message on 06-15-2010 at 09:36 AM.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-15-2010 10:21:26 AM
Saw this when I was waiting for True Blood to start on Sunday. I came a little. Hopefully, Martin finishes the fifth book before he up and dies.
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-15-2010 03:27:41 PM
quote:
Karnaj has the right stuff
Saw this when I was waiting for True Blood to start on Sunday. I came a little. Hopefully, Martin finishes the fifth book before he up and dies.

I didn't ask when I saw him last.

Kaglaaz How'ler
Pancake
posted 06-21-2010 08:07:30 AM
quote:
Karnaj impressed everyone with:

Several of my friends have taken to calling him "The Mountain That Doesn't Write"...

http://www.bloodfin.net
Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-21-2010 09:35:12 AM
woah there buddy
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-21-2010 09:50:08 AM
Fuck, I just realized something.

It doesn't say "Samurai Pizza" on that shirt. It says "Samuri Pizza."

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 06-21-2010 03:16:05 PM
I noticed that like 100 YEARS AGO
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-21-2010 04:08:00 PM
quote:
Steven Steve screamed this from the crapper:
I noticed that like 100 YEARS AGO

Probably while you were straining to expel a clump of clotted blood and fecal matter. That kind of event tends to focus the mind.

Beer.

Falaanla Marr
I AM HOT CHIX
posted 06-22-2010 04:43:51 AM
Yeah, Game of Thrones could be a fun show.

But for now, I'm just going to have to SETTLE for True Blood. This season is shaping up very well so far.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: