EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Cannot unsee.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-11-2010 08:55:54 AM
That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 06-11-2010 09:31:57 AM
The following is a parody of the Batman vs Superman arguments:

Of course that would never happen. Batman packs Kryptonite contraceptives and Superman is too much of a Boy Scout not to come prepared with rubbers.

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 06-11-2010 09:38:27 AM
How cute. Look how happy they are.
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Steven Steve
posted 06-11-2010 02:56:27 PM
yuck, man hands
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Timpofee
Mancake
posted 06-11-2010 04:20:05 PM
Just makes you wonder why they are sitting around the house having a special moment while costumed up
Steven Steve
posted 06-11-2010 08:20:44 PM
And why they're on the moon
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Katrinity
Cookie Goddess!
posted 06-11-2010 08:49:28 PM
quote:
Steven Steve's unholy Backstreet Boys obsession manifested in:

They needed some place private to raise the baby away from the Justice League's space station?

Cookie Goddess Supreme
Furry Kitsune of Power!
Pouncer of the 12th degree!
"Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv'iornw hqxoxon targh!"
Translated: "Sell your soul for a cookie?"
Delphi Aegis
Delphi. That's right. The oracle. Ask me anything. Anything about your underwear.
posted 06-11-2010 10:28:44 PM
Then.. why is the moon behind that on fire? Is that supposed to be the sun, or is there some obscure justice league comic book fact/cannon that I missed?
Damnati
Filthy
posted 06-11-2010 11:56:43 PM
quote:
This one time, at Delphi Aegis camp:
Then.. why is the moon behind that on fire? Is that supposed to be the sun, or is there some obscure justice league comic book fact/cannon that I missed?

Vague continents on the foreground orb suggest it's the Earth and behind it is the Sun.

Love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides and life and death alike follow in its wake. -Phèdre nó Delaunay, Kushiel's Chosen

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java the thoughts aquire speed, the teeth acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 06-12-2010 02:08:19 AM
quote:
Steven Steve's fortune cookie read:

It doesn't matter as earth and moon are about to crash into the sun anyway.

~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: