EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: SC2 Beta
Norim Stumpfighter
Milkmaid
posted 06-13-2010 04:00:45 PM
So I read somewhere that there's going to be another phase of beta. Is this true? Other than "opting in" is there a way to help myself get a beta key? Pray? Sell a Kidney? Pleasure a designer? What?
Sentow, I Guess
Pancake
posted 06-13-2010 07:55:54 PM
I think you can get a beta key if you pre-order from Gamestop. Or maybe from any store? Hell, I don't know; Gamestop would be my first guess.
KIERKEGAARD

Sigpic shamelessly stolen from Kate Beaton.

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 06-13-2010 10:19:17 PM
Gamestop stopped a few weeks back. Official shutdown was May 31 so they quit handing them out before that.

AFAIK there wasn't supposed to be another beta round given the release date was the end of July... would be hard unless they want to have a 0 day patch for the game...

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
-----------------------------------
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 06-14-2010 01:22:24 AM
There is another round of beta coming and it's probably just a server load test. Opt-in is probably your only way in
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: