EverCrest Message Forums
You are not logged in. Login or Register.
Author
Topic: Just listen to this and relax my friend
Steven Steve
posted 06-06-2010 10:34:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCpgoN76C4&feature=related
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."
- Grawbad, Battle.net forums

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."
- Silvast, Battle.net forums

Steven Steve
posted 06-06-2010 10:45:52 AM
Did Doomguy die at the end of episode 1, is that what we're supposed to believe? And then he went to Deimos, which was located in hell, because he was in the afterlife? Is that it?
"Absolutely NOTHING [will stop me from buying Diablo III]. I will buy it regardless of what they do."

"Don't want to sound like a fanboy, but I am with you. I'll buy it for sure, it's just a matter of for how long I will be playing it..."

Steven Steve
posted 06-06-2010 12:42:37 PM
Has Mortious's sister posted up some nudes yet?

Maradon!
posted 06-06-2010 01:39:06 PM
I always assumed that was some kind of "bad ending" because I only ever played the shareware version.
Maradon!
posted 06-06-2010 01:40:02 PM
I am parcelan
Steven Steve
posted 06-06-2010 02:06:33 PM
I don't think I believe you

And no, that's the real ending

Kegwen
Sonyfag
posted 06-06-2010 03:30:02 PM
Steven Steve
posted 06-06-2010 06:50:42 PM
Yes, I have that on my MP3 player and listen to it when I want to jam

Sentow, I Guess
Pancake
posted 06-06-2010 08:59:10 PM
Is... is this a thread for video game music...?

If so...

KIERKEGAARD

Sigpic shamelessly stolen from Kate Beaton.

All times are US/Eastern
Hop To: