EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Karnaj
Steven Steve
posted 06-10-2010 11:45:43 PM
I have to have an operation on my rectum because I can no longer have a bowel movement without bleeding profusely, even if it's liquid, I am completely serious
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-11-2010 01:07:03 AM
How did this even happen.
Monica
I've got an owie on my head :(
posted 06-11-2010 01:43:53 AM
i think maybe this is his way of asking karnaj to pay for the damage he did.
Mortious
Gluttonous Overlard
posted 06-11-2010 03:50:48 AM
Guessing bad internal roids, if he's srs.
Tarquinn
Personally responsible for the decline of the American Dollar
posted 06-11-2010 04:23:38 AM
~Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-11-2010 06:11:43 AM
quote:
Steven Steve got served! Steven Steve got served!
I have to have an operation on my rectum because I can no longer have a bowel movement without bleeding profusely, even if it's liquid, I am completely serious

And people laugh at me when I bring baby wipes to work.

And it's probably a deep fissure, if'n I had to guess. Are they dilating you?

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 06-11-2010 11:59:25 AM
quote:
Check out the big brain on Karnaj!
Are they dilating you?

There are no words.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-11-2010 12:29:54 PM
quote:
Dr. Gee got served! Dr. Gee got served!
There are no words.

They don't usually do that anymore, due to the risk of fecal incontinence. Time was, they jammed a log up your ass to improve blood flow and allow the fissure to heal.

That's the American Dream: to make your life into something you can sell. - Chuck Palahniuk, Haunted

Under capitalism, man exploits man. Under communism, it's just the opposite. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Beer.

Trent
Smurfberry Moneyshot
posted 06-11-2010 01:07:08 PM
Karnaj, why have you not worked to become a proctologoist? you may have missed your calling by not perusing this line of work.
Steven Steve
posted 06-11-2010 02:26:55 PM
Yes Karnaj it's a fissure haha. I am now on a soft foods, 3 gallons of water, high fiber, milk of magnesia every day diet to see if I can actually fix this without risking incontinence with the procedure. Also you should use hemorrhoidal wipes rather than baby wipes because although they are more expensive, they are less irritating to your anus.

I'm not sure how this development happened; I'm pretty sure it wasn't the ass fucking because it only started over a year after that. Perhaps I ate too many rocks or something? My blood pressure also tends to get high.

"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Steven Steve
posted 06-11-2010 02:30:48 PM
I'm eating baked beans right now. I can eat like 250% the DV for fiber and still shit bricks. Science says that if you eat too much fiber it will cause diarrhea but that has never happened to me in my life.

Also the possible surgical treatments aren't just dilation, there's also sphincterotomy (meaning they'd stick a scalpel in my fucking ASS HOLE and slice a bit of my internal sphincter, I'm not making this up, just imagine that) or the other option is injecting botox into my anus to relax it enough for it to heal. However by now I'd bet the lining of my asshole is so scarred up that they might as well just scoop it out with a potato peeler because I don't think anything less will fix it

At least I don't have cancer or something, LOOOL

Basically the Stroggification scene from Quake 4 is in my near future.

Steven Steve fucked around with this message on 06-11-2010 at 02:44 PM.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-11-2010 04:18:05 PM
Are you taking sitz baths? I find that helps immensely.

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 06-11-2010 05:02:29 PM
HAHA, sitz baths, if only

I might as well have been stabbed in the anus basically

Maradon!
posted 06-13-2010 04:26:05 PM
I have a fissure too, but it only breaks open once or twice a year.

Still, it's disconcerting to get off the pot and have it look like a hog was slaughtered in the bowl.

Tarquinn
posted 06-13-2010 05:19:10 PM
quote:
Maradon! stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
I have a fissure too, but it only breaks open once or twice a year.

Still, it's disconcerting to get off the pot and have it look like a hog was slaughtered in the bowl.

Same here.

Steven Steve
posted 06-13-2010 08:55:08 PM
This happens to me EVERY FUCKEN TIME unless I have watery diarrhea. It's healed, for now. But yeah, it's always either just tiny droplets of blood or like a fucking pint, numb feet, minor shock, etc.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-14-2010 06:07:13 AM
Well, the doctor will probably tell you to take sitz baths after your LAS anyway, as they further improve blood flow and speed healing.

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 06-14-2010 08:40:07 AM
I'm gonna be giving you a shitz bath in a second

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-14-2010 11:22:55 AM
Your anal rage is misplaced. Trust me, you'll be happy you're soaking our anogenital region in scalding hot water.

Beer.

Steven Steve
posted 06-14-2010 11:58:05 AM
quote:
When the babel fish was in place, it was apparent Karnaj said:
Your anal rage is misplaced. Trust me, you'll be happy you're soaking our anogenital region in scalding hot water.

quote:
you'll be happy you're soaking our anogenital region in scalding hot water.

quote:
our anogenital region

quote:
our

I've already soaked our anogenital region in scalding hot water of course, and it didn't work. I need a medkit or potion.

Blindy
Roll for initiative, Monkey Boy!
posted 06-14-2010 12:14:25 PM
Enhance!
On a plane ride, the more it shakes,
The more I have to let go.
Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-14-2010 02:07:23 PM
Well, what can I say? I'm possessive.

Beer.

Mr. Parcelan
posted 06-14-2010 03:17:09 PM
Where do all these fissures come from!?
Steven Steve
posted 06-14-2010 03:39:25 PM
Here are some of my theories for possible causes of anal fissures:

1. Wiping with dry toilet paper
2. Wiping a dry ass
3. Dry shits (too little water in diet)
4. Hard shits (not enough soluble fiber in diet)
5. Sharp shits (eating sharp objects like nuts, seeds, shells, razor blades, surgical grade scalpels, etc.)
6. Using baby wipes - perhaps the soapy solution irritates the mucous membranes and dries them out?
7. Vicious ass sex
8. Having your anus otherwise attacked by some foe
9. Fixation with using wiping rather than rinsing for anal hygiene (this is basically the same as 1, 2, and 6)
10. High residual tension in the anal sphincters from stress (then stretched until snapping during shitting)
11. Huge shits
12. Physiologically incorrect seated position while shitting
13. Some other intestinal malformation that I can't think of

So try to avoid this stuff if you never want to be the Wolverine of anuses

Steven Steve fucked around with this message on 06-14-2010 at 03:40 PM.

Greenlit
posted 06-14-2010 03:51:38 PM
there's a wrong way to sit when you shit?
Dr. Gee
Say it Loud, Say it Plowed!
posted 06-14-2010 04:42:44 PM
quote:
From the book of Greenlit, chapter 3, verse 16:
there's a wrong way to sit when you shit?

Like, if you sit lotus on the pot is that bad?

Greenlit
posted 06-14-2010 05:28:02 PM
I sit pretty normal but now I am deathly afraid that there may be a better, less likely to induce anal bleeding, way of sitting when I shit, and I don't even have problems like these guys are talking about.

Greenlit fucked around with this message on 06-14-2010 at 05:28 PM.

Steven Steve
posted 06-14-2010 05:34:55 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defecation_posture#Disadvantages_and_health_risks

Tarquinn
posted 06-14-2010 05:40:13 PM
quote:
A sleep deprived Steven Steve stammered:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defecation_posture#Disadvantages_and_health_risks

So, the decision is between suffering a stroke and anal bleeding. That's... that's...

I think I have to stop defecating. It just isn't healthy.

Tarquinn fucked around with this message on 06-14-2010 at 05:41 PM.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-14-2010 09:45:09 PM
I have heard that squatting reduces the incidence of hemorrhoids, since it's hard to crouch and read the newspaper for an hour.

Beer.

Random Insanity Generator
Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 06-14-2010 09:57:05 PM
This thread has put the time I had a Vitamin C overdose in a whole new light......
* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
-----------------------------------
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Steven Steve
posted 06-14-2010 10:26:21 PM
quote:
This insanity brought to you by Tarquinn:
So, the decision is between suffering a stroke and anal bleeding. That's... that's...

I think I have to stop defecating. It just isn't healthy.

Yeah exactly. I wouldn't poop if I didn't have to. It's such a hassle having a colon full of fecal matter. The pressure... it is just too unpleasant.

quote:
Random Insanity Generator Model 2000 was programmed to say:
This thread has put the time I had a Vitamin C overdose in a whole new light......

Did you SHIT YOURSELF RAW?

Maradon!
posted 06-14-2010 11:24:12 PM
quote:
Steven Steveing:
1. Wiping with dry toilet paper
2. Wiping a dry ass
3. Dry shits (too little water in diet)
4. Hard shits (not enough soluble fiber in diet)
5. Sharp shits (eating sharp objects like nuts, seeds, shells, razor blades, surgical grade scalpels, etc.)
6. Using baby wipes - perhaps the soapy solution irritates the mucous membranes and dries them out?
7. Vicious ass sex
8. Having your anus otherwise attacked by some foe
9. Fixation with using wiping rather than rinsing for anal hygiene (this is basically the same as 1, 2, and 6)
10. High residual tension in the anal sphincters from stress (then stretched until snapping during shitting)
11. Huge shits
12. Physiologically incorrect seated position while shitting
13. Some other intestinal malformation that I can't think of

God I'm guilty of about seven of these.

Maybe eight, but it's not really a fixation so much as a drastically superior way to clean your butt. Bidets leave a film but Europeans are always filthy anyway so they don't notice.

Maradon! fucked around with this message on 06-14-2010 at 11:25 PM.

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 06-15-2010 12:05:38 AM
quote:
The logic train ran off the tracks when Steven Steve said:
Did you SHIT YOURSELF RAW?

3 fucking days of liquid fire from my ass. I ate 5lb of cheese to try and "plug the hole", only to discover that I'm not lactose intolerant in any form. Harder than hell to play games when you're running to the can every 15 minutes.

* NullDevice kicks the server. "Floggings will continue until processing power improves!"
"That was black magic, and it was easy to use. Easy and fun. Like Legos." -- Harry Dresden
That's what playing Ragnarok Online taught me: There's no problem in the universe that can't be resolved by the proper application of daggers to faces.
Steven Steve
posted 06-15-2010 01:17:28 AM
quote:
Maradon! stopped beating up furries long enough to write:
God I'm guilty of about seven of these.

Maybe eight, but it's not really a fixation so much as a drastically superior way to clean your butt. Bidets leave a film but Europeans are always filthy anyway so they don't notice.

It would probably be best to get a high pressure jet of water straight onto your cornhole and then wipe it a bit with paper. Less overall irritation I bet.

Steven Steve
posted 06-15-2010 01:18:02 AM
Just look at all the god damn trouble modern humans have with pooping. If only it weren't so hard.

Condom Ninja El Supremo
posted 06-15-2010 01:36:16 AM
Here is the upgrade you need to take care of that irritating "sandpaper TP" problem....

Wow, the things you find via Woot.

Tarquinn
posted 06-15-2010 04:01:21 AM
quote:
Steven Steve impressed everyone with:
It would probably be best to get a high pressure jet of water straight onto your cornhole and then wipe it a bit with paper. Less overall irritation I bet.

I guess the French were onto something after all.

Steven Steve
posted 06-16-2010 12:17:30 PM
I've been informed that Miralax (polyethylene glycol) is safe for long-term use so I'm just going to dose it every day like an old-ass man until my anus heals, if it does.

Karnaj
Road Warrior Queef
posted 06-16-2010 10:04:17 PM
Well, if they still go ahead with the LIS, please give the doctor a digital camera to take pictures with. Or better yet, get them to record the surgery. That shit would be funny as hell.

Karnaj fucked around with this message on 06-17-2010 at 06:00 AM.

Beer.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: